Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: friends that are no more

Yeah ?Midnight? left. I was the last person to talk to her. She said that people treated her like trash and that's why she left. Also Swampasaur left to. He said he just left since I talk to him now at another place. Another friend was CelebiFan Z. He just left and now he may not come back. He didn't even tell me he was leaving.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

None of them are active because I don't have any friends on here.

Wow, that sounded really depressing, lmao.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Definitely.

I'm not going to mention names, but I do miss a few of them. I think the main bad part is that they left with no warning. One day they're online, the next they're gone forever.

Gelatino# keeps going inactive for periods of time and then coming back. I haven't seen him in a while.

The first person who talked to me on serebii is pretty much gone >.> 2nd one is still here but eh, not so much anymore.

I was gone for quite some time, only a few people noticed I was gone.

i may look like im new here, but i registered here years ago and only replied on a couple threads then left.

so yeah, still don't know any of you guys xD

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

I met 1 of my best friends ever on this site. She is a really fun person. Now she's in the army so I didn't speak to her in over a year until she messaged me in October last year. She hasn't messaged me back since then but I know I'll speak to her again. I miss her a lot. I also don't come on much so I know another person will speak about me in this thread lol.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123