Thread: Code card quiz

Default Code card quiz

Pm me for a quiz, its fairly easy but if you win you get a Code Card for FREE.
    Last edited by ven?; 23rd April 2013 at 5:18 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

[QUOTE=ven?;15911261]This actually derived from youtube\pokemaster ace and code card comps, etc, whatever not important. Now I buy into the game at an ungodly rate (because I'm a format tester, that's all I do "right now" is test decks for consistency, speed, strategy, archtypes, etc), but these code cards are useless to me and then I was thinking, why not just hold a question period, so this is how its gonna run.

Hope you guys didn't mind me posting about the code comp, thought it might have been a fun way to give codes to people who will actually use them. If this thread takes off as a weekly/monthly thing or whatever give me a shout and if I have any spare codes I'll put them forward to this draw we are still only getting started and are buying cards like nobody's business so I'm sure we'll have one or two to spare over the next few weeks

Ven's Quiz is NOW OPEN pm me for a quiz for a code card, they're easy.

Edit: I should also note, the questions refer to everything pokemon related, but the harder they get the more tcg related they get.
    Last edited by ven?; 28th April 2013 at 8:08 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I pmed you pal