Thread: Skies of Arcadia: Legends

Default Skies of Arcadia: Legends

I picked up another copy of SA:L. Fun game. Can't wait till I have my uber pirate ship! Anybody else play it?
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

Quote Originally Posted by ldsman View Post
    I picked up another copy of SA:L. Fun game. Can't wait till I have my uber pirate ship! Anybody else play it?
    I own it but I have still yet to play it as I have a huge back log of unplayed Video Games. ;_;

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I wish there was a sequel.

I hear lots of good things about this game, and I really want to play it, but it's too expensive. I'll wait until they decide to release it on Wii U VC or something.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    I own it but I have still yet to play it as I have a huge back log of unplayed Video Games. ;_;
    Bump it up the list. It's one of the best video games.

And yeah, it sucks how ridiculously expensive it is. I got it at a Gamestop a few years ago for, I think, $15. Hopefully it does get released on VC.

That said, it's not a game that most people are going to play constantly, once they've beaten it once or twice. Not sure how long this thread can last, or how much discussion it'll have. :x

Nope. I remember when it was new, it looked cool, but I never ended up getting it. 50 dollars is a lot for a 13 year old and I never actually saw it at any store. I missed out on a lot of cool stuff for the gamecube, but not getting this one was particularly bad since it was one of the few JRPG's the system would get.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I paid $40 on ebay. Not too bad compared to other games.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    I hear lots of good things about this game, and I really want to play it, but it's too expensive. I'll wait until they decide to release it on Wii U VC or something.
    More likely to hit the PS3, 360 and Steam than the Wii U as a Dreamcast HD port.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    More likely to hit the PS3, 360 and Steam than the Wii U as a Dreamcast HD port.
    What makes you think that? It doesn't affect me because I can still get it either way, but I haven't heard anything to suggest that.
    Eagerly waiting for: Monolith Soft Wii U game

Frick.

I loved this game so much that words fail me. It was my second favorite RPG (behind FF6) until Xenoblade Chronicles eventually knocked it down a notch. But as far as TBC RPGs go, it's right up there for me.

It's just got so much content. A solid length, tons of exploration and side content, optional superbosses who are genuinely challenging, and lots of stuff to find. Plus, I loved the Spirit Point and Super Move battle system; you could spam super moves with reckless abandon, even in normal battles. I don't mind telling you that my biggest turnoff in an RPG is feeling like you have to conserve your special attacks because you're saving them for a boss or something. So I loved just being able to spam Lambda burst on generic enemies, or throw out a Cutlass Fury on a bulkier enemy just because I can.

Such a good game.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by sceptile33 View Post
    What makes you think that? It doesn't affect me because I can still get it either way, but I haven't heard anything to suggest that.
    Because it was originally a Dreamcast game and there's yet to be any word from Sega about porting their Dreamcast games to Wii U?

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

It could work on the 3DS.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...arcadia_remake

It would appear that Sega hasn't forgotten how popular the adventures of Vyse and company are with lifelong fans, as it has just renewed the trademark for the name.
    Last edited by LDSman; 28th April 2013 at 8:41 PM.