Thread: PMD Pokemon Discussions

Default PMD Pokemon Discussions

WELCOME TO THE THREAD WHERE WE START HAVING DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE DIFFERENT NPC CHARACTERS OF THE POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON SERIES! I'm your host, jirehthepro- CUUUUUTTTT!!!
    Anyway, sorry for that sudden impulse that I forgot to turn off the recorder. I shouldn't be advertising like a Sports referee.

Back to formal thread introductions, in this thread, we will share and discuss our thoughts, understandings, and opinions of our PMD character stars. I need to specify to all of you that dungeon Pokemon (not story involved) are not included. Only Pokemon that played a role in the pre-story and post story of every PMD Game are open for this discussion.

Do you want to rate the list of your favorite/despised characters? Want to share your response on why the heck Bidoof didn't choose to rule the world in a sugar coated black comedy text? Or why Absol only became a momentary supporting character before becoming like an ordinary AI after telling the truth to the pokemon of Town Square? Maybe you want to troll Munna by letting Hydreigon eat her alive as revenge via text?

Click this link to see the NPC's of the PMD series

though I have to notify you that possibly a few characters are not shown in specific versions. So I ask for other reminders of certain characters

For today, I'll have a fair share to comment and Discuss Jirachi, the wish maker of Star Cave. I remember people (the players) blaming him for all the troubles that happened in Explorers. Don't blame him he's so cute. BLAME BIDOOF FOR IT!

So then ... i think we can now begin
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I really liked Wigglytuff from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky. He was shown to be quite childish before, but it was also shown that he could be serious when required, especially just before the Player and their Partner, along with Chatot depart for Brine Cave. He seemed quite level-headed and mature, during his conversation with Lapras.

I also liked Chatot. He seemed to be quite... erratic and harsh beforehand, but also had good intentions at heart. It is understandable that he had gone through a lot. He was also shown to actually be selfless, as shown when he guarded Wigglytuff and later, the Player and their Partner from the Kabutops and Omastar.

I liked the whole of Wigglytuff's Guild in general. Though not so apparent earlier, the members were actually true friends of the Player and their Partner. The members trusted and believed in them, which gave Chimchar courage in the Anime Special.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.