Welcome to Timeline, the Continuous Faceoff. This is exactly like a normal faceoff, with one difference: it doesn't stop. I will put fifteen randomly selected Pokemon (yes, they have been randomly selected, even if it doesn't seem like it) up. They will have the number 10 next to them. This is their HP. If you would like to vote, put a + in front of one Pokemon and EITHER A - NEXT TO TWO DIFFERENT POKEMON OR A -2 NEXT TO ONE POKEMON. When a Pokemon's HP reaches 0, it has been "killed." Delete it from your list. ONCE A POKEMON IS KILLED, STOP POSTING. I will then, whenever I get around to it, put another Pokemon on the list with 10 HP. You may then continue. In this way, there should always be anywhere from 140 to 150 total HP on the board. Hopefully, this will continue until all Pokémon have been voted for. I have included announced Generation 6 Pokémon in the list process, however, it may be some time before they show up.
To show your support for Timeline, put the following userbar in your sig with a link to this page:
Simply replace all the (parentheses) with [brackets].Code:(URL=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?605459-Timeline-The-Continuous-Faceoff)(img)http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png(/img)(/URL)
1. Obviously, all SPPF rules apply.
2. This game is designed in a hurt-and-heal fashion, with one slight twist: For every Pokemon you heal, you must hurt twice. You may put both your negative votes on the same Pokemon. You may not heal more than one or hurt more than two.
3. I will be maintaining this thread, but I do have a life. Therefore, the voters must keep up with the tally in the following way:
4. Put a "+" and a "-" in front of the Pokemon you wish to hurt and heal. For example:
Pokemon A 10
+Pokemon B 11
Pokemon C 10
Pokemon D 10
-Pokemon E 9
Pokemon F 10
-Pokemon G 9
5. In order to do this, copy and paste the last person's vote.
6. Make sure you update the number next to the Pokemon you are hurting or healing. Also, try to delete the "+" and "-" next to the last poster's Pokemon.
7. You may include a short message with your vote--but please, use common sense. Do not have conversations with a person, voting each time. In order to enforce this, there please try to vote to where there are two different people in between two of your votes, unless the thread has been inactive for two days.
8. If you find any errors in my typing, such as misplaced numbers, misspelled words or missing Pokemon (although that shouldn't happen) please feel free to correct them when you copy and paste your vote.
9. When voting for or against Pokemon with multiple formes, this votes for or against all formes as a whole. In addition, you are voting about its appearance, stats, behavior, etc.
10. IMPORTANT When a Pokemon's HP reaches zero, delete its name from your vote. Essentially, check the vote before yours to see if that person killed a Pokemon.
11. ALSO IMPORTANT When you kill a Pokemon, put something in your post alerting everyone else so I can replace it. Nobody may post until I replace the Pokemon. THERE MUST BE 15 POKEMON ON THE LIST AT ALL TIMES.
12. Use common sense and have fun!
This face-off is co-owned by user Colt45. He has authority to update the list if I don't do it for a while.
10 #003 Venusaur
10 #344 Claydol
10 #645 Landorus
10 #168 Ariados
10 #454 Toxicroak
10 #006 Charizard
10 #144 Articuno
10 #225 Delibird
10 #577 Solosis
10 #058 Growlithe
10 #214 Heracross
10 #229 Houndoom
10 #264 Linoone
10 #598 Ferrothorn
10 #560 Scrafty