Thread: Rate my emerald team

Default Rate my emerald team

ok this is my emerald team I'm going to challenge the battle frontier after i beat the elite four.
    SCEPTILE
    Naughty nature
    moves:leaf blade aerial ace pursuit(about to swich with toxic) and strength(dragon claw or return????)
    ALTERIA
    careful nature
    moves i really need help) dragonbreath dragondacnce( wanna keep this. can u guys give me a moveset that revolves around this move) fly sing. (perish song)
    GARDEVOIR (sycrinize)
    timid
    moves: thunderbolt shadow ball phychic calmmind
    TENTACRUEL LOVE IT
    lax
    moves: barrier(forces them to attack me on my sp defencive side) ice beam surf sludge bomb
    CAMERUPT
    Quiet
    moves:earthquake flamethrower rock slide body slam
    ARMALDO
    careful
    moves: earthquake fury cutter rock tomb metal claw

everyone on my team is in the mid 40s
    spiritomb with wonderguard........ ugh..,

Please organize this in the correct format. That means, with each team member's movesets being written like this:

Pokemon @ Item
    Nature
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4

The way you currently have it set up is irritating to read. As for team suggestions, take Fury Cutter off of Armaldo. That won't be helping you at all. If it's really in the mid-40s, it should have learned a stronger Bug-type STAB long ago.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Actually, in Gen 3 Armaldo doesn't learn any Bug-type moves other than Fury Cutter.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Sceptile@Leftovers
    Mild Nature
    ~Leaf Blade
    ~Thunder Punch
    ~Crunch/Return
    ~Earthquake

$hit, i hate this thing. It's attack stat isn't great, but it's useable, and you definitely will use at least one physical move. Earthquake deal with Steel types that would wall you badly. Crunch also help dealing with Dusclops/Ghost types and Psychic types in general. Though, you'll be using more Leaf Blade and Thunder Punch, cause: 1; Leaf Blade is STAB, and 2; have good synergy with Thunder Punch.
    Mild Nature for boosting his second best stat; SpAtk. And again, you'll be using Special moves more than you'll use Physical.
    Though, Naughty Nature is "something else" we can work. You definitely can keep it, there's no need to change it, seeing it's not lowering any notable stat.

And...****! What you got your Altaria into? It's a good pokemon, but with a Careful Nature is...agh! Specially in this gen. Get another nature, like Naughty/or any Nature that does not hinder her bests stats (SpDef, is a example), since we can work with that.

Gardevoir has got a great nature and ability, use it. If you want to, you should EV train it, but in order to do that, you'll have to reset its EVs first via berries.

Gardevoir
    Timid
    6 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Thunderbolt
    ~ Ice Punch

This hits everything bar Magnemite, Magneton and Shedinja.

Sorry epic-inferno. I don't know where to change or edit this thread.
    spiritomb with wonderguard........ ugh..,

Quote Originally Posted by kankoon11 View Post
    Sorry epic-inferno. I don't know where to change or edit this thread.
    yo, at the bottom right of your post there is the option to "Edit Post" with a little pencil shape next to it.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.