Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross x S[i]N (DT)

I mention crossdressing, and look what happens. xD

Right, Selena wouldn't. She wants to hold on to her dignity. xD She already brought a nice dress, and she's not willing to change it. (Or take off the tiara.)

Selena would put him in the frilliest, pinkest dress she owns. xD Being a Beauty Queen, she has to help the "underprivileged." xD
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

@ Flame: That outfit looks really cool. Heh heh ...

Dante @ Raven: Sure, we can split the cool million halves, just one condition ... B)

@ Mon: Whoa. Not sure what's scarier, Selena's willingness or the fact that Dante is even asking.

Dante @ Selena: Unhand me woman! I assure you I can dress myself! xD

She's a bit of a troll like that. xD

That would be hilarious

Asher: Does this dfress make my butt look fat? Anyways Raven, I'll give you half my loot if you wear this. It'll be about a couple million gold

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

I'm gonna have a difficult time taking anything I write seriously for Dante after all this. Thanks Mon! xD

Also, that looks ... Wrong! Lol

Dante: I'll just wait in a corner over there while you guy do whatever it is you're doing. xD

Raven @ Dante & Asher: It'll ya cost extra if I have to be in public. And I like to be pay in advance.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

War: I think Evie would first ask him why the hell would such a manly man suddenly want to crossdress. XD Then, she'd probably agree and reassure him that no, she isn't as cruel as Selena and her clothes are probably more manageable as long as he's of course, secure with his body. XD If Evie catches Selena trying to dress Dante, of course she'll punch her, since she thinks that pink does not become Dante at all, saying that it's an ugly, stupid color. XD Dante has a big bra to fill when wearing Evie's clothes though, since her breasts are very big...XD

Alright, Evie's mask will be the 3rd one then...the demon one. XD There were no hound/wolf-like ones, so I chose things that fit her look instead. XD

So, our current count on those crossdressing for the party...2. XD Andre and Asher...both start with an A. XD I guess that sort of balances the "genders" out, with 5 "girls", meaning "characters who are dressed up in feminine attire or in dresses" (Selena, Mira, Evie, "Andrea", "Ashe"). XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 26th April 2013 at 4:45 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

@ Everyone - New mission: Get Raven to wear a dress. First to do so wins. Oh and one more thing, it's a joke. xD

@ Jean - Dante would probably examine the bra for quite a while and say something clueless along the lines of, " Just what are these used for anyway?"

Hopefully we get some posts in during the weekend from those of you that have still to post but have been accepted!

Heh, Dante would probably find it very uncomfortable, since Evie doesn't exactly wear it often...it's only for Dante to be able to fit in her tops without them sagging or giving him nip slips. XD Evie's clothes are the least evil for him though, since she's tall and her clothes aren't ruffled and pink. XD

Next crazy topic...Tarot cards that fit each character! XD

Dante is The Lovers, obviously. Who'd fit Moon better though...Selena or Evie? XD Andre can be The Sun...

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Tarots! Sweet, um ... the Moon, hu? Not sure. That's a tough one.

I can see Raven as the Tower though. Also, Demetrius is probably the Wheel of Fortune!

@ Ysavvryl - I actually really like how Demetrius can potentially turn the tables for either side entirely on accident. Quick question, are potions solely for him? Or if someone requests lets say a Healing Potion, can he do that? It would be pretty funny if someone needs health badly but instead gets something explosive or poisonous.
    He's the only one that can pull the potions from the cloak, but once they're generated, anybody can use them. And yes, there should definitely be lots of silliness going on.

Wheel of Fortune would be a good one, although he could probably fit a few others too. Anyhow, Demetrius is supposed to be working, but I could find a way to get him into the party. Not cross-dressing, but more because he wouldn't have the clothes for it at the moment than him being reluctant to.
    Last edited by Ysavvryl; 26th April 2013 at 11:18 PM.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Evie interfered with my plans a little, but I made it work. xD

I originally made Andre to be The Lovers, but for the purposes of this RP, he'll be The Sun. No one else is happy enough for it. xD Selena's The Moon, I don't know how good a job I did to make her fit that Arcana, but that's what she's supposed to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    Not cross-dressing, but more because he wouldn't have the clothes for it at the moment than him being reluctant to.
    Good, because I imagine him being too hairy to pull it off anyway. :P
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 27th April 2013 at 1:26 AM.

Hmm, Asher could be the Devil or Death?

Tumblr

Asher makes me think of Chariot or Hanged Man personally....or Fool. XD

Evie also fits Moon well, since her elements and image are dark. XD I mean, I can't picture her with something like...High Priestess or Star or Temperance. XD Nothing "light". XD What would fit, then?

Who'd be Emperor (Gender doesn't matter here, since there's also the possible Hierophant and High Priestess to deal with)? Maybe...Damion? Our Devil here is GH's other character, the creepy nurse Cisrian. XD Mira...Empress. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 27th April 2013 at 8:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Evie also fits Moon well, since her elements and image are dark. XD I mean, I can't picture her with something like...High Priestess or Star or Temperance. XD Nothing "light". XD What would fit, then?
    Well, there's still The Magician. :P

Magician on a mostly STR based character? XD I thought Magician was for...magic. XD Or is this because Evie becomes Butt Monkey like Yosuke? >.<

From what I can see so far...

Andre - Sun
    Mira - Empress
    Numex - Temperance
    Dante - Lovers
    Raven - Tower
    Demetrius - Wheel of Fortune

Remember, gender-lock does not apply here, so if you think Empress or High Priestess fits a male character, and Emperor or Hierophant fits a female character, do say so. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 27th April 2013 at 2:41 PM.

Magician on a mostly STR based character? XD I thought Magician was for...magic. XD Or is this because Evie becomes Butt Monkey like Yosuke? >.<

Leo - Sun
    Mira - Empress
    Numex - Temperance
    Dante - Lovers
    Raven - Tower

Remember, gender-lock does not apply here, so if you think Empress or High Priestess fits a male character, and Emperor or Hierophant fits a female character, do say so. XD
    It was the first thing I thought of. xD Fine then, Evie can be The Emperor. :P

Leo is not in this RP. :P

Selena can be Moon or Magician.

Leo - Sun
    Mira - Empress
    Numex - Temperance
    Dante - Lovers
    Raven - Tower

Well Junpei was a Magician and he was really a STR based character.

Hmm, I think Hanged Man fits Asher more than Chariot... Though Fool is interesting AnNd now you're making me crave a Persona RPG again

Tumblr

Wait, don't throw the curveball yet...Damion still "eats like a king" and wears fur like a king. XD Senor should have something to say about that so we can decide. XD

I meant Andre. XD I was in such a hurry. XD Edited it. XD

Hanged Men are more likely to be shirtless in Tarot depictions anyway. XD

Andre - Sun
    Mira - Empress
    Numex - Temperance
    Dante - Lovers
    Raven - Tower
    Asher - Hanged Man
    Cisrian - Devil

So guys, which would fit Selena more...Moon or Magician? On Evie...would it be Moon, Magician, Emperor or something else? XD Raphael strangely also fits Magician...XD

Wait... the Nurse is represented by the Devil... We have Bessy!?

Yea, that's true Jean... I think that the Moon fits her better, since the Moon commonly has Illusions, and those who are prideful normally get illusions about themselves.

Tumblr

@ Ysavvryl - Open bar would probably be a great reason for him to go. Heh, I imagine him getting very drunk and causing a huge scene out on the middle of the dance floor ... Shoving people drunken style. xD

@ Monster Guy - Oh man, you have no idea what you just did! xD Things will get even more confusing and awkward!

@ Jean - I was actually thinking that Numex fits Temperance very well too. Yo, hear me out for a sec, how about Judgement for Evie? Think about it!

@ Lost - Hanged Man works!

Are you sure that's allowed? Since, you know Judgment and World (and perhaps Fool) are supposed to be more...powerful than normal and would make her seem...favored and OP? XD I love the darker Personae (P4 Lucifer, Anubis...not Satan because he has six nipps) under that Arcana though, they're among the coolest. XD

Edit: Senor told me that Damion would probably fit either Justice, Hierophant and Emperor....XD Which do you think fits best for the big eater? XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 27th April 2013 at 7:41 PM.

@ Jean - Don't think it matters too much, J. Since for this RP, the Arcana aren't a part of the plot (Hint Hint for those of you that saw my teaser). So Judgement is fine.

Also, not entirely sure Emperor fits Daimon. It's actually a tough one ...

@ Everyone - Sad news everyone, Elysian is dropping so now I must type a half-disappointing, half-hilarious post where someone actually trips and falls into Black Lake. I do not plan to reopen SUs. Unless Jean or GH think otherwise.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

But Elysian never posted... Can't we just pretend his character never existed and continue on as we were?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast