Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Pokemon look-alikes? Demetrius is totally Stunfisk. Totally. But he'd have a gimmick team built around Metronome/Assist, including some male versions of cute Pokemon to mess with people's expectations.

Oh yeah, and the powers Demetrius has for the game.

Scan- Water-based. Demetrius focuses on the condition of water within another being, taking a short time to focus. He can then tell some information about the being scanned. It's not thorough unless he spends a lot of time focusing and the order in which he picks up information (elemental preference, health, etc) is random at this level.

Ice Needle- Ice-based. A small sharp piece of ice, about as big as Demetrius' pinky finger, is summoned and fired at the target. Quick, but very weak.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    Pokemon look-alikes? Demetrius is totally Stunfisk. Totally. But he'd have a gimmick team built around Metronome/Assist, including some male versions of cute Pokemon to mess with people's expectations.

Oh yeah, and the powers Demetrius has for the game.
    Why not female versions of "masculine" Pokemon too? xD (Female Machamp for example.)

And now....I will attempt to crack the Pokemon combinations each Constellation Form has...starting with Dante. XD

Easily the most complicated, head-scratching mash-up, with a total of 7 Pokemon, two of them for shape alone. XD

Selena was easier to weed out and match, even though the combination consists of 5 Pokemon. XD I thought it was originally 3 at first...but two more popped up. XD Dragonair's orbs are a perfect match. XD

Evie's 5 had to be narrowed down from a group of 10....the other 5 options were Darkrai, Mightyena, Shiny Chandelure, Krookodile and Ninetales. Arcanine ultimately won over Ninetales between the blonde canines. Primal Dialga's back looks the closest to Evie's skull chains too, since it's actually metal, unlike Ninetales' tails. XD Dark blue can be assumed to be black in this case.

As for Andre, I felt like the gold color of Shiny Luxray looked closer to him than regular Luxray, since the tattoos and parts are gold, not blue. The same gold tats also led me to drag in Shiny Arcanine. Yes, two Shinies, just because he's gold-themed. Why Raikou? Purple cape substitutes as purple toga. XD

Raven was also difficult, since his design was rather complicated. XD Yes, Yveltal did tempt me...but I guess I could see it...XD

As usual, people can share similar Pokemon, though not the exact same configuration. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 9th May 2013 at 6:07 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I think you nailed Dante's Form. Actually, all of them! Not entirely sure about Banette. It looks a tiny bit awkward.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Wait, it was supposed to be replaced by Swellow! >.< Stupid me, forgot to cut out the img tag. XD Fixed up the post and added Evie's too. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 9th May 2013 at 6:08 PM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Feel free to move onto chapter 2 without me. I don't have Internet for the rest of the weekend (going to my old hometown for Mothers' day), and next week I'm out of the country for five days. Between that, I have to work on my final project of the year. I might be able to get one post up for Echo at some point, but... yeah, I'd still need to find the time to read through all the posts to post here first. Can't do that, so let's just say Cis and Mira will join the group a tad later.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

On the other end, I've had assloads of free time these past two weeks... That'll change a little come Monday when I start the Summer semester, but not much...

On a different note, JG posted her quiz here, so I'll post my own. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th May 2013 at 3:21 PM.

I did it! Rainbow Dash is Evie's highest...naturally. XD

The chart went something like this:

Rainbow Dash > Rarity > Applejack > Pinkie Pie > Twilight Sparkle > Fluttershy (this was like 0)

Lol. I got Rainbow Dash for Dante as well. Now if someone would care to explain if that's a good or a bad thing. xD I'm not familiar with the show.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Alright, took the test as Asher, and you'll never beleive who he got! (It starts with A Rainbow and ends with Dash)

Anyways here's how his order went

Dashy > AJ > Twi > Rarity (It must be his painting side :/) > Pinkie > Fluttershy (0)

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos War Reborn View Post
    Lol. I got Rainbow Dash for Dante as well. Now if someone would care to explain if that's a good or a bad thing. xD I'm not familiar with the show.
    They have the descriptions of the characters on that site. xD Though, Dante doesn't strike me as the competitive type.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Alright, took the test as Asher, and you'll never beleive who he got! (It starts with A Rainbow and ends with Dash)

Anyways here's how his order went

Dashy > AJ > Twi > Rarity (It must be his painting side :/) > Pinkie > Fluttershy (0)
    So he's RainbowJack then. xD

You can see Andre and Selena's results on JG's profile.

Andre is RarityPie (The obsession with making friends helped with that.)

Selena is RarityDash (As Pride, this makes perfect sense. xD)

..... Apparently Raven is a Twilight Sparkle then his next highest is then is either Fluttershy or Rarity (I can't tell which is higher) then Applejack. The other two are about the same as the lowest. His results looks like a hourglass.

......... Reading about the characters Raven doesn't fit well with any of the pony choice. There are only a few similar personality traits, but not really. He's too unhappy and unsociable to be a MLP.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    ..... Apparently Raven is a Twilight Sparkle then his next highest is then is either Fluttershy or Rarity (I can't tell which is higher) then Applejack. The other two are about the same as the lowest. His results looks like a hourglass.

......... Reading about the characters Raven doesn't fit well with any of the pony choice. There are only a few similar personality traits, but not really. He's too unhappy and unsociable to be a MLP.
    That line right there is exactly why he's Twilight Sparkle. She started out being more interested in books than people. Raven is more interested in stealing stuff. He also needs to learn the Magic of Friendship. BD And Andre is willing to teach him. Hehe. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th May 2013 at 8:17 PM.

I dunno her profile info made her seem more friendly; and she way more studious than him... But then again I've never see this MLP before. I watch the older one when I was younger. Raven will be Andre's friend for 5000 gold a day.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Well, they're not perfect descriptions of our characters. This is a random quiz on the internet after all. xD

He has the money to pay. Raven would probably want out after a few days though. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th May 2013 at 8:34 PM.

True but I'm just is after reading what it said in the character profile it just seem none of them are really feel Raven like to me.

That statement is a 100% true. But he'll make sure the milk as much money as he can before attempting to break it off.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Andre won't let you break it off. Once you're his friend, you're his friend forever. xD

I took it as Elias and got Fluttershy being her highest, with Rarity in second and then Applejack. The other's pretty much have nothing. vuv

Wow, really? I would have pegged her as a Twilight Sparkle at first! XD

Now...next weird thing. Sort all the characters into Hogwarts houses based on your opinion...yes, I mean all characters. I want to compare lists and see what others think. XD

Hufflepuff
    Andre
    Jayden
    Damion
    Mira

Slytherin
    Raven
    Selena
    Evie

Gryffindor
    Dante

Ravenclaw
    Demetrius
    Elias

Well then War's gone now... Jean, GH, hopefully you can keep this alfoat until he comes back right?

Hmm, as for Harry Potter houses, I'm not actually too use to what each house represenst so I can't say, but I could help with finding wands for each of our characters

Tumblr

Sure, bring in the wand woods! XD Remember, no Unicorn Hair for Evie! XD

As for my opinion on the houses...I'll list all the possibilities next to the names.

Hufflepuff
    Andre (Slytherin, Gryffindor)
    Asher (Slytherin)
    Mira (Ravenclaw)
    Damion (Ravenclaw)
    Jayden (Gryffindor)
    Dante (Ravenclaw, Gryffindor)

Ravenclaw
    Elias
    Numex
    Demetrius
    Mira (Hufflepuff)
    Damion (Hufflepuff)
    Evie (Slytherin, Gryffindor)
    Dante (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff)

Slytherin
    Raven
    Selena
    Cisrian
    Evie (Ravenclaw, Gryffindor)

Gryffindor
    Dante (Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff)
    Jayden (Hufflepuff)
    Andre (Hufflepuff, Slytherin)
    Evie (Ravenclaw, Slytherin)

For Evie...I'm torn between Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor actually. XD For Slytherin, she might have the nerve to play pool that way as a girl and knows how to use her looks, but she's not particularly clever in other aspects, elitist or calculating, but rather, she's overconfident/arrogant, impulsive, outspoken and gets angry very easily. The problem with Gryffindor would mainly be the pendulums, but she does have the daring in many areas, and with Ravenclaw, she doesn't have much intelligence, though she has the pride and the beauty (Ravenclaws are usually described to be attractive), as well as the individuality...and would probably look good in Ravenclaw colors. XD Of course she's not a Hufflepuff...she's not exactly humble or patient and she's not much of a worker. XD

You be the judge of which fits best. XD And yes, tested it and she does look good in blue or even red. Green makes her look like a bit like a cucumber...or a cauliflower, with that head of pale blonde hair. XD

Edit: I'm also thinking that Asher and Andre may not be as Hufflepuff as I thought. XD Andre in particular would hate the yellow uniform since it clashes with his looks! XD Asher might just murder the Hat. XD Changed the format to show the possibilities of the ones hardest to sort. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 14th May 2013 at 6:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Sure, bring in the wand woods! XD Remember, no Unicorn Hair for Evie! XD

As for my opinion on the houses...I'll list all the possibilities next to the names.

Hufflepuff
    Andre (Slytherin, Gryffindor)
    Asher (Slytherin)
    Mira (Ravenclaw)
    Damion (Ravenclaw)
    Jayden (Gryffindor)
    Dante (Ravenclaw, Gryffindor)

Ravenclaw
    Elias
    Numex
    Demetrius
    Mira (Hufflepuff)
    Damion (Hufflepuff)
    Evie (Slytherin, Gryffindor)
    Dante (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff)

Slytherin
    Raven
    Selena
    Cisrian
    Evie (Ravenclaw, Gryffindor)

Gryffindor
    Dante (Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff)
    Jayden (Hufflepuff)
    Andre (Hufflepuff, Slytherin)
    Evie (Ravenclaw, Slytherin)

For Evie...I'm torn between Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor actually. XD For Slytherin, she might have the nerve to play pool that way as a girl and knows how to use her looks, but she's not particularly clever in other aspects, elitist or calculating, but rather, she's overconfident/arrogant, impulsive, outspoken and gets angry very easily. The problem with Gryffindor would mainly be the pendulums, but she does have the daring in many areas, and with Ravenclaw, she doesn't have much intelligence, though she has the pride and the beauty (Ravenclaws are usually described to be attractive), as well as the individuality...and would probably look good in Ravenclaw colors. XD Of course she's not a Hufflepuff...she's not exactly humble or patient and she's not much of a worker. XD

You be the judge of which fits best. XD And yes, tested it and she does look good in blue or even red. Green makes her look like a bit like a cucumber...or a cauliflower, with that head of pale blonde hair. XD

Edit: I'm also thinking that Asher and Andre may not be as Hufflepuff as I thought. XD Andre in particular would hate the yellow uniform since it clashes with his looks! XD Asher might just murder the Hat. XD Changed the format to show the possibilities of the ones hardest to sort. XD
    Asher is a thief, do you think he would play fair at all!? I do think he would murder the hat, and Slytherin does seem like a better choice for him.

Anyways lookng through the wands, will have them in my next post

Tumblr

But someone has to be Hufflepuff. :(

Sadly, us sinners have sined too much for it. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 15th May 2013 at 2:37 AM. Reason: Forgot the o in too

Join the Slytherin house, we have cake. (I'm slytherin according to Pottermore, um.)

I do agree, Elias would totally be in Ravenclaw. I think Evie fits in Ravenclaw as well. vuv

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast