Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos War Reborn View Post
    Sounds good Spyro. ^^ Do you have a WIP?
    I do indeed. It's on the thread. ouo

@Mon; agreed. Although dont look at me as an example. I just wear a lot of plaid, as do most of my characters. xD

Oh. I'll go check it out. ^^

Yay we move on.

Cis will come this week. I'm focusing on posting in AC (another rp here) at the moment.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

Take your time! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I'm still here, and still working on those wand woods .-. Honestly I find having two characters difficult because normally they have different personality types that aren't so easily transitioned into after writing one. I also expect a large amount of drops in the cast considering how.. dead.. it's been here as of late. Waiting for War's post atm

/meaninglessbanter

Anyways we should probably do some more troping? TO keep the DQ alive...?
    Still waiting on them, Lost. XD I wanna see which ones you pick...maybe even include cores? XD Length is trivial. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Still waiting on them, Lost. XD I wanna see which ones you pick...maybe even include cores? XD Length is trivial. XD
    Are you kidding?! Length is everything! *shot*

You know you all thought it. :P
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Hahaha. Wow, Mon.

Heh. I did.

It would be funny if a girl had the longest wand. XD It depends on the height of the person, and usually, the ratio of male:female heights. Since the average woman is 5 inches smaller than the average man, then a female with the same height as a male will get the longer wand, even if by a small amount (like...1/4 inch). For instance, a 6'2" male = 5'9" female, 6'2" male < 6'2" female. XD Wand length can also differ a little between individuals of the same height, so something like one having a 13 1/2-inch wand and another having 14-inch wand while having the same height. XD More wands with "feminine" or elegant characteristics/notions, from what I observed, usually don't go above 13 1/2" but more often than not, are above 10". XD Maximum is 15", minimum is 7" I think, so 8"-14" is generally acceptable. XD

Of course, it's perfectly fine for a male to have a more elegant/feminine wand, and a female to have one that is less so, if it fits. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 3rd July 2013 at 5:10 PM.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I think I want to do the wands of everyone who is still staying with us to relieve me of some more wands that may or may not be trivial, but thanks on the information on wand lengths Jean, that should come in hand when I do decide who gets what wand and what core. I pretty much have Asher's wand figured out, and some of the other character's figured out as well, I just need to finish them up, add in some cores, and the lengths.

Lol Mon

EDIT: Asher's wand is a Holly wand with a Phoenix feather core, and I'm placing it around 9"
    Last edited by Lost™; 3rd July 2013 at 5:45 PM.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

9" is perfect. XD Short, but not crazily so. The last thing anyone would probably want in a wand is one that is shorter than a pencil, hence I don't like going below 8". XD

Hehe...got any more?

Got some more, Evie with a Dragon Yew wand around 11 or 12" and Elias with a Unicorn Willow wand around 10". I can see Selena with a Unicorn Silver Lime or a Dragon Chestnut, but I don't know the length. I'm still deciding who will get our Dogwood wand, but so far it seems our favorite CEO Glutton might be getting it. If Selena doesn't get the Dragon Chestnut, I can see Andre be the one who receives it. Also either Dante or Raven will be receiving a Fir want, still deciding who, but mostly because of their lines of work over anything else.
    Last edited by Lost™; 4th July 2013 at 7:50 PM.

Tumblr

BTW, "Average Length" of a wand is 11", +/-1" (this corresponds to average height). XD Anything bigger is considered "Long" (tall), smaller is considered "Short" (small). Since Evie is very tall, it would have to be longer. XD She's 6', which is equal to a 6'5" man, so is Selena...their lengths can differ a bit though, since they have differing personalities and all. XD Elias will be closer to an 11" or 11 1/2", if I'm not mistaken about her height (5'6"?). XD

I was a little bored, so I added descriptions of the new potions. If I can remember, I'll try to keep doing that.

Also, I noticed the other day that I had made Gaian avatars for Demetrius, both in his regular and constellation form. But I no longer have buttons on my posting screen, so I'm not sure how to post them here now...
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

So, I'm still around, just busy with Avenger's RPG that exploded into activity since it opened up two days ago. I'm trying not to fall behind there, so it may be until the weekend until I can safely get a post up here. I'm not abandoning ship. Haha, get it. . . since we're all. . . yeah, just gonna leave now. . .
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

@ Ysavvryl - That's horrible considering I'd love to see a Demetrius Gaia. Oh and, sweet, we have a post!

@ Agent Tectonic - Lol. Yeah, man, for sure!

@Ysa: Would these be them? :P

If they are, you forgot the mustache.

@ Mon - You've just redefined the stalking profession. You pioneer, you. Lol.

You can search for avatars if they're tagged, all I had to do was type her username, and there they were. xD

Your complex methods never cease to amaze me. Lol.

*hands Mon a stalker medal* You've deserved it, dude.

Will probably get something up over the weekend.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | Boktai |

@Mon: haha, yes, that's them! And you know, I did forget to look for a mustache at the time (spent long enough trying to settle on a coat). I think I made them a while ago, though. All well.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Hehe...they're cool! XD Now, to change up the Pokemon lookalike game, since there's new ones pouring in. XD

Evie finally has a more accurate look, without all the giant red patches on her jacket. XD

And...of course, the Pokemon lookalikes....casual first. XD

(Disregarding the pink...the hairdo does match.)
    (Purple!)
    (I swear, it's that suspicious look on his face!)

I still don't get how Asher looks like a Pawniard Jean .-. Though I do agree on most of them as well. My brain's also shorted out so I'm most likely going to stop doing wand woods for a while.

Don't know what to post .-.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    I still don't get how Asher looks like a Pawniard Jean .-. Though I do agree on most of them as well. My brain's also shorted out so I'm most likely going to stop doing wand woods for a while.

Don't know what to post .-.
    Well what do you think they should be? Because I'm starting to think Pancham for Asher. xD

I may post as Andre soon... /ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Well what do you think they should be? Because I'm starting to think Pancham for Asher. xD

I may post as Andre soon... /ominous
    I can honestly see him more as a Panchum than anything atm. I can also see Elias as a Swirlix.

Well this should be exciting

Tumblr

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast