Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Let me see here. Asher is either the Smart Guy / The Sneaky Guy.

Job Classes? Assassin all the way.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Who'd be the Ninja, then? XD Every RP needs to have a Ninja job. XD

Yes! Andre in drag! Why don't you give him the treasure hair? It's supposed to be a wig anyway...XD

As for 5-man band...Evie obviously can't play The Chick because no normal Chick acts the way she does...probably The Big Guy or a weird Lancer at best. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 26th April 2013 at 2:07 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I imagine Demetrius to be like a Gadgeteer from FFTA at the start, in that he has no idea what he's going to do, be it hurt or help, against allies or enemies. His getting involved could be awesome, or it could be a disaster. Or an awesome disaster. You might want him to stay unmotivated, haha!

Don't worry; I don't plan on throwing in a Joker's Doom potion.

His powers are a bit of 'powers as plot demands' in that they're undecided until used, but I'm okay if they get vetoed. Or requested if someone wants something specific to happen. But once a potion is found, it will be identified and stay that way. Right now, I'm thinking that at least one potion will explode. Another one will likely heal better. I do have one labeled 'Clarity Potion' in my notes, which will end up having a sobering effect. He's not going to like that...
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

I think Raven would be a pretty good Ninja, IMO. I can see Evie be sort of like a berserker, due to her Fuuma Shurikan

Oh God, not the Tinker/Gadgeteer.... I hated there luck based attacks

Yes, Andre in drag... Hmm, I do sort of Miss Leo now

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Who'd be the Ninja, then? XD Every RP needs to have a Ninja job. XD

Yes! Andre in drag! Why don't you give him the treasure hair? It's supposed to be a wig anyway...XD

Of course, I can't have coins falling out from the end of it, due to impossibility, but that actually works. xD

Selena is The Smart Girl, (At least among the girls) and Andre will be The Chick. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I do too... Sadly, not many RP's where he fits in are coming up. :/

This is funny because I have "Andrea" in another RP disguised as a guy. xD
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Perfect for a masquerade! XD It matches his shade of blonde hair more closely, and allows him to display his diamonds and gems. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

@ Lost - So then Asher is the Assassin? Very nice!

@ Jean - I think Evie gets The Big Guy title ... Her weapon guarantees that much!

@ Ysavvryl - I actually really like how Demetrius can potentially turn the tables for either side entirely on accident. Quick question, are potions solely for him? Or if someone requests lets say a Healing Potion, can he do that? It would be pretty funny if someone needs health badly but instead gets something explosive or poisonous.

@ Mon - This is gonna be hilarious! I can already picture Dante's initial reaction.

Oh don't worry Raven won't judge Dante for being hit on by an man in a dress... much. Raven current reaction of the scene: Stripper (Evie's outfit), crossdresser (Andre) and homos (Dante and Andre)... is this what rich people parties are like??!

Well he does have a Ninja grab in his constellation form so that classification would fit him along with the Thief one.

Hmm... are there any extra costs on this ship like for food and drinks? I thinking about what he would do on his lovely cruise on the hideous lake at 2 in the freaking morning.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

@ Flame - That last bit made me laugh out loud! xD Everything is free. Everyone, refer to the first post for some info on currency. In USD, one cruise ticket was $20,000 (200 Gold) so everything inside is free: food, drinks and entertainment. Yep, open bar. I'm sure Demetrius will quite enjoy that.

EDIT: If someone were to bluntly come up to Andre and Dante and ask how long they've been a couple or a similar remark, Dante would spill his drink and after almost choking he'd say, " ... Wait ... what?"
    Last edited by Black War Dragon; 26th April 2013 at 3:07 AM.

I think Raven would be a pretty good Ninja, IMO. I can see Evie be sort of like a berserker, due to her Fuuma Shurikan

Oh God, not the Tinker/Gadgeteer.... I hated there luck based attacks

Like Saix? XD Well actually, Evie is quite like Saix in a sense....XD I guess she could also fit Rogue, since I guess that class could also disappear like she can...damn, she's hard. XD Wait...Asher should actually be the Berserker, considering that he has a berserk state...XD Man, it's so funny. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 26th April 2013 at 4:42 AM.

Since I heard we're doing a Masquerade, I decided to make Asher's outfit. Remember his bangs do covers his right eye, and his usual look looks more girlish

Clair gave him pads as well XD

Tumblr

Since I heard we're doing a Masquerade, I decided to make Asher's outfit. Remember his bangs do covers his right eye, and his usual look looks more girlish

Andre looks better in a dress than him. :P

Raven: Seriously what's wrong with the rich people at this party?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

@ Jean - If Asher is Berserker then Evie could be the Assassin. She fits the role as well, no?

@ Lost - Oh man, him too? xD

@ Mon - Now, now, both guys look *ahem* pretty.

EDIT: Dante @ Raven: Ahem ... don't group me in the bunch. -____-

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    Raven: Seriously what's wrong with the rich people at this party?
    Asher: It's not like a choice. It's a custom that everyone has to cross dress

@War, actually it's a custom to cross dress at Masquerades. It's really effective with the masks themselves, also, Asher doesn't really fit Berserker with his weapon types

Tumblr

@War, actually it's a custom to cross dress at Masquerades. It's really effective with the masks themselves, also, Asher doesn't really fit Berserker with his weapon types
    I didn't know this, but I thought so too. xD Though, I really only did it so I could show off Andre's greediness. xD Guys can't really pull off wearing that much jewelry. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 26th April 2013 at 5:01 AM.

At least none of the girls are crossdressing. XD Makes sense, since there's way less girls than guys, so some guys have to fill girl slots. XD

Guys...can you help me decide on Evie's mask? XD I'm having a hard time here. XD

I actually see Asher as a speedier Berserker...maybe a Rogue-Berserker. XD Weapon type doesn't exactly have to match, since maybe he's a hybrid job and all, but he does have this berserk-like state. XD Evie hides and disappears into the shadows herself. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 26th April 2013 at 5:03 AM.

Not like you can, male formal wear is boring. :/

The third or fourth one.

Well actually, the Females crossdressed as Men in Masquerades in certain countries so they would feel more powerful for a day

I like the third Jean.

I can see him be a more Assassin-Berserker mix, like a Glass Cannon. I originally planned on him to be an Assassin before I had to explain his insanity.

Tumblr

@ Lost - Wait, what? xD I actually did not know that either ... -___-;

@ Jean - Hmmm ... Tough choice but I have to say I like the second and third the most.

Don't worry, it need not apply here since it's a fantasy setting. Saves Dante the trouble and embarrassment of having to steal Evie's girl clothes. The other girls probably wouldn't want to cross-dress. XD

@ Jean - Good. I'd imagine it wouldn't be a pretty sight if Evie caught Dante in her room going through her things. Very out of character but still I can feel the slap to the face already. Of course that won't keep Dante from running away with he prize and proof to the rest of the guys that, "I so did it bros!" Of course the guys will have to high-five him.

EDIT: Hilarity ensues.

I think that slapping would be more Selena's or Mira's reaction. XD Evie is a puncher, so the most likely thing that can happen would be a black eye for managing to unlock her room for some reason. XD The good thing is, Evie is more likely to let it go later on, since she's still pretty open-minded. XD

@ Jean - Ah! Then what say you to this particular scenario: Dante knocks on the door and says, "Ahem ... Excuse me, I need clothes ... for women ... to wear. Please."

Evie's Reaction:
    Selena's Reaction:
    Mira's Reaction:

Me and War is thinking the same I really the 2nd and 3rd one.

Anyhow Jean made Raven a nice formal outfit which I guess I'll have Raven take from somewhere or something so people will stop staring at him for not being nicely dressed.

Yup, Raven is wearing a raven mask and no cross-dressing for him; he has some dignity unless it pays enough... And it not like he would know the customs of Masquerades anyways.

Raven Reaction: *Stalking him* .......... *Just shakes his head in shame*
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast