Thread: Type Tournaments - POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Default Type Tournaments - POSSIBLE SPOILERS

From what we can tell, the Pokemon World Tournament is not going to appear in the anime at any point in the near future.
    But let's say it does happen.
    Let's say Ash goes there and enters the Type Expert Tournaments.
    Supposing that he needs a minumum of three of each type Ash could currently enter the Normal, Fighting, Flying, Ground, Fire, Water and Grass tournaments.
    My question is, which tournament do you think he would do best in? Not necessarily which he wins, just which he would do best in.
    And don't forget, his pokemon in the flying tournament won't just be his birds. Charizard and Gliscor can enter there as well. And the fighting tournament would see Infernape, Pignite, Scraggy and Heracross coming together.

Personally I think the Ground tournament would be where he would shine best, given the variation his collection of ground types show.

[P.S. I'm not entirely sure that this is the correct place to post this. If it's not, let me know and I'll correct it.]
    Last edited by Sprinter1988; 25th April 2013 at 11:27 PM.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

That would be the perfect excuse to bring Primeape back for an episode

Primeape
    Heracross
    Infernape

Get it done
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.