Thread: N in the anime!

Smile N in the anime!

N, the coolest guy in pokemon, is in the anime! from what i have heard, he will meet Ash and Company (duh), and may have a battle with someone. at least that is what i have heard. the first episode with him is this saturday at 8:30 eastern time. you have to love it!

You are posting this in Pokémon Spoilers. Most of us already know about this since Japan is around 13 episodes ahead of the dub.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    You are posting this in Pokémon Spoilers. Most of us already know about this since Japan is around 13 episodes ahead of the dub.
    Yeah you should go to normal discussion but yes it was amazing and N is cool....somewhat.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

ahahaha, your so happy <3 i love it

try posting your thoughts off the episode here though, you might find some unwanted spoilers here C:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-N!-%28771%29
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by iloveN View Post
    N, the coolest guy in pokemon, is in the anime! from what i have heard, he will meet Ash and Company (duh), and may have a battle with someone. at least that is what i have heard. the first episode with him is this saturday at 8:30 eastern time. you have to love it!
    This isn't exactly news, but if you want to discuss this, I guess you could discuss him in the episode thread for episode that the dub will show this Saturday Night/Morning.

Or you could create a thread, asking what other people's thoughts are on N in the anime in the Pokemon Anime Discussion Sub Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    ahahaha, your so happy <3 i love it

try posting your thoughts off the episode here though, you might find some unwanted spoilers here C:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...s-N!-%28771%29
    He's allowed to be, it's a great arc. And if he wants the spoilers, than it isn't unwanted.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

i like n. his character is cool and i like his story. it is pretty cool to have him join ash and co. i wish he would stick around longer, but we get what we get. i wish he would use some pokemon, but again can't get everything we ask for.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

N was an okay character to see, though I doubt that we will get to see him again, unless Gen 6 brings him back for some reason.
    He had the game-marketing purpose, he is now useless to the anime team.
    <no sig>