Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: T.E.M. - The Elemental Masters

So, being new here, what's my next step?

I can breed the best, just ask and offer me a fair trade.
    I am a breeder. Ill breed you natures, genders, Movesets, IVs. PM me with trade offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukken View Post
    So, being new here, what's my next step?

I can breed the best, just ask and offer me a fair trade.
    Well if you are into battling and wish to get better or need help we could tutor you or you can battle people to rank up
    Also there is a tourney going on if you guys would like to participate here is the link http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post16005038
    Also worked on a op banner here it is though i don't line the text tell me what you guys
    Last edited by Jorge565; 21st May 2013 at 5:32 AM.
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

so i have good news and bad news.

good: My little brother bought black2

Bad: I have to wait untill he beats it to play it.

also i can breed once i play but just out of curiosity how would you guys feel if i used a AR to makw them shiny cause i dont really do it but idk just a thought.

oh i only make them shiny if you want me to ev train them then i do it normally causr i can usually get them close to mac states anyways
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Draco didn't you read the rules? Read them
    credit to me

woops.... then....these are the legitimate pokemon you've been looking for...

alright so no hacks looks like i will just to it the right way.[but i just make them shiny is it really so bad?ż?]

oh i can battle in 10 minutes so anybody want to battle on ps

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    woops.... then....these are the legitimate pokemon you've been looking for...

alright so no hacks looks like i will just to it the right way.[but i just make them shiny is it really so bad?ż?]

oh i can battle in 10 minutes so anybody want to battle on ps
    I can battle on PS
    And no, no fake shiny's

Edit: Battle in 30 minutes from now???
    I got to go to the shop first
    Last edited by Hannibal; 21st May 2013 at 4:33 PM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding image size limits. Read the signature rules!
    My FC
    0261 2404 7889: Black (Most of the trades)
    0949 1179 2096: Black 2 (Mostly battles)

Working on a few teams

So I'm looking for flawless pokes.
    I got a lot to offer

Ready for an adventure? Then take a look at our awesome clan.
    I'm leading the fire division of T.E.M <= yes this is a link
    In every of our sector you can get free pokemon (If you do something for the clan, or can beat a lot of others)

I could use a tutor, actually.
    I am a breeder. Ill breed you natures, genders, Movesets, IVs. PM me with trade offers.

I could use a tutor, actually.
    Tell me what you want

And someone want to test my tourney team
    My FC

Working on a few teams

I got a lot to offer

In every of our sector you can get free pokemon (If you do something for the clan, or can beat a lot of others)

Hey I'm down to battle anytime today and tomorrow. Just hmu
    May I ask how tutoring works? What do you guys teach? Like how to battle or something? >.>
    "If you're not going to lie, at least tell the truth."

Yea we can help.you guys in team building or if you already have a team tell you flaws and how you could make it better
    credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    Well if you are into battling and wish to get better or need help we could tutor you or you can battle people to rank up
    Also there is a tourney going on if you guys would like to participate here is the link http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post16005038
    Also worked on a op banner here it is though i don't line the text tell me what you guys
    Love the banner! Agree with you on the text though, lol

EDIT: Also, my tutorial hours are Saturdays from 10-11pm EST, unless you request otherwise, in which case I will do my absolute best to accomodate you!
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2aeyrth.png[/IMG]

credit to me

Think anyone can help me out with battling (and maybe teambuilding)? I want to get higher on the ladder.

If you battle me I can help you
    My FC

Working on a few teams

I got a lot to offer

well i hzve to babysit today which means.....I CAN BATTLE ON PS TODAY but in like a hour and a half so if you want to battle*cough the greatest cough* me just send a vm/pm.

ps this time i will make sure to get a battle today nithing will stop me.

So, yeah. I have no clue about competitive battling or anything, but I'm trying to learn.

Do we have a chatbox or something we can talk in? PS won't let me talk until I win a battle, and I want to be prepared before I do.

I'm trying out this team, so tell me how I can fix it. Dragonite is the only one who needs to stay in:

Dragonite (Surprise Special Sweeper)
    Vaporeon (Wall/Haze)
    Starmie (Special Sweeper/Spinner)
    Ferrothorn (Wall/Annoyer)
    Gengar (Haze/ Sweeper? Maybe?)
    Scizor (Phyiscal Sweeper)

The site I was using to guide me said a good team build is 4 Sweepers, a Tank, and an Annoyer. So I have something like that. Ideas?

This is for WiFi btw.

Vaporeon (Wall/Haze)

I would make dragonite a physical sweeper because bliss really looks like a problem for you for face.
    You probably need a scarfer too. Try scarfed Rotom-W > Vaporeon so you can have a nice volt turn core

Looks pretty solid though. Can you post the ev spread and the moves too?

So, yeah. I have no clue about competitive battling or anything, but I'm trying to learn.

Do we have a chatbox or something we can talk in? PS won't let me talk until I win a battle, and I want to be prepared before I do.

I'm trying out this team, so tell me how I can fix it. Dragonite is the only one who needs to stay in:

Vaporeon (Wall/Haze)

The site I was using to guide me said a good team build is 4 Sweepers, a Tank, and an Annoyer. So I have something like that. Ideas?

This is for WiFi btw.
    If you want dragonite a special sweeper it's okay. He's good to in that way. I rather love to use it as a physical

But let's start with the ferrotorn (you will most of the time put him out as first one, depends on the opponents team though)
    Possible attack set +IV/EV spread
    1) - Stealth rock, toxic spikes, Protect and leech seed
    -31/x/31/x-/31+/31 (Since it doesn't have any attack moves)
    -252/x/x/x/80/176 (You can also do 252 on SpDeff and 4 on Deff, but I put 176 on speed because it can outspeed a forretress with 31/0 (IV/EV) in speed)
    -Item: Something like rocky helmet or leftovers would be okay
    -Iron barbs
    2) -Gyro ball, Power whip, Stealth rocks and leech seeds/protect/toxic spikes
    -31/31+/31/x/31/0- (This zero is to maximize it's gyro ball)
    -x/56/200/x/252/x
    -Item: Leftovers will be the best I think
    - Iron barbs

I use 2) myself

Then Gengar. I love this pokemon really really much
    1) -Shadow ball, focus blast, thunderbolt/Sludge bomb/psychic/giga drain, (the same 4) (I would never use giga drain, but I think it could work)
    -31/x-/31/31+/31/31
    -4/x/x/252/x/252
    Item: Choise specs/Black sludge
    -Levitate

2) Hypnosis, Trick, Shadow ball, clear smog (This one's really to f*ck the other one)
    Same thins as above, only certainly attach choise specs
    Technique here: Use on the first one a trick, gengar get's a good item, the other one get's choise specs (the best is when you do it on a physical attacker, or a pokemon who most of the time does a boosting move when he comes in, like dragonite cloyster and scizor) then you can start playing around. When he switches out use hypnosis, or when you have to battle a boosted poke, just switch him in, use hypnosis and then clear smog (choise specs need to be gone already)

Dragonite (My favourite dragon pokemon )
    1)Give him leftovers or white herb
    Draco meteor, hurricane, roost, surf/blizzard/ice beam
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    252/x-/x/252+/4/x (Bulky set)
    4/x-/x/252+/x/252+ (Fast set, but he cannot outspeed a lot of pokemon except when you would attach choise specs, witth his basic 80 speed stat)
    multiscale

2)(The physical set nr1) Give him leftovers
    Extreme speed, dragon dance,roost, outrage
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252/252+/x/x-/4/x (Bulky set => preferred)
    4/252+/x/x-/x/252+ (Fast set)
    Multiscale
    Technique: With his multiscale ability dragonite becomes very powerfull, to my opinion it should become uber . You just start with a dragon dance (speed + attack goes up) then when you have lost to much HP you useroost till your HP is okay, if this doesn't work, just do an attack. 1,5 times attack can do a lot of damage.

3) The above one but with attacks: Dragon dance, earthquake, outrage, extremespeed/roost

Starmie vaporeon and Scizor I don't use a lot, so maybe listen to the others.
    I could give you more info when I had more time :-/

The +/- next to EV/IV is for the nature (which stats the nature should boost.)
    My FC

Working on a few teams

I got a lot to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Above Zenith View Post
    Vaporeon (Wall/Haze)

I would make dragonite a physical sweeper because bliss really looks like a problem for you for face.
    You probably need a scarfer too. Try scarfed Rotom-W > Vaporeon so you can have a nice volt turn core

Looks pretty solid though. Can you post the ev spread and the moves too?
    Like I said, I'm using this for WiFi, and after about a million soft resets, the best Nature I could come up with is the one that boosts SpA and decreases Atk. And I'd like to keep it.

As for move-sets, EVs and the like, I don't know. I just posted a team, and I was looking for help on the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    If you want dragonite a special sweeper it's okay. He's good to in that way. I rather love to use it as a physical

But let's start with the ferrotorn (you will most of the time put him out as first one, depends on the opponents team though)
    Possible attack set +IV/EV spread
    1) - Stealth rock, toxic spikes, Protect and leech seed
    -31/x/31/x-/31+/31 (Since it doesn't have any attack moves)
    -252/x/x/x/80/176 (You can also do 252 on SpDeff and 4 on Deff, but I put 176 on speed because it can outspeed a forretress with 31/0 (IV/EV) in speed)
    -Item: Something like rocky helmet or leftovers would be okay
    -Iron barbs
    2) -Gyro ball, Power whip, Stealth rocks and leech seeds/protect/toxic spikes
    -31/31+/31/x/31/0- (This zero is to maximize it's gyro ball)
    -x/56/200/x/252/x
    -Item: Leftovers will be the best I think
    - Iron barbs

I use 2) myself

Then Gengar. I love this pokemon really really much
    1) -Shadow ball, focus blast, thunderbolt/Sludge bomb/psychic/giga drain, (the same 4) (I would never use giga drain, but I think it could work)
    -31/x-/31/31+/31/31
    -4/x/x/252/x/252
    Item: Choise specs/Black sludge
    -Levitate

2) Hypnosis, Trick, Shadow ball, clear smog (This one's really to f*ck the other one)
    Same thins as above, only certainly attach choise specs
    Technique here: Use on the first one a trick, gengar get's a good item, the other one get's choise specs (the best is when you do it on a physical attacker, or a pokemon who most of the time does a boosting move when he comes in, like dragonite cloyster and scizor) then you can start playing around. When he switches out use hypnosis, or when you have to battle a boosted poke, just switch him in, use hypnosis and then clear smog (choise specs need to be gone already)

Dragonite (My favourite dragon pokemon )
    1)Give him leftovers or white herb
    Draco meteor, hurricane, roost, surf/blizzard/ice beam
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    252/x-/x/252+/4/x (Bulky set)
    4/x-/x/252+/x/252+ (Fast set, but he cannot outspeed a lot of pokemon except when you would attach choise specs, witth his basic 80 speed stat)
    multiscale

2)(The physical set nr1) Give him leftovers
    Extreme speed, dragon dance,roost, outrage
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252/252+/x/x-/4/x (Bulky set => preferred)
    4/252+/x/x-/x/252+ (Fast set)
    Multiscale
    Technique: With his multiscale ability dragonite becomes very powerfull, to my opinion it should become uber . You just start with a dragon dance (speed + attack goes up) then when you have lost to much HP you useroost till your HP is okay, if this doesn't work, just do an attack. 1,5 times attack can do a lot of damage.

3) The above one but with attacks: Dragon dance, earthquake, outrage, extremespeed/roost

Starmie vaporeon and Scizor I don't use a lot, so maybe listen to the others.
    I could give you more info when I had more time :-/

The +/- next to EV/IV is for the nature (which stats the nature should boost.)
    Thanks for the help! But as it is, I don't know how to RNG on my 3DS, or RNG in general to be honest, so getting perfect IVs is up in the air at the moment, since this team is for Wifi Battling. I mean, I can try for 31s in a few stats, but a full 31 spread without RNG? I don't think I can.

Also, my Dragonite has the default ability, since, like I said, it's for Wifi, and I haven't invested enough time in DW yet. And, since I'm running Roost, would Life Orb be a viable option, since his SpA is a little weak to begin with?

Last thought: Would the EVs for Ferroseed's speed be worth the loss in Def?
    Last edited by Ryukken; 24th May 2013 at 4:38 AM.

Hey! We have a FB group, PM me, and I'll send you the link to it. We sort of stopped using it as much when the guild was first formed to encourage activity on the forum, but with membership rising as it is, I think we can open it back up again!

well im on today but looks like i wont be able to battle any of you guys. oh well ill just wait to play my little bros black2 then see ya guys later.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19968495
    here hopefully the links works so you guys can see me battle for once.

enjoy
    Last edited by draco star 98; 24th May 2013 at 5:38 PM.

Like I said, I'm using this for WiFi, and after about a million soft resets, the best Nature I could come up with is the one that boosts SpA and decreases Atk. And I'd like to keep it.

As for move-sets, EVs and the like, I don't know. I just posted a team, and I was looking for help on the rest.

Thanks for the help! But as it is, I don't know how to RNG on my 3DS, or RNG in general to be honest, so getting perfect IVs is up in the air at the moment, since this team is for Wifi Battling. I mean, I can try for 31s in a few stats, but a full 31 spread without RNG? I don't think I can.

Also, my Dragonite has the default ability, since, like I said, it's for Wifi, and I haven't invested enough time in DW yet. And, since I'm running Roost, would Life Orb be a viable option, since his SpA is a little weak to begin with?

Last thought: Would the EVs for Ferroseed's speed be worth the loss in Def?
    Remember you can collect points and trade them in for Pokemon in the guild shop
    To the other leaders o think we need a new person to make our userbars because the mysterious stranger is taking entirely TOO long more than a month so if you guys want me to request the Userbars vm me the ranks
    Last edited by Jorge565; 25th May 2013 at 2:14 AM.
    credit to me

Jorge...
    We still nee to battle
    My FC

Working on a few teams

I got a lot to offer

Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    Remember you can collect points and trade them in for Pokemon in the guild shop
    To the other leaders o think we need a new person to make our userbars because the mysterious stranger is taking entirely TOO long more than a month so if you guys want me to request the Userbars vm me the ranks
    Definitely. I hadnt realized it had been so long until you mentioned it! I'll send them to you shortly.

ALSO I will be updating Guild Points, the title thread and shop requests for banners/pokemon/training/breeding, etc.
    and just another reminder, my competitive battling tutorials are today as wel if anyone's interested.

oh yeah I just won my match for the war 2-0

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast