Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were Cassidy and Buffy written off?

A thread like this was made a few months before Sleight of Sand aired in Japan iirc and it wasn't really a surprise because they've appeared every season, even in Chronicles, prior to that episode.

If they don't appear, that's a first, but I'm positive they will some time during Da!

I mean, they probably returned back to Kanto by now so Cassidy and Bill can appear in the Dekolora Archipelago

I like Butch and Cassidy more than what we have now. They have always been serious and their plans were much better probably due to the fact that they were after other pokemon instead of Pikachu all the time. I hope they didn't write them off. It would be cool if they replaced Jessie and James in XY so that it would feel a bit more fresher. Maybe get rid of Raticate for a better looking pokemon instead. And we will have a winner.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 28th April 2013 at 2:22 AM.

My ideal battle ever!

If they do make another appearance, can't wait to see their improved Pokemon roster!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0176 - 2024 - 4651

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny with the egg move reversal. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I really hope they'd be written closer to their OS selves because I thought they were great in the OS.
    Yeah. IMO, in BF...Cassidy and Hutch were at their worst, IMO.

Seriously, though, I think they were...but then again, maybe they might appear again? Who knows?
    Last edited by Dwail8023; 30th April 2013 at 4:01 AM.
    "If Pikachu becomes a Raichu, I might be able to win that badge. On the other hand, to make it evolve just to fight...I would be just like Surge...Pikachu, what do you want to do? I really wanna beat that Surge, but I also don't want to force you to evolve if you'd be happier staying the way you are now." -- OS Ash, ESS

Opinions About:
    1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. The English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 1-8) > The Pokemon Company International (Seasons 9-17)
    3. The Games: XY > BW > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    4. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 94.7/100.
    5. The Movies: OS > AG > XY (Prediction) > DP = BW
    6. Team Rocket: http://ultraericthered.tumblr.com/po...d-off-for-good

I wouldn't say they're gone for good...at least not until the TR organization disbands.

If TRio's promotion was written better, we should have had at least SOME interaction between Jessie and James and Biff and Cassidy. DP to BW needed an episode inbetween to have a better transition. We'd see Ash at home but with a good amount of focus on TR headquarters

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12