Thread: Question about Ash meeting Reshiram and Zekrom...?

Default Question about Ash meeting Reshiram and Zekrom...?

In the newest episode of BW Adventures in Unova, Ash says that he's never met Reshiram before and the only time he's met Zekrom was in the very first episode of Black & White when Pikachu and him first arrived in Unova. But what about the Pokemon Black and White movies? He meets Zekrom and Reshiram in those. At first I thought maybe the movies haven't happened yet or something, but then I remembered that Ash's Pignite was still a Tepig in those movies, so they had to have already happened. But why doesn't Ash remember them? Did he somehow get his memory erased or something? Or are they just separate from the series? All the other Pokemon movies coincide with the series because they make references to them throughout the series.

Can somebody please help me out here? xD
    Last edited by Nyarth; 27th April 2013 at 8:24 PM.
    Favorite Pokémon:

Current Pokémon X team:

It is impossible for both of those movies to have happened. White did not happen because Zekrom was not in his stone form at the time. Black did not happen because Reshiram was in his stone form as of the time the movie happened.
    Last edited by diakyu; 27th April 2013 at 8:27 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    It is impossible for both of those movies to have happened. White did not happen because Zekrom was not in his stone form at the time. Black did not happen because Reshiram is in his stone form as of Episode N.
    Yeah, I thought about that as well. Okay, so they are just separate from the series then. xD That was my best guess.
    Favorite Pokémon:

Current Pokémon X team: