Thread: Rumble U Figures

Default Rumble U Figures

Not sure if the figures are going to be sold in Australia and was wondering if they would work here if I buy them from overseas?

Yep. They are completely region free. I used my Japanese Mewtwo on my English game earlier this morning

Thanks for that. I've ordered some from GAME in the UK.

the figures themselves contain very little data all thats on them is 4 lines of code at most

Is it just me or does everyone get a white kyurem from the game promo???
    Signature exceeds the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12 View Post
    Is it just me or does everyone get a white kyurem from the game promo???
    there was a production error and everyone got White Kyurem

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    that explains :L aren't they going to fix it? i got my kyurem with a paint mark lol
    Signature exceeds the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by cybersonic233 View Post
    That's a little silly, how did that happen?

I'd like to ask, how rare are the shiny Pokemon figures? I bought 3 extra today in addition to the special edition starter, and one of them was a red Genesect. =)

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Black Kyurems are now out in the wild

Anyone get any duplicates? The GameStop employee guessed there were 15 in each box, since her inventory showed 36 figures, with six loose ones (the Kyurem). I'm thinking there are 18 in a box and perhaps no repeats? I bought four additional figures and got four different ones.

I considered buying the whole box, but was short a little. Assuming no one in my area bought any, I may just buy the rest if each box contains no duplicates...
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

I got White Kyurem (of course), Mewtwo and Torchic :\ meh..
    Even though I personally think the game isn't great, the figures are awesome! Though they and the password Pokémon remove all challenge :/

-Uh oh.

Well, I can confirm that a full box of 18 figures contains almost all figures. I ended up pulling two Pikachu and no Piplup. Maybe there's a chance of one Shiny figure per box? And if it's not shiny, it's just a regular Pokemon? If I could afford more boxes and I was crazy, I'd go out and test it out :P

The Shiny Pikachu came from yesterday, when there was a different box on display at GameStop.

Apparently, the employees at the GameStop I went to didn't even know about the Kyurem. I had to tell them about it. They just knew that they had six extra balls (without barcodes). I almost walked away with three extra balls when I bought my box today, since they just threw them in there...
    Last edited by Asrialys; 31st August 2013 at 3:11 AM.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Well, I bought myself a box as well, and I got absolutely no duplicates. I'm assuming that they do that on purpose, because it'd be kind of hard to do this type of thing on accident, and every unboxing video I've seen of an entire box on Youtube show no duplicates either.

Then what the heck!? lol

Always my luck...

Was there a Shiny?

No shinies either, sadly. Though if I had gotten one, there's no way in hell I would've kept it, they're going for $100 on eBay right now.

Still, most non-shines are going for about $7-$10 on said site, so if you're just looking to complete your collection you could always just buy the one you're looking for. I know I'm going to buy a spare Shaymin and Croagunk because I want to put them in my car, the faces on the are hilarious.
    Last edited by Clamps; 31st August 2013 at 5:12 PM.

This is a bit wrong, but if you can bring and power up your Wii U at a GameStop, you may be able to scan each ball without opening it. I was able to do this at home. You just need to find a GameStop that will let you do this :P

I just went to gamestop to get the game today and sadly, they ran out of white and black kyurem figures =.= bummer

Anyway I bought only 4 pokeballs and out of 4, I got three legendaries: Celebi, Deoxys and Victini. My non legendary is Piplup.

I guess next time I go to gamestop I"ll buy another but I got to save my money up for my preorder of Pokemon Y
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

First time posting here in years! Wow.

Anyway, I got bitten by the Rumble U bug and I've purchased 21 figures in the past three days. Four of which are duplicates, but luckily, I managed to buy a White Kyurem that had been mixed in with the regular figures. Here's my collection so far:

Hellbent on getting Black Kyurem and the shiny Pikachu and shiny Eevee.
    not dead

If anyone has a shiny and is willing to part with it for money, I would love to discuss and arrange something with you!! D;