Page 178 of 234 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

  1. #4426
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Nature Egg on Saturday May 18 2013
    "Where will you be when Nature calls?" Um...I'm right here, and I'm about to-Crap, I think my egg is hatching!

  2. #4427
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Myrrh your egg cracks open to reveal a cute little Female Sewaddle. It stares up at you longingly before climbing up your arm to taste your clothing. Seems you might have a bit of a fashionista on your hands.

  3. #4428
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Myrrh your egg cracks open to reveal a cute little Female Sewaddle. It stares up at you longingly before climbing up your arm to taste your clothing. Seems you might have a bit of a fashionista on your hands.
        Spoiler:- Stuff:


    Putting Sewaddle in this Pokeball (7/10 of purchase set)

  4. #4429
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday May 18 2013
    Alice sets her Enigma Egg on the counter, grinning excitedly. "I'd like to hatch this little thing, please!"

  5. #4430
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday May 19 2013
    *bursts in, wearing oven mitts while holding the egg* By ARCEUS that thing got so hot all of a sudden! It is DEFINITELY time for it to hatch! I dunno if it would be appropriate or not to sing Disco Inferno right now because of the "burn, baby, burn" part...

  6. #4431
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Meetan your egg bursts open and a Female Mankey hops out onto the counter where it begins to dance rather awkwardly. Is that the Monkey she is doing? And when did Smokey Robinson get here?

    OkikuMew your egg seems to be heating up as it literally gets smokey as the shell melts away and a Female Torkoal pops it's head up to bop to the music.

  7. #4432
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quebec province, Canada
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    OkikuMew your egg seems to be heating up as it literally gets smokey as the shell melts away and a Female Torkoal pops it's head up to bop to the music.
    Well hello there little smokey one ^^ I'll find someone who'll take care of you Picking her up with this Pokéball (3/30).

  8. #4433
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Sunday May 19
    Would you mind hatching my egg please?

  9. #4434
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Arc Angel your egg crackles and splooshes until a Male Magikarp splashes his way onto the counter. I would like to say he is doing something special, but he just kind of looks like a fish out of water the way he is splashing around

  10. #4435
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Arc Angel your egg crackles and splooshes until a Male Magikarp splashes his way onto the counter. I would like to say he is doing something special, but he just kind of looks like a fish out of water the way he is splashing around
    Putting him in this Pokeball (No. 10 of 10 used) No. 9 used here, before he falls off the counter.

    Thankya ^-^

  11. #4436
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    LucarioArtcunoSuicinLover is confirmed to hatch a Grass Natur Egg on May 20 2013
    Time for me to hatch this natur egg! It's starting to smell like gum trees!

  12. #4437
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    169

    Default

    LucarioArtcunoSuicinLover your egg breaks apart to reveal an Acorn. I mean a Male Seedot who suddenly leaps toward you in an attempt to startle you. Not sure what that was all about, but I have a feeling he might be a bit sneakier than expected.

  13. #4438
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Meetan your egg bursts open and a Female Mankey hops out onto the counter where it begins to dance rather awkwardly. Is that the Monkey she is doing? And when did Smokey Robinson get here?
    -Stares at the Mankey with a tilted head- Well. Whatever's your thing! If you'd have been dancing idol routines we would have been mates for life but I've got a friend who needs you! Into Poke Ball 17/20 you go!

  14. #4439
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Under those Clouds, UK.
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post

    yougirasu: Regular May 20 2013 / Enigma June 3 2013 / Mystery May 20 2013
    Today's the day to try my luck with a different type.
    So, I'd like to pick up one of these Grass Nature Eggs.

    See you in a week.

  15. #4440
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    John's Knight: Regular May 20 2013 / Enigma May 20 2013 / Mystery May 20 2013[/color]

    half an hour too late ;-;

    Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg, please ^-^

  16. #4441
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Yougirasu is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature egg on Monday May 27 2013
    John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday May 27 2013

  17. #4442
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on May 22 2013
    Time to hatch this little one, please!

  18. #4443
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    169

    Default

    MarbleZone your egg breaks open at the top and a Female Onix bursts it's way out of it like a snake in a can. Although for the life of me, I'm not quite sure how such big girl managed to fit into such a tiny egg. Must be some Hammerspace in there or something.

  19. #4444
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    MarbleZone your egg breaks open at the top and a Female Onix bursts it's way out of it like a snake in a can. Although for the life of me, I'm not quite sure how such big girl managed to fit into such a tiny egg. Must be some Hammerspace in there or something.
    You are exactly what I was looking for, one of my very top wants! Only one problem.

    Putting her in Pokeball 18/20...

  20. #4445
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    LucarioArtcunoSuicinLover your egg breaks apart to reveal an Acorn. I mean a Male Seedot who suddenly leaps toward you in an attempt to startle you. Not sure what that was all about, but I have a feeling he might be a bit sneakier than expected.
    Hello little boy! You won't be going home with me, but I have found you a nice trainer. Into this pokéball [7/10] for you!

  21. #4446
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere.
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    uhhhhh: Regular May 24 2013 / Enigma May 24 2013 / Mystery June 14 2013
    Normal Pound Egg please, thank you~
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 24th May 2013 at 6:58 AM.

  22. #4447
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Friday May 21 2013

  23. #4448
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Hayward: Regular May 24 2013 / Enigma May 24 2013 / Mystery May 3 2013
    Picking up 1x Normal Pound 2 Egg. Many thanks!

  24. #4449
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Saturday June 1 2013

  25. #4450
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern Ireland.
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Son_of_Shadows Regular May 26 2013 / Enigma May 26 2013 / Mystery June 30 2013
    Picking up a Water 1 Glacier Egg please.

Page 178 of 234 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •