Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg House

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post

yougirasu: Regular May 20 2013 / Enigma June 3 2013 / Mystery May 20 2013
    Today's the day to try my luck with a different type.
    So, I'd like to pick up one of these Grass Nature Eggs.

See you in a week.

John's Knight: Regular May 20 2013 / Enigma May 20 2013 / Mystery May 20 2013[/color]

half an hour too late ;-;

Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg, please ^-^

Yougirasu is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature egg on Monday May 27 2013
    John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday May 27 2013

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on May 22 2013
    Time to hatch this little one, please!

MarbleZone your egg breaks open at the top and a Female Onix bursts it's way out of it like a snake in a can. Although for the life of me, I'm not quite sure how such big girl managed to fit into such a tiny egg. Must be some Hammerspace in there or something.

MarbleZone your egg breaks open at the top and a Female Onix bursts it's way out of it like a snake in a can. Although for the life of me, I'm not quite sure how such big girl managed to fit into such a tiny egg. Must be some Hammerspace in there or something.
    You are exactly what I was looking for, one of my very top wants! Only one problem.

Putting her in Pokeball 18/20...

LucarioArtcunoSuicinLover your egg breaks apart to reveal an Acorn. I mean a Male Seedot who suddenly leaps toward you in an attempt to startle you. Not sure what that was all about, but I have a feeling he might be a bit sneakier than expected.
    Hello little boy! You won't be going home with me, but I have found you a nice trainer. Into this pokéball [7/10] for you!

uhhhhh: Regular May 24 2013 / Enigma May 24 2013 / Mystery June 14 2013
    Normal Pound Egg please, thank you~
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 24th May 2013 at 7:58 AM.

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Friday May 21 2013

Hayward: Regular May 24 2013 / Enigma May 24 2013 / Mystery May 3 2013
    Picking up 1x Normal Pound 2 Egg. Many thanks!

Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Saturday June 1 2013

Son_of_Shadows Regular May 26 2013 / Enigma May 26 2013 / Mystery June 30 2013
    Picking up a Water 1 Glacier Egg please.

Dark Searchman: Regular May 26 2013 / Enigma May 26 2013 / Mystery June 16 2013
    You'd think that last egg giving me a fever would teach me a lesson, but here I am wanting another Fire Core Egg, if you please!

Missingno. Master: Regular May 27 2013 / Enigma May 27 2013 / Mystery May 27 2013
    The doors to the Egg House opened, and in walked Keith. Except this time, he had none of his usual cheeriness and confidence- no, the Keith Masters that walked through those doors looked awful. He looked more like a broken shell of a man, almost as though he had experienced some major horrible catastrophe. Such as, oh, say, the love of his life having her memory of the entire past year (which included her entire relationship with him) erased from her mind. The Meowth on his shoulder gave Keith a look of concern as Keith selected, almost without conscious thought, a Ghost Mystery Egg from a shelf and walked back out of the Egg House. Behind him there trailed a pair of Shuppet, both of them gulping down the feelings of despair and anguish their trainer had been giving off ever since he heard the news.

*Keith received the Egg!*

John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday May 27 2013
    hatching this dragon egg please ^-^

Yougirasu is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature egg on Monday May 27 2013
    Yougi attempted to carefully step through the door of the Egg House, failing miserably as the door clattered against its stop and then once again as it closed itself. He'd eagerly returned from ensuring he had the space for another new arrival.
    He teetered across the floor, taking each step gingerly as his balance was challenged. In his arms lay his newest egg, exuding a thick, fresh scent. Over the week, it had acquired something similar to a blanket of moss. It wasn't something that had simply grown over the egg though, it was a loose, living blanket and Yougi just wasn't sure where it had come from or how it was being held together. The egg itself was toast, warm enough to keep its owner warm in the colder season and rocking slightly in its owners arms. With the movements dramatically increasing over the past few hours, everyone knew the time was now.

Carefully placing the egg onto the counter, ensuring it wasn't going to rock itself off the edge, Yougi watched as the recently acquired "blanket" was thrown off by the eggs movements. He took a step back, just in case the hatching was a little violent, ensuring he was out of the firing line for any misfortune and then, he crossed his fingers. He had one Pokemon in mind and he just wished that he could find it early into his journeys.

Son of Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Sunday June 2 2013
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday June 2 2013
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday June 3 2013

John's Knight your egg bursts open violently as a Female Axew scans her surroundings to see where she is before she starts scratching the counter top with her tusks leaving her own little mark on her birth place. Please make her stop.

Yougirasu your egg seems to multiply into six more eggs. That's weird. You didn't hard boil it or anything did you? Maybe it's that mossy stuff that was on top of it that made it do this. Oh wait it's a Female Exeggcute. Well that explains why I was so confused.
    Last edited by Stark; 27th May 2013 at 8:00 AM.

kaisap112: Regular May 27 2013 / Enigma May 27 2013 / Mystery May 27 2013
    I'd like to pick up a Dark Mystery Egg, please.

lilbluecorsola: Regular May 27 2013 / Enigma May 27 2013 / Mystery May 27 2013
    I'd like to pick up an Enigma Egg please.

kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday June 3 2013
    Lilblue is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday June 3 2013

Yougirasu your egg seems to multiply into six more eggs. That's weird. You didn't hard boil it or anything did you? Maybe it's that mossy stuff that was on top of it that made it do this. Oh wait it's a Female Exeggcute. Well that explains why I was so confused.
    Standing back, Yougi can only watch on as his egg begins to glow a brilliant white. Within seconds, his egg begins to multiply, splitting itself several times before the overwhelming glow fades away and 6 pink eggs reveal themselves. Before he knew it, Yougi was being looked upon by a dozen intense eyes. The newly hatched Exeggcute gazes at him with eyes that seem to peer into his very soul, something he expects to be common amongst psychic types. But having never owned one until now, he cannot be sure.
    Moving swiftly to mask his disheartened state, Yougi pulls out his fifth Pokeball from the original purchase and binds his new Pokemon within its light before walking out into the sunset.

Food Guy: Regular May 28 2013 / Enigma May 28 2013 / Mystery July 3 2013
    Looks like its time to get another egg. Picking up a Poison Nature Egg.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Tuesday June 4 2013

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Friday May 21 2013
    Hatchey, hatchey!

Uhhhhh you egg starts to bounce as the shell cracks off to reveal a Female Buneary. She looks up at you with longing eyes and squeaks before tears of joy roll from her eyes. Seems she is overjoyed to see you.

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast