Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg House

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday June 21 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    MarbleZone your egg begins to shake as it shatters apart to leave a Female Axew standing in the midst of the shattered shell. The little dragon looks up at you and stands up as tall as she can while trying to impress you with a squeak that you suppose might have been an attempt at a roar. Finding herself a little disappointed in her figurative bark, the little girl crosses her arms and looks away from you more out of frustration to herself than anything else.
    Found you a loving home already, girl!

Using Pokeball 19/20.

Hayward: Regular June 15 2013 / Enigma June 15 2013 / Mystery June 15 2013
    Scooping up 1x Normal Pound Egg II.

Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Saturday June 22 2013

Dark Searchman: Regular June 16 2013 / Enigma June 16 2013 / Mystery June 16 2013
    I was going to get another Dragon Egg, but then I realized just how great hatching Fire Eggs is (plus I'm not in the mood to become another lizard's chew toy... yet), so let's grab another Fire Core Egg!

Son_of_Shadows Regular June 16 2013 / Enigma June 16 2013 / Mystery June 30 2013
    Picking up an Enigma Egg, por favor.

Missingno. Master: Regular June 17 2013 / Enigma June 17 2013 / Mystery June 17 2013
    OOC: I think the date for my next Mystery Egg pickup is incorrect- the last Egg I hatched was a Mystery Egg, so I shouldn't be eligible for another one at this time.

The doors to the Egg House swung open, and in walked Keith yet again. Unlike last time, he didn't look so downcast, his Shuppet were not tailing him, and Meowth wasn't looking at him with a concerned expression. Something in the trainer's eyes betrayed the fact that whatever had been bothering him last time was still on his mind, but still, it was clear that the passing weeks seem to have at least dulled the blow somewhat.

"Alright, so, wat's youse gonna pick dis time?" Meowth asked Keith as he approached the counter.

"Got it narrowed down to several choices now," replied Keith. "Naturally, I'm interested in a Poison Egg... But I also kinda like the idea of trying my luck with a Steel Egg... Dragon too, but that's out of the question for a while, just hatched a Mystery Egg a few weeks back..."

"Ehhh, screw dis, I'm pickin' one fer youse," grumbled Meowth as he jumped down onto the counter. He grabbed the nearest Core Egg, only to nearly drop it. "EEEOWCH!" Meowth screeched as he gently set the Egg down on the counter. "Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!"

Sighing, Keith sprayed Meowth with a Burn Heal, and the Normal-type sighed in relief.

"Tanks fer dat," sighed Meowth. "OK, I'm tinkin' we get as far away from dat Egg as possible-"

"Yeah, I'm taking this one," Keith interrupted as he scooped the offending Egg into his arms. Then, he rolled his eyes again. "Meowth, you big baby, it's not hot at all, it's pleasantly warm!"

"Oh, sure, fer you it is," said Meowth, shooting a glare at the Egg. "Dat Egg's got it out fer me!" Though he clearly disapproved of this, he nevertheless climbed back on Keith's shoulder. Keith then exited the Egg House, the Fire Core Egg clutched tightly and securely in his arms.

*Keith received the Egg!*

John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday June 17 2013
    hatching this fire egg please.

Yougirasu is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday June 17 2013
    The obnoxious jangle of multiple charms rang throught the room as the door to the egg house swung open. Stepping through, returning after a weeks wait, was Yougirasu. In his arms was the egg he'd picked up the week before, now radiating heat and occasionally wobbling gently. He was ready to see who he might welcome into his party this time around, hoping that the Lady had blessed him. Similarly, the hidden contents of the egg were eager to emerge.
    The egg hadn't seen all that much sunlight over the past week, it was a dark egg after all. Yougi had instead chosen to keep it wrapped in the cloak he'd worn when he picked it up, still littered with many different charms for good luck. This, of course, was the source of all the noise as he walked across the shop floor.
    Reaching the counter, he carefully placed his egg down on the counter. He stopped occasionally as the egg wobbled, to ensure that it wouldn't topple over from any subsequant shakes before he grabbed at the cloak. He removed it, the sound of the many charms striking each other rang out through the room as he pulled it away from its home. Instead, he wrapped it around his shoulders with a clattering swoosh and looked across the counter to the people who were working, especially as they looked at him like he was 'overly eccentric'.

"I'm sure this egg is ready to hatch now." He said, quite calmly before taking a step back. You could never tell what would happen with a hatching, so he was always cautious.
    Castiel: I don't fight any more. I watch the bee's

Spoiler:- :

kaisap112: Regular June 17 2013 / Enigma June 17 2013 / Mystery June 17 2013
    Picking up one Dark Mystery Egg, please!

lilbluecorsola: Regular June 17 27 2013 / Enigma June 17 2013 / Mystery June 17 2013
    Like MM, I believe my dates are also incorrect. My last Egg was an Enigma, and before that was Mystery. I shouldn't be able to collect either today.

Anyway, eenie meenie minie moe... Guess maybe I'll go for a Ground Egg this time. Thanks, and see you in a week!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday June 23 2013
    Son of Shadows is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday June 23 2013
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday June 24 2013
    kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday June 24 2013
    Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday June 24 2013

John's Knight your egg bursts into flame, but not a normal redish flame. This flame is bright and blue. Upon dying down you find a Shiny Female Ponyta attempting to get it's footing as it tries to stand. Eventually it steadies itself well enough and takes off into a gallop around the shop until it stops next to you and whinnies.

Yougirasu your egg begins to get cold as a darkness falls over it. Before long a pair of long claw-like fingers break through from the inside and shatter the egg revealing a Female Sneasel standing where the egg once was. It eyes you up and down carefully before cracking a sly smile in your direction. However, it seems like there is something devious behind that smile. Better not let this one out of your sight if possible.

Food Guy: Regular June 18 2013 / Enigma June 18 2013 / Mystery July 3 2013
    Picking up a Fire Core Egg.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Tuesday June 25 2013

Yougirasu your egg begins to get cold as a darkness falls over it. Before long a pair of long claw-like fingers break through from the inside and shatter the egg revealing a Female Sneasel standing where the egg once was. It eyes you up and down carefully before cracking a sly smile in your direction. However, it seems like there is something devious behind that smile. Better not let this one out of your sight if possible.
    As Yougi's egg begins to glow and crack, he casts all his hopes on the egg. The tensions begins to feel like too much for him as he waits for his new arrival. More and more cracks build up along the surface before a cold chill blows through the egg house unexpectedly.
    Two fingers pierce through the egg at the exact same time. Then the cool gust causes the fragments of the egg to fall away, scattering into glimmering dust as they fall and get caught in the mysterious breeze. Revealed from within the egg is a petite form, but not the one that Yougi really hoped for. Instead there stands a Sneasel, rising from its position to full height.
    It sends an eerie chill down everyone's spine as it eyes up its new owner, giving him a thorough looking over before cracking a sly smile. It would be a safe guess that you wouldn't want to know what went through her head, although it'd be even safer to be a continent away from her when the thought rushed through her mind.
    Composing himself, Yougi firmly grasped at the cloak he'd used all week long before throwing it into the trash. Luck clearly hadn't been in those charms, he'd have to pick out a new set of the very best charms for his next attempt. But still, a devious mind isn't necessarily a bad thing. So, he picked up his 6th Pokeball and watched the light from it envelope and seal away his Sneasel for the time being.
    He couldn't say if he'd keep her just yet though. He'd definitely need time to think it over, although he'd also have to keep a keen eye on her whilst he did so.

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Friday June 21 2013
    Wahoo! Time to hatch this!

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Thursday June 20 2013
    This egg is actually supposed to hatch on 21st June, which is today and not yesterday.

Hatching a dark mystery egg.

Uhhhhh your egg sits motionless for what seems like forever when suddenly you hear a low rumble from within. The egg finally becomes engulfed in a bright light that eventually dissipates to reveal a Female Slowpoke staring at you with big wide eyes. She must have heard about all of the avatars that were being used lately and wanted to get in on the action before it was too late. Unfortunately, it seems she may have been a little slow.

Ariden your egg trembles before you until you hear something tapping at the inside of it. Before long you get a sense of dread as if something wicked is waiting for you inside when without warning the egg cracks open and a Male Murkrow emerges to sqwack at you. It looks you over for a moment before spreading it's wings. The little blackbird looks hungry, maybe you can find it an ear of corn or something to eat.

Sorry about the mistake Ariden. I will clear that up.

Ariden your egg trembles before you until you hear something tapping at the inside of it. Before long you get a sense of dread as if something wicked is waiting for you inside when without warning the egg cracks open and a Male Murkrow emerges to sqwack at you. It looks you over for a moment before spreading it's wings. The little blackbird looks hungry, maybe you can find it an ear of corn or something to eat.

Sorry about the mistake Ariden. I will clear that up.
    No harm done.

Placing the Lv 1 male murkrow into this pokeball [3].

Myrrh: Regular May 31 2013 / Enigma May 31 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    I need to be more mysterious. Uh, no special reason why, just give me a Mystery Egg please .

Oh, the last time I hatched a regular egg was June 6th (7th British time). The next hatch date for all three will likely go by this hatch instead, but just thought I'd mention it. Er, by "this hatch" I meant the Mystery Egg.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 22nd June 2013 at 8:17 AM.

OkikuMew: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma June 22 2013 / Mystery August 3 2013
    Oh my, almost forgot to grab my egg! Well since it's soon St-Jean-Baptiste day, and it's known to have some electrifying nights of music on that day, I'll have an Storm Electric Egg, please

Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Saturday June 22 2013
    Stark, my man, would you be so kind as to hatch my egg? Thanks!!

myahoo: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma June 22 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    Picking up one Dragon Mystery Egg.

Meetan: Regular June 22 2013 / Enigma July 6 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    Collecting a Dark Mystery Egg, thanks.

Son of Shadows is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday June 23 2013
    Time to hatch this little mystery, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in an Enigma shell... I think that's the quote, too lazy to check. CHURCHILL!

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast