Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg House

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday June 23 2013
    All right, let's start my summer off right with another flamin' hatch!

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch an Electric Egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Saturday June 29 2013

Hayward your egg cracks open to reveal a Female Lillipup who begins to yip at you while bouncing up and down. She seems rather excited.

Son of Shadows your egg slowly breaks open to reveal a Male Cubone who looks around a little timidly before settling his gaze upon you. His arms stretch out to you as if he is looking for a hug.

Dark Searchman your egg breaks open in a flurry of fire to reveal aMale Houndour who sits down patiently and stares at you waiting to see what you plan to do.

Dark Searchman your egg breaks open in a flurry of fire to reveal aMale Houndour who sits down patiently and stares at you waiting to see what you plan to do.
    Well, good boy, then! Now stay there while I look you up on my Pokedex...

Houndour, the Dark Pokemon. They use a variety of individual calls to communicate with others in their pack or to coordinate themselves while hunting. Sometimes they will bark and howl with each other to convey their feelings. When a kill is made, they call out to the rest of the pack, including their young, so the entire family can eat. Their teamwork is beyond comparison and Houndour packs have been known to take down prey much larger than themselves.
    : *continues sitting there*

Okay, well hi there! You're a good boy, aren't you?
    : *slightly wags his tail*

Good manners and everything! *pats the Houndour's head* Maybe you'll be able to teach my other dogs a few things, how's that sound ... Silas?
    : Houn!

Okay, now for your Pokeball... Hm, how about this Moon Ball (1/2)?
    : *sniffs Moon Ball and presses the button with his nose*

Cool, well, thank you SO much, Stark! I've got me a real keeper this time! Maybe we can arrange a meeting with your Houndour sometime! =D

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday June 24 2013
    Keith walked through the doors of the Egg House, his currently wobbling and cracking Fire Core Egg clutched gently in his arms, his Meowth on his shoulder, and a look of total exasperation on the Poison-type Trainer's face. The reason for this look of exasperation wasn't hard to deduce, either, for Meowth was clad in a pair of oven mitts, a welder's mask, and saggy, ill-fitting flame-retardant clothing. He was also clutching a fire extinguisher in one front paw, and a Burn Heal in the other.

"Meowth, cut the dramatics right now or you're going in your Poké Ball," warned Keith.

"Dis ain't no dramatics," snapped Meowth, his irritation clear even if the mask was obscuring his face. "I tells ya, dat Egg's got it out fer me! It only burns when I try ta touch it, but it's just fine wit youse!"

"I think you are overreacting, Meowth," stated Keith.

"Yeah? Tell dat to da Burn Heals you've been goin' trough all week!" retorted Meowth.

"OK, maybe something's up," conceded Keith, "but still, there's no proof whatever's in that Egg is doing this intentionally. Infant Pokémon very often can't control their abilities all that well, you always hear about Pichu hurting themselves when they use their Electric attacks."

"Yeah, yeah, just hatch it already," sighed Meowth. For once, Keith was glad to agree with what Meowth said, and thus approached the counter, handing the fiery Egg over to the Egg House employee currently on duty.

Son of Shadows your egg slowly breaks open to reveal a Male Cubone who looks around a little timidly before settling his gaze upon you. His arms stretch out to you as if he is looking for a hug.
    Aww, come here handsome! *hugs* I'm definitely naming you Winston, my little Enigma. I think we'll make a good team. Let me just pop you in Pokéball 10/10 and let's vamoose.
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 24th June 2013 at 12:21 AM.

Lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday June 24 2013
    *comes in brushing dirt off her Egg* Somehow it got buried in the ground... And recently I've been feeling the earth rumble. Could you check this little one's Richter reading? I think it's about to hatch.

kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday June 24 2013
    I guess it's time to hatch this little beauty!

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular June 24 2013 / Enigma June 24 2013 / Mystery June 24 2013[/color]
    Resistance is futile. In order to, um, celebrate completeing my first trimester of university I'd like to pick up a water glacier egg. Yeah, let's go with that!

Hayward your egg cracks open to reveal a Female Lillipup who begins to yip at you while bouncing up and down. She seems rather excited.
    Thanks, Stark! Picking up Lillipup (f) in Pokeball 6 of 20.

Uhhhhh your egg sits motionless for what seems like forever when suddenly you hear a low rumble from within. The egg finally becomes engulfed in a bright light that eventually dissipates to reveal a Female Slowpoke staring at you with big wide eyes. She must have heard about all of the avatars that were being used lately and wanted to get in on the action before it was too late. Unfortunately, it seems she may have been a little slow.
    Sorry but Slowpoke was soooo 5 minutes ago. Dunsparce is what's in now. :U

Taking her in in this Pokeball (16/100) with the fifteenth one used here.

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Monday July 1 2013

Lilbluecorsola your egg shakes violently before breaking apart to reveal a Female Hippopotas who upon noticing people looking at her runs over to a flower pot and begins to try to bury herself in the dirt rather than be seen. Looks like you might have a shy one here.

kaisap your egg cracks apart to reveal a Male Sandile who snaps at the air and then in odd fashion takes a few quick steps in one direction, then a few quick steps in another direction. It's almost as if it is looking for something, but what?

Arc_Angel: Regular June 24 2013 / Enigma June 24 2013 / Mystery June 24 2013
    Picking up a Poison Nature Egg please

kaisap your egg cracks apart to reveal a Male Sandile who snaps at the air and then in odd fashion takes a few quick steps in one direction, then a few quick steps in another direction. It's almost as if it is looking for something, but what?
    Picking up this little guy in this Pokéball [9/10].

Lilbluecorsola your egg shakes violently before breaking apart to reveal a Female Hippopotas who upon noticing people looking at her runs over to a flower pot and begins to try to bury herself in the dirt rather than be seen. Looks like you might have a shy one here.
    Aw, come here, little (or rather big) girl. No one's gonna hurt you... Here, you can hide in this Poké Ball (1 of 10) for now since I'd rather not carry the whole flower pot out while I try to find you a nice owner.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Tuesday June 25 2013
    So this egg here is starting to get very hot, and I'm starting to get a little worried about leaving it places and it setting things on fire. So I think it might need to be hatched.

MarbleZone: Regular June 5 2013 / Enigma June 5 2013 / Mystery June 5 2013
    ((My last Egg was hatched two weeks ago, so the next pickup date is wrong; today is when I'm allowed to pick a new Egg.))

Levin says hi to Stark as he once again makes his way inside the Egg House and over to the counter. He remembers the promise he made to himself last time: his Pokemon get a say in all future choices in this shop. He reaches for his belt, picks a Pokeball at random and tosses it in the air; from within emerges Atla, his Teddiursa.

- Hey there girl! Looks like it's your turn to pick. What do you have in mind?

The small cub's eyes widen with excitement and she immediately climbs up to the counter to make her choice. After a very brief moment of pondering, she points to one of the Eggs on display and smiles - will someone tough be born from it and be her sparring partner?

- Heh, I would've picked one of those myself. Good going Atla!

---

Picking up a Ground Core Egg, please.

CyberBlastoise: Regular May 9 2013 / Enigma May 9 2013 / Mystery May 9 2013
    Picking up a Bug Nature Egg.

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday July 1 2013
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Wednesday July 3 2013
    CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday July 3 2013

Missingo Master your egg takes on a dark fire as it burns away to reveal a Female Houndour within it. The pup yelps excitedly as she bounces up and down while letting her tongue hang out in the hopes of being able to give her new trainer a kiss, or more technically a lick.

Food Guy your egg erupts into a fiery blaze to leave behind a Female Ponyta neighing while standing up on it's hind legs. It clomps a few times and shakes its head side to side before nuzzling it's nose into you.

I know some of the egg pick up times are a little off right now on the list. I will get to them as soon as possible. Unfortunately this week has been extremely busy for me and I have had very little internet access, so please bear with me a little longer. I will try to get it all updated as soon as I can. Thanks!

Missingo Master your egg takes on a dark fire as it burns away to reveal a Female Houndour within it. The pup yelps excitedly as she bounces up and down while letting her tongue hang out in the hopes of being able to give her new trainer a kiss, or more technically a lick.
    After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, the Egg was suddenly engulfed in a dark fire. The shell burned away as Keith squinted, trying to make out the shape of what was within- and then suddenly, he found the Egg's inhabitant jumping up and down and yelping excitedly. The newborn Pokémon then jumped on Keith and started licking his face, bringing back memories of when Sirius hatched from his Egg. Laughing, Keith gently picked up the Pokémon and placed her down on the table.

"Cool," he grinned upon getting a proper look at the quadrupedal bundle of pure energy with black fur for the first time. "A Houndour!" Though this was certainly not Keith's first encounter with the species, he took out his Pokédex anyway.

"Houndour, the Dark Pokémon," droned the device. "Houndour hunt in packs and work together to corner their prey. A Houndour's capacity for teamwork is unparalleled."

"Ehh," murmured Meowth. "I don't tink I'm likin' her so much."

At this, the Houndour turned to face Meowth and growled, though almost playfully. Indeed, her tail was still wagging.

"OK, take it easy," said Keith. "Meowth here is on our side, Houndour. I'm Keith, I'm your trainer."

In response, the Houndour leapt up again and resumed licking his face. Keith couldn't help but laugh at this- if his accepting Sirius onto the team back when he was more determined to keep things Poison type only proved anything, it was that he was a sucker for cute puppies, and this Houndour most definitely qualified.

"Oh, gimme a break," said Meowth, rolling his eyes.

Ignoring this, Keith smiled down at the Houndour, his mind flashing back to when he first saw a Houndour, back in Cortoza...

"Oh, damn!" Keith muttered upon spotting the helpless Houndour suspended over the edge of the cliff by the tree branch. "Peeves, what are we gonna do?"

"I no know," answered Peeves. "But we has do something! I no think that branch hold much longer."

"Wait a minute," Keith said suddenly. "Peeves, I know it's a Dark-type, but do you think you can use Psychic to lift the Houndour over here? I mean, you won't technically be attacking it, so its immunity to Psychic moves shouldn't really come into play here, right?"

"It make sense," conceded the Duskull.
    ...And then back to a more recent encounter with one in Glitch City...

"Are you cer-tain?" Helena whispered as Keith pressed the button on the Poke Ball he had taken out earlier, enlarging it to full size. "We do not know if that Houn-dour is real or not..."

"Very true, Helena," Keith agreed. "But then, there's one way to find out, isn't there? Moreover, this can potentially end things before the Houndour gets a chance to turn the tides." Without further ado, he brought his arm back, and winged the orb forward, aiming right at the blinded Houndour. "Poké Ball! Go!!" he shouted.

The ball flew forward, struck the Houndour... and bounced right off, making no effort to catch the Fire/Dark-type whatsoever.

"I told you," smirked Myrtle.
    Keith's grin grew wider as he looked down at the Dark Pokémon. "Oh, yeah. You're a keeper," he nodded. The Houndour gave a few happy barks in response to this as Keith produced a Poké Ball from his backpack.

"And just how many Pokémon does dis make fer youse?" Meowth asked. "Thirty somethin' now, right?"

"Actually, Meowth," replied Keith, "Ruby here makes forty." With that, Keith tapped his new Houndour on the head with the Poké Ball, which sucked her inside and clicked to indicate a successful catch without so much as a struggle. Satisfied with what he had hatched, Keith exited the Egg House, eager to introduce his newest Pokémon to the rest of the team.

OOC: Poké Ball is #3 of 10.

Food Guy your egg erupts into a fiery blaze to leave behind a Female Ponyta neighing while standing up on it's hind legs. It clomps a few times and shakes its head side to side before nuzzling it's nose into you.
    Ooh, I think that this one is a keeper! Picking up my new Ponyta in this Pokeball (15 off 99)

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    Okay, so far being mysterious hasn't really been doing much of anything for me, but now that this egg is ready to hatch things should start picking up. Help me out, please.

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    Hatching this Dragon egg, before it tries to break out itself...It's been getting pretty loud over the last day...

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch an Electric Egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    Woo, lots of hatches today! And mine is having a really bad case of static right now... Which probably means I'm joining in the hatching fun too!

Meetan is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Saturday June 29 2013
    I'd like to hatch this, thanks.

Let's make some babies! Okay that might have sounded a little.... ummm... yeah moving on...

Myrrh your egg glows pink and you begin to feel very relaxed. Sleepy even. You catch yourself before nodding off to find a Female Drowzee sitting before you. She looks rather happy as evidenced by the way she seems to be sniffing you with her long nose while dancing awkwardly.

myahoo your egg bursts apart to reveal a Male Gible who immediately begins stalking around shop like a land shark until finally leaping at you and wrapping its arms around your leg where he begins to chew on your pant leg.

OkikuMew you egg crackles and sparks as a Male Pachirisu emerges and skitters about. It eyes light up upon seeing you and it bounces off the counter and onto your head where it begins to paw at your hair in order to make a bit of a nest to sit in.

Meetan your egg glows a dark hue before cracking open to reveal a Female Murkrow who stands up tall on the counter before walking over to look you over. It's head darts back and forth about the room for a moment before coming back to you where it nods to you as if to say it has examined the area and is satisfied the everything is good. Seems you might have a bit of a detective on your hands here.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast