Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg House

The last hatch for me was 14th April 2014.

Picking up a fighting pound egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    DaveTheFishGuy your egg crackles and sparks as it breaks open to reveal a Female Plusle who cheerfully bounces up to you only to become distracted by your Tynamo. Arcs of electricity bound between the two as it seems they are feeding power off of each other.

Dave you may pick up your next egg at your normal time rather than two weeks from this hatching due to my lateness in hatching it for you.
    Watching the egg split apart, Dave was soon faced with the resulting hatchling. A small rodent jumped up and down in the remains of its eggshell, looking chirpy and chipper. Its otherwise beige colour was interrupted by red ears, paws, and cheek patches that were plus-shaped, just like its tail. Dave smiled. He knew of Plusle, and its blue counterpart, Minun. They were very popular with kids. The newborn was soon distracted, turning to Mustrum and smiling. Tendrils of electricity arced between the two Pokémon, as they communicated in a way only comprehensible to Electric-types. The Plusle giggled, Mustrum probably having told her a joke, before the bonds broke. Dave smiled, fishing out his seventh PokéBall of 20 and enlarging it. "It's alright girl, I think I know someone you'll be happy with." he said, tapping her with the device and converting her into energy. Putting it away, he thanked Stark for the hatch before heading out of the building, Mustrum trailing in the air behind him.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Rock Core Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    Rayzen is confrimed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday May 8 2014

Arc Angel your egg breaks open to reveal a Male Hippopotas who lays down on the floor and begins to chomp his teeth. Looks like you got a hungry, hungry, hippo there.

Arc Angel your egg breaks open to reveal a Male Hippopotas who lays down on the floor and begins to chomp his teeth. Looks like you got a hungry, hungry, hippo there.
    Well hello there little fella, I'm sure we'l find some food for you, how about you try this Chocolate Pokeball

*Watches as he licks the ball and gets sucked inside.*

Welcome to the team Choji ^-^

Last hatch: 04/14/14

Picking up a Ground Core Egg please.

Two weeks later...

Stepping back into the Egg House, Dave held the door open behind him to allow one of his Pokémon to follow him in, as usual. This time, the solid form of a shelled creature trundled in behind the human, the low-slung body of a Torkoal bringing a certain warmth to the hatchery. Fred hadn't seen a lot of action lately, though he'd been Dave's third Pokémon, so many new additions had left him feeling forgotten. Dave wanted to change that.

Stepping up to the counter, the trainer was quick to spot the egg he was after. Until he found his target Pokémon, he'd be hatching a lot of these eggs, despite how unpredictable they could be. Nodding to Stark, he pointed at his selection. "Another Electric Storm Egg for me, please." he requested. Soon enough, he took the shelled object delicately in his arms, before kneeling down to face the Fire-type. With great care, he placed it on one of the vents on the Torkoal's shell, where it would stay warm. Additionally, the heat would help refract any stray electricity that could otherwise cause problems. "Got it?" he asked. The chelonian nodded, heading back toward the door at his usual steady speed, the egg in absolutely no danger of falling. Waving goodbye to Stark, Dave followed, holding the door open for his Pokémon as he followed Fred outside.

{Dave obtained the Electric Storm Egg!}

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday May 8 2014

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Rock Core Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    Keith materialized out of thin air in the middle of the Egg House, Meowth on his shoulder, a Venomoth perched atop his hat, and a violently wobbling Egg cradled in his arms. Wordlessly, he raced over to the counter and placed the Egg down, admittedly eager to see what was going to hatch, even if he knew he wasn't going to keep it for himself.

"I knew we shoulda' left earlier," stated Meowth. "But youse just kept puttin' it off, and now Lily had ta Teleport us here, and we ain't even had time ta have one of our conversations like usual."

"I know, Meowth, I'm sorry," nodded Keith. "Just felt pretty lazy today, y'know?"

Meowth nodded. "Yeah, I get dat," he replied, before turning to face the Egg. "Wonder wat's gonna hatch," he added.

Rayzen is confrimed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    Hatching a fighting pound egg.

Missingo Master your egg begins to glow and before you know it a Shiny Male Onix bursts up out of the egg and coils around you, Lily, and Meowth.

Rayzen your egg bursts open as a Female Mahukita leaps out in front of you and begins to pound her fists together. A big smile on her face as she begins to dance and jab as if to show you what she's got.

Rayzen your egg bursts open as a Female Mahukita leaps out in front of you and begins to pound her fists together. A big smile on her face as she begins to dance and jab as if to show you what she's got.
    Rayzen has a smile on his face too.

Putting that Lv 1 female makuhita into this pokeball [2].

Missingo Master your egg begins to glow and before you know it a Shiny Male Onix bursts up out of the egg and coils around you, Lily, and Meowth.
    As the Egg cracked and lurched violently, it started to take on a bright, dazzling glow. And then, before Keith's eyes, it morphed into a massive chain of bronze boulders, which coiled around himself, Meowth, and Lily, though not tightly. It gave a loud roar as Keith took out his Pokédex, which displayed an image of the creature, albeit showing it as light grey.

"Onix, the Rock Snake Pokémon," droned the device. "Onix has a magnet in its brain, allowing it to know which way north is even when tunneling underground. It digs massive underground tunnels which usually become homes for Diglett."

"...Uh, Keith?" said Meowth. "Does youse notice anyting... different about dis here Onix?"

Keith did not answer right away. He kept looking from his Pokédex to his new Onix, mouth agape. "...Wha," he finally managed. "This... This is a Shiny Onix, Meowth."

"Wat a keen grasp of the obvious," remarked Meowth. "Lemme guess, we're keepin' it?"

Again, Keith did not answer right away. He seemed to be thinking about it. And then, finally, he replied. "No," he sighed. "Believe me, it's tempting, but... I gotta remember the laws being put into effect in about two months. I still gotta make room for what I got, I'm in no position to be gaining new teammates right now." As he spoke, he tapped the Onix with a Poké Ball, sucking it inside. "Besides which, there's gotta be a Trainer out there who wants a Pokémon like this way more than I do," he added.

"Is dat even possible, someone wantin' a Pokémon way more den youse does?" asked Meowth.

"Ha, ha," Keith replied. "Come on, Meowth, it's not like I whim for every Pokémon in the Pokédex."

"Youse comes close enough!" retorted Meowth. "Wat about yer Tranquill?"

"Hey, Ethan was gonna release her if nobody else wanted her, I felt sorry for her, and you know what? Now I wouldn't trade her for anything," said Keith. As the two of them continued their conversation, they exited the Egg House, Keith doing so with the intention of finding a new owner for his Shiny Onix.

*OOC: Poké Ball is #5 of 50.*

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    Hatching please!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    Whew, somehow got back in time so I could hatch this egg the day it was due! I hope it wasn't waiting too long and isn't going to be too hungry because of it...

Well today seems to be a special day as a pair of twins have been born. Albeit out of different typed eggs....

lilbluecorsola your egg cracks open to reveal a Male Gible who rawrs at you to show how tough he is.

Dark Searchman your egg cracks open to reveal another Male Gible who sees lilblue's newly hatched dragon and immediately moves over to it and begins to rawr as well. It seems the two are competing to see which one is tougher.

Man, even if it's been just a little bit over two weeks, it feels like it's been months I haven't picked up again ^^; Let's see... Oh! It seems I can grab a Psychic Mystery Egg! :3 Here's my last hatch, and here's my last Mystery egg hatch

Well today seems to be a special day as a pair of twins have been born. Albeit out of different typed eggs....

lilbluecorsola your egg cracks open to reveal a Male Gible who rawrs at you to show how tough he is.

Dark Searchman your egg cracks open to reveal another Male Gible who sees lilblue's newly hatched dragon and immediately moves over to it and begins to rawr as well. It seems the two are competing to see which one is tougher.
    Twins, huh? And I think someone said it was a 1/182 chance you and your twin could hatch out of two differently typed eggs. I better talk with Jess to see what we'll do with you two... for now, though, you'll go in this Pokeball (20/20). Thanks, Egg House guys!

Two weeks later...

I can't seem to find the link to my last Enigma Egg, but I know the last 4 eggs were 3 Fighting Pounds and 1 Dark Mystery. If that's alright with you, I'd like to pick up an Enigma Egg please!

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday May 8 2014
    Stepping back into the Egg House, Dave held the door open behind him, as usual. A few seconds later, the stout form of a Torkoal followed him in, a sparking egg balanced carefully on the carapace of its shell. Dave walked over to the counter, allowing Fred to follow at his own pace. The orb shook atop its perch, cracks starting to form across its shell. As the Fire-type approached, the various gaps in his shell started to glow, signalling that his internal furnace was firing up. Just as Fred stepped up to the base of the counter, a blast of steam catapulted the egg into the air, reaching the precipice of its leap just in time to roll softly onto the counter, ending up perfectly upright. "Nice job, buddy." Dave said, the Torkoal nodding stoicly in response. "Let's see who'll be riding the lightning today..."

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday May 13 2014
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Wednesday May 14 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg begins to crackle with electricity and explodes to reveal a Female Blitzle whose main seems to be glowing with energy.
    Last edited by Stark; 9th May 2014 at 11:21 PM.

Last Hatch

Picking up a Ground Core Egg thankya

DaveTheFishGuy your egg begins to crackle with electricity and explodes to reveal a Female Blitzle whose main seems to be glowing with energy.[/SIZE]
    Stepping back as the sparking intensified, Dave raised a hand to shield his eyes as the egg burst in a dazzling display of electricity. Following the explosion, the trainer lowered his hand squinting at the bright light. The creature emitting it was predominantly black, with white bands covering its body, with a quiff-like mane atop its head, shaped like a lightning bolt. It was this that was putting out the powerful glow.

"Hey, a Blitzle!" he said, watching the foal wobbling on her new legs as she attempted to balance on her hooves. Eventually, she stabilised, looking up at him cautiously. "It's alright, little one. I'm sure I can find a trainer who'll help you ride the lightning." The Electric-type smiled at the prospect, while the human fished out his eighth PokéBall of 20, enlarging it and tapping the equine on the nose with it. The Electrified Pokémon was easily sucked inside with no resistance, and with that done the trainer nodded to the attendant before turning to leave, holding the door open for his Torkoal to plod out behind him.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday May 13 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg begins to crackle with electricity and explodes to reveal a Female Blitzle whose main seems to be glowing with energy.
    Pardon me for the bad quoting, but I believe this egg is ready to hatch! ^^

I've seen the whole world though Epcot today, and will explore it further in Africa with the Animal Kingdom tomorrow, so hopefully this hatchling will love to see the world with me, too

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday May 18 2014

OkikuMew your egg seems to be getting warmer from all of the fun you are having when it finally cracks open and you find a Female Ralts who looks like she is ready to have fun with you as well. Just don't feed her to the lions at the Animal Kingdom.

Hatching please!

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast