Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg House

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    DaveTheFishGuy your egg begins to crackle and spark rather brightly when it breaks apart to reveal a Shiny Female Electrike. The air around her seems to pop with electricity as she bounds over to you.
    This time, Dave was ready. He quickly pulled out a pair of sunglasses from his pocket, placing them over his eyes just as the egg exploded into in a shower of shell and sparks. Even with the added protection, he still had a blink a few times, the hatching being bright even for an Electric-type. Taking the shades off, he rubbed his eyes for a second before looking at the counter, taking in the sight of the hatchling. A small, blue creature sat there, surrounded by shards of eggshell, and for a moment he thought he'd hatched what he was longing for, until he realised that this wasn't quite the Electric-type quadruped he'd hoped to hatch. But something still grabbed his interest...

Sliding his PokéDex out of his pocket, he flipped the device open and allowed it to scan the creature. The device beeped before reading its results. "Electric, the Lightning Pokémon, Electric-type. Using electricity stored in its fur, it stimulates its muscles to heighten its reaction speed. It stores static electricity in its fur for discharging. It gives off sparks if a storm approaches." Dave nodded, he knew the species, but there was still something bothering him. It wasn't until he looked at the display again that he realised. The one on the screen was green in colour. Tapping a button, he called up a list of known alternate forms, which switched the view to a blue Electrike... just like the one in front of him.

"By Arceus." he muttered, slightly shocked. "A Shiny?" He'd never thought he'd encounter a rare alternate-coloured Pokémon. He'd seen a couple, often in the possession of trainers who'd visited the Pastoria Gym. And now one was here, right in front of him. Having gotten to its feet, the pup looked up at her new trainer, yapping excitedly before bounding off the counter. Thanks to some quick reactions, the human just about managed to catch her with one arm, folding his PokéDex up and putting it away with the other. "Whoa! Nice to meet you too, Electrike!" he replied at the creature's excitement. Atop his shoulder, Rincewind clicked anxiously, unsure of the newborn's rambunctiousness.

The canine, for her part, was blissfully unaware of the fact she'd nearly knocked her trainer over, nuzzling into his chest. "Hehe, you don't even know how special you are, do you? I think you and Angua will get along well, almost like sisters." Securing the hatchling with one arm, he reached into his pack and withdrew a small brown sphere, before enlarging it into a Chocolate Ball. "Come along Elsa, I've got to show you off to a lot of people!" He said, eliciting an excited yap from the pup before tapping her with the device, converting her into brown energy and sucking her inside. Turning, Dave bowed slightly, thanking Stark for the very fortunate hatch, and turned to leave, reaching up to pat Rincewind on the head as he did so."

{OOC: Holy crap, thanks a lot Stark!}

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday June 2 2014
    Hatching this nice Pokemon.

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday June 8 2014

CyberBlastoise your egg breaks apart into a fluffy of fur with a pair of wings. As it turns its body you see the heart shaped nose of a Female Woobat who flaps her wings and before you know it hugs your face and kisses you. On the plus side it is said that the kisses bring you luck.

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Wednesday June 4 2014
    Let's see if destiny is on my side here!

MarbleZone your egg sits quietly for a minute and then suddenly rolls over and falls off the counter shattering into pieces. Left behind is a Male Scraggy who immediately headbutts the floor only to stagger a bit as he comes up looking a little dizzy. Seems he has a hard head or at least thinks he does.

MarbleZone your egg sits quietly for a minute and then suddenly rolls over and falls off the counter shattering into pieces. Left behind is a Male Scraggy who immediately headbutts the floor only to stagger a bit as he comes up looking a little dizzy. Seems he has a hard head or at least thinks he does.
    Levin looked on in amusement as the Scraggy got back to his feet and did his very best to hide his pain. The Fighting-Type looked straight at Levin and shrugged, pretending not to care, but it was obvious he was waiting to see the Trainer's reaction.

So this one likes to play tough...

He recalled when he once tried to bid on a Male Scraggy that was put up for trade over a year ago; back then he'd lost the bidding to Connor, much like he outbidded him for a Chimchar around the same time. Levin never quite got over that one, and to this day kept searching for his own Chimchar, but that was a story for another day. In the end, much like with Aya, it turned out all he had to do was wait - he'd hatched his own Mienfoo, and now his very own Scraggy as well.

- You're a bad dude, aren't you? Bet you don't give a damn 'bout nothin', right?

Scraggy shrugged again and looked to the side, feigning disinterest, but clearly peaked at Levin through the corner of his eye. The Saffron-native couldn't help but let out a chuckle and finally reached for a Pokeball in his belt. This one would be a ton of fun to have around for sure, and would certainly play a fundamental role against those pesky Psychic and Ghost-Types his team always struggled against.

- I guess you can come along, even if you couldn't care less, right? In you go, Raff!

---

Placing Raff the Scraggy in Pokeball 15/20 (last one used).

Thanks a bunch for another awesome hatch Stark! ^^

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday June 8 2014
    Would you please hatch my eggy?

The last hatch for me was 26th May 2014.

Picking up a fighting pound egg.

I still wasn't able to figure out what this little guy was trying to do, but let's move on with another Grass Nature Egg!

Last Hatch: 05/26/14 Last Mystery Egg Hatch: 03/24/14

Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg please.

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday June 16 2014

Arc Angel your egg glows as it breaks apart to reveal a Shiny Female Wooper who bounces down off the counter with a huge grin on her face as she begins to run in circles around you.

Arc Angel your egg glows as it breaks apart to reveal a Shiny Female Wooper who bounces down off the counter with a huge grin on her face as she begins to run in circles around you.
    *Squeals* well aren't you just gorgeous and so PINK its fabulous
    *Picks her up and glomps her in a hug*

I think your fellow Ground Force girlies are gonna be jealous of you but don't worry, they'll love you as much as I already do.
    Welcome to the team Sakura ^-^ I've got a lovely pink Love Ball for you to live in too.

Many thanks Stark, she's preetttyy =3

Been a long time, eh?

Psychic Mystery Egg please.

CyberBlastoise your egg breaks apart into a fluffy of fur with a pair of wings. As it turns its body you see the heart shaped nose of a Female Woobat who flaps her wings and before you know it hugs your face and kisses you. On the plus side it is said that the kisses bring you luck.

Picking this girl up with a Pokeball (15/20)

Two weeks later...

Pushing the door to the Egg House open, Dave stepped inside alongside an excitable creature. A small canine jumped around his feet, yapping happily, brimming with excess energy like so many other Electrike. The only difference was that where most of that species were green, this one was a pale blue, showing her unique nature. Dave smiled down at her. While he'd been searching for a different Electric-type, he certainly wasn't against hatching a Shiny Pokémon. But he still had some hunting to do. Lifting the pup off the ground, he placed her on the counter as he reached it, greeting Stark yet again as he petted Elsa's voltage-laden fur.

It didn't take more than a second to make his choice from the available selection. "Surprise surprise, I'll take that Electric Storm Egg please!" he stated, getting out some rubber gloves from his pack and taking the orb from the attendant, lowering Elsa to the ground, leaving her to run around his feet and trail him as he left the building, allowing the Electric-type to slip through the door behind him, to return a week later.

{Dave obtained an Electric Storm Egg!}

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday June 19 2014

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    So I just saw a flower bloom on this egg, could mean this baby's ready to come out...

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    Hatching a fighting pound egg.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    Hatching please.

Dark Searchman your egg shakes as the flower that sprouted falls away with the shell of the egg to reveal a Female Petilil who happens to look around with some confusion as to where she is.

Rayzen your egg breaks apart rather casually to reveal a Female Meditite who sits down and crosses her legs as she begins to meditate on the meaning of her new life.

lilbluecorsola your egg shatters to reveal a Female Axew who immediately begins slashing up the counter only to break her tusk and begin crying. Good thing it will grow back rather quickly.

Dark Searchman your egg shakes as the flower that sprouted falls away with the shell of the egg to reveal a Female Petilil who happens to look around with some confusion as to where she is.
    Huh, so while you're confused about where you are, I'm confused as to what you are. Let's check Dexelle to find out more about you:

Petilil, the Bulb Pokemon. Petilil prefer to live in soil with abundant nutrients and are therefore good indicators to show people where to plant their gardens. The bitter leaves on their head grow back if they fall out and are commonly used in herbal vitamins and medicines due to the refreshing properties they have on the body.

Well, you are a cutie, but I can't see you on my team, sorry! You can stay in this Pokeball (2/30) for now until I can find a place for you to go.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    It's time~

Rayzen your egg breaks apart rather casually to reveal a Female Meditite who sits down and crosses her legs as she begins to meditate on the meaning of her new life.
    Rayzen doesn't think about the meaning of life very often, so he encourages the pokemon to meditate about something else.

Putting that Lv 1 female meditite into this pokeball [5].

uhhhhh your egg floats mysteriously above the counter before fading away and leaving behind a Female Elgyem who seems to be looking at you in a very odd way.

Hello there! ^^ Alright, since next week it's going to be Saint-Jean-Baptiste's, which traditionally involves HUGE bonfires at the end of the night... I'll have a bonfire of my own by picking up a Fire Core egg! ^^

Oh right, and here's my last hatch Should be more than two weeks ago that one! XP

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast