Page 211 of 234 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Been a long time, eh?

Psychic Mystery Egg please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post

CyberBlastoise your egg breaks apart into a fluffy of fur with a pair of wings. As it turns its body you see the heart shaped nose of a Female Woobat who flaps her wings and before you know it hugs your face and kisses you. On the plus side it is said that the kisses bring you luck.

Picking this girl up with a Pokeball (15/20)

Two weeks later...

Pushing the door to the Egg House open, Dave stepped inside alongside an excitable creature. A small canine jumped around his feet, yapping happily, brimming with excess energy like so many other Electrike. The only difference was that where most of that species were green, this one was a pale blue, showing her unique nature. Dave smiled down at her. While he'd been searching for a different Electric-type, he certainly wasn't against hatching a Shiny Pokémon. But he still had some hunting to do. Lifting the pup off the ground, he placed her on the counter as he reached it, greeting Stark yet again as he petted Elsa's voltage-laden fur.

It didn't take more than a second to make his choice from the available selection. "Surprise surprise, I'll take that Electric Storm Egg please!" he stated, getting out some rubber gloves from his pack and taking the orb from the attendant, lowering Elsa to the ground, leaving her to run around his feet and trail him as he left the building, allowing the Electric-type to slip through the door behind him, to return a week later.

{Dave obtained an Electric Storm Egg!}

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday June 19 2014

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    So I just saw a flower bloom on this egg, could mean this baby's ready to come out...

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    Hatching a fighting pound egg.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    Hatching please.

Dark Searchman your egg shakes as the flower that sprouted falls away with the shell of the egg to reveal a Female Petilil who happens to look around with some confusion as to where she is.

Rayzen your egg breaks apart rather casually to reveal a Female Meditite who sits down and crosses her legs as she begins to meditate on the meaning of her new life.

lilbluecorsola your egg shatters to reveal a Female Axew who immediately begins slashing up the counter only to break her tusk and begin crying. Good thing it will grow back rather quickly.

Dark Searchman your egg shakes as the flower that sprouted falls away with the shell of the egg to reveal a Female Petilil who happens to look around with some confusion as to where she is.
    Huh, so while you're confused about where you are, I'm confused as to what you are. Let's check Dexelle to find out more about you:

Petilil, the Bulb Pokemon. Petilil prefer to live in soil with abundant nutrients and are therefore good indicators to show people where to plant their gardens. The bitter leaves on their head grow back if they fall out and are commonly used in herbal vitamins and medicines due to the refreshing properties they have on the body.

Well, you are a cutie, but I can't see you on my team, sorry! You can stay in this Pokeball (2/30) for now until I can find a place for you to go.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday June 16 2014
    It's time~

Rayzen your egg breaks apart rather casually to reveal a Female Meditite who sits down and crosses her legs as she begins to meditate on the meaning of her new life.
    Rayzen doesn't think about the meaning of life very often, so he encourages the pokemon to meditate about something else.

Putting that Lv 1 female meditite into this pokeball [5].

uhhhhh your egg floats mysteriously above the counter before fading away and leaving behind a Female Elgyem who seems to be looking at you in a very odd way.

Hello there! ^^ Alright, since next week it's going to be Saint-Jean-Baptiste's, which traditionally involves HUGE bonfires at the end of the night... I'll have a bonfire of my own by picking up a Fire Core egg! ^^

Oh right, and here's my last hatch Should be more than two weeks ago that one! XP

uhhhhh your egg floats mysteriously above the counter before fading away and leaving behind a Female Elgyem who seems to be looking at you in a very odd way.
    : ...

...yeah, this will not end well for the both of us if you stay with me I'm afraid. :c

Taking her in in this Pokeball (29/100) with the 28th one used here.

Picking up an Electric Storm Egg.

Two weeks later...

Picking up a Fighting Pound Egg please!

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday June 19 2014
    With a bit more effort than usual, the Egg House door swung open, revealing a trainer pushing it with his back, his hands otherwise occupied. Staying put, he held the door open to allow his companion to head into the building, an Electrike skidding across the floor, yapping excitedly. Dave smiled down at the creature, a unique blue colour and the last Pokémon he'd hatched in this place. Despite the thick rubber gloves he was using to carefully hold his egg, his hair was still standing slightly on end. Delicately, he placed the orb on the counter, stepping back as he watched chips of shell start to fall away. Getting a run-up, Elsa jumped up to the tabletop, landing with her forelegs on the surface and quickly scrabbling her hindquarters up, where she sat down next to her trainer as they both eagerly watched the rapidly-hatching egg. Dave nodded at the attendant in greeting. "I think I'm going to need in some hair gel soon." he chuckled. "Let's see what we've got here..."

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Tuesday June 24 2014
    CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Tuesday June 24 2014
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Wednesday June 25 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg sizzles with static as it breaks open to reveal something rather bright. A Shiny Male Tynamo floats out as light bulbs begin shattering above you from the electricity being given off by the little guy.

Last Hatch

Picking up a Ground Core Egg please

Oops! Made a mistake. Sorry Arc.

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday June 29 2014
    Last edited by Stark; 23rd June 2014 at 11:07 PM.

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Tuesday June 24 2014
    Hatching this egg - OUCH THAT THING SHOCKED ME!

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Tuesday June 24 2014
    Salutations! ^^ Although technically the Saint-Jean is only in 5 hours here (and that we usually celebrate it at night time so it would be 24 hours from now...) let's get the party started right here, right now, by hatching up my Fire egg so we can light up the fireworks and get that big bonfire burning~! ^^

CyberBlastoise your egg begins to crackle and pop with electricity before finally revealing a Female Shinx who happily bounds over you and begins nuzzling against your leg giving you static shocks.

OkikuMew your egg gets hot and eventually melts away to leave of a puddle of... oh wait! That's not a puddle. That's a Female Slugma! Be careful. She looks a little hot.

OkikuMew your egg gets hot and eventually melts away to leave of a puddle of... oh wait! That's not a puddle. That's a Female Slugma! Be careful. She looks a little hot.
    Picking her up with this Pokéball (18th out of 30.) Thanks!

CyberBlastoise your egg begins to crackle and pop with electricity before finally revealing a Female Shinx who happily bounds over you and begins nuzzling against your leg giving you static shocks.
    Awww, hey there little girl. Let's see if there's someone that would love to have such a cutie-pie like you. :3

*Picking up the Shinx in Pokeball(16/20)

Page 211 of 234 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast