Page 224 of 256 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 6396

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    swampertforever your egg cracks open to find a Female Audino who bounds over to you and begins to look you over. Seems you might have a bit of a nurse there.
    The egg cracked open with a burst of light, and a faint cry was heard from within. Pieces of eggshell fell away until nothing was left but a young Audino, staring up at the massive team with an apprehensive smile. The Audino timidly raised one hand, and gave everyone a little wave.
    "SHE'S SO CUTE!" Puck whooped, before nuzzling up to the young normal-type. Out of panic, the Audino hurriedly ran to Michael, hiding behind his legs right besides Jacqueline.
    "Now now Puck, don't be scaring the poor thing, she's only just hatched you know. Give her some time to adjust." Michael chided.
    Puck's ears drooped, prompting Michael to chuckle and rub his head.
    "You can play with her later. Let her meet everyone first!"
    Puck gave a few happy barks before bounding off to who knows where. Michael crouched down so he was at the Audino's level. He held out his hand to the scared normal type, showing that he meant no harm. After a while, the Audino started to relax just a little, prompting Michael to pull out a Chocolate Coated Pokeball.
    "Well then... Mikan! Time to make this official, I guess!"
    Mikan rubbed the Chocolate Pokeball with her ear feelers, prompting the mechanism inside to synchronise with her. Michael then scooped her up into his arms, cradling her gently. His little precious New Year Baby.

Pee Gee is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday January 12 2015

Last hatch. Last Mystery hatch.

One Psychic Mystery Egg please. Thanks!

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday January 12 2015

The last hatch for me was 23 December 2014.

Picking up a bug nature egg.

After increasing the Cubchoo population some more, I've found there still aren't enough Ice-types out there, so it's time for another Ice Glacier Egg!

My last hatch was on the 20th of December.
    And on this momentous occasion to celebrate my first omelette egg of the new year I guess I'll go for a regular Pound Egg. No extra normal or fighting needed, plain will do.

Picking up a Pound Egg. Thank you!

Two weeks later...

For the first time in the New Year, Dave entered the Egg House, holding the door open behind him to allow his chosen companion to enter. Tentatively, the form of a Sandile stepped into the building, looking around nervously through his shaded eyes. Rhys was more at home below ground, his eyes usually the only things showing aside from a trail of churned-up earth he left in his wake, but Dave had convinced him not to rip up the floorboards and come inside. Trainer and Pokémon headed toward the counter, the human bending down to grab the archosaur by the midsection and plop him down, the Sandile running his enhanced eyesight across the available eggs while Dave greeted Stark.

"Hey, Happy New Year!" he said with a smile, before looking over the eggs himself. After a few moments, he nudged Rhys in the side. "What do you think?" he asked, causing the Ground-type to gesture toward one familiar-coloured egg. "Alright then, in a massive twist we'll take that Water Glacier Egg, please!" he requested, taking the egg from the attendant before helping his partner down from the countertop, both heading out the door. As they exited, the sound of burrowing was audible as the Sandile returned to his natural habitat, unintentionally causing a bit of a trip hazard to the next visitor to the shop...

{Dave obtained a Water Glacier Egg!}

Pee Gee is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday January 12 2015
    Looks like it's time to hatch this enigmatic egg.

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Tuesday January 13 2015
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Tuesday January 13 2015
    Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch a Pound Egg on Tuesday January 13 2015
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Thursday January 15 2015

Pee Gee your egg breaks open to find something in shining armor. This Female Shelmet seems to be unsure what to think of you given the way it keeps opening and closing its lid to get a good look at you only to close it again when she notices you looking back at her.

OOC: Last hatch was here, a little over two weeks ago.

The sun was setting in Fizzytopia, when the Egg House doors flew open with a loud bang. In raced Keith Masters, his Meowth clinging to his shoulder for dear life. Keith dashed over to a set of shelves and grabbed a vivid green egg. "Taking a Nature Egg did I make it in time for Monday oh good it's still Monday OK this counts thanks bye!" he said very fast to the bewildered clerk before dashing out the door, carefully clutching the Nature Egg in his arms.

*Keith received the Nature Egg!*

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday January 12 2015
    A day late but whatever, hatch please. =x

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Tuesday January 13 2015
    It's just starting to snow outside, where I am. Perfect timing for this egg to hatch then!

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Tuesday January 13 2015
    Hatching a bug nature egg.

Hatching this Egg

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Nature Egg on Tuesday January 20 2015

uhhhhh your egg cracks open to find a Male Ralts who seems to look rather curiously at you and to be honest that smile he is giving you seems a little nerve wracking as well. I don't know what it has in mind, but be careful with this little one

Dark Searchman your egg breaks open to find a Male Sneasel who jumps out and stares at you slyly before flashing his claws at you in an over the top motion to get into a pose

Rayzen your egg breaks open as a pair of long sharp blades emerge to find a Male Scyther shortly follow. It swings its arms in a quick motion and soon poses in an attempt to look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
    Hatching this Egg
    Stark. Pretty please. I'll give you dibs if its something I don't want. Deal?

Dark Searchman your egg breaks open to find a Male Sneasel who jumps out and stares at you slyly before flashing his claws at you in an over the top motion to get into a pose
    Wow, if only you were around to take up an earlier slot of mine... As it is, if I keep you, there'll be a certain someone you won't be able to get away from... *points at Leila*

: Vaiii~ *waves coyly at the Sneasel*

: Snee... O_o'

Yeah, probably best if you get in this Pokeball (13/30), and let me find a home for you...

Ex-Admiral Insane your egg bounces and breaks to find a Female Kangaskhan with a little baby of its own peaking out at you from within a pouch

Sorry I missed you earlier

Ex-Admiral Insane your egg bounces and breaks to find a Female Kangaskhan with a little baby of its own peaking out at you from within a pouch

Sorry I missed you earlier
    No worries Stark. I know it wasn't intentional or anything.
    Unfortunately for you though, I think she's a keeper. So you just lost your dibs.

"So do I use 1 or 2 Pokéballs?" Ex looks at them questioningly while holding up two separate Pokéballs. "Well I guess two is the logical choice."
    With a forceful slap on the wrist, Mrs. Khan makes Ex drops his balls.
    "Ow!"
    The Kangaskhan wags a disapproving finger at her new trainer. She bends over carefully to pick up one of the dropped Pokéballs. Holding it near her joey (That's right. Bet you didn't think I knew a baby kangaroo is called a Joey.) she gently encourages her young to get into the Pokéball.
    The younger Kangaskhan turns a bright red before dissipating into the Pokéball. The mother following closely behind as if she were a mere extension of her young.
    (Using Pokéball 5/10)

Ex caught a Kangaskhan! ...and...a Kangaskhan...Jr.? What on earth am I going to call her/him/them?

Rayzen your egg breaks open as a pair of long sharp blades emerge to find a Male Scyther shortly follow. It swings its arms in a quick motion and soon poses in an attempt to look cool.
    Rayzen swings his arms in an attempt to look cool too.

Putting that Lv 1 male scyther into this pokeball [5].

Two weeks later...

Picking up a Bug Nature Egg please.

Pee Gee your egg breaks open to find something in shining armor. This Female Shelmet seems to be unsure what to think of you given the way it keeps opening and closing its lid to get a good look at you only to close it again when she notices you looking back at her.
    Picking up my Shelmet in this Pokeball (19 of 99).

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Thursday January 15 2015
    Pushing the door open, Dave hurried into the Egg House, Rhys leaping from below ground to scramble into the building before the door swung shut. The fisherman was carrying an egg in his hands, covered in cracks and leaking water onto the floor below, which the Sandile did his best to avoid stepping in and dampening his nice, dry skin. Reaching the counter, Dave set the egg down, inhaling deeply before grinning up at Stark sheepishly. "Uh, I think it's about to hatch." he offered, weakly. He bent down to pick Rhys up so that the Ground-type could have a look, but the Sandile snapped his jaws, not wanting his trainer's wet hands anywhere near him. "Oh, right, my bad." Dave replied apologetically, before turning back to the leaking egg, wondering what was inside...

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday January 21 2015

DaveTheFishGuy your egg breaks open to find a Male Poliwag who steps forward with his bright eyes and dizzying spiral pattern to bounce up and down at the joy of being your new partner.

Page 224 of 256 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast