Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg House

LucarioArtcunoSuicinLover is confirmed to hatch a Grass Natur Egg on May 20 2013

Missingo Master your egg continues to grow green and crack as a pillar of smoke arises out of it revealing a Male Koffing. Probably a good idea not to light a match around it.

kaisap your egg begins to crack and you can see the excitement on the faces of your skitties as a tuft of pink hair emerges from the top of the egg. Suddenly the rest of the egg crumbles away revealing a Male Cleffa who seems to have stars in his eyes upon seeing you.

lilbluecorsola your egg shakes, rattles, and rolls until it breaks away to reveal a not so spooky, bouncing baby Female Frillish. She seems to be rather lively for a ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Missingo Master your egg continues to grow green and crack as a pillar of smoke arises out of it revealing a Male Koffing. Probably a good idea not to light a match around it.
    As the Egg continued to crack, a sudden blast of smoke erupted forth from it. Keith coughed and waved away the smoke as the remaining fragments of eggshell crumbled into tiny pieces. As the smoke finally cleared, Keith saw what had hatched- a floating purple sphere, looking up at him with wide eyes and a grin to match.

"Oh, cool, a Koffing!" Keith grinned as his newest teammate floated up and started circling him.

"Koffing," said the newly hatched Koffing. "Koffing koff!"

Just then, a flash of light erupted out of one of the Poké Balls on Keith's belt, and there, floating beside him, was Gemini, his Weezing. All four of the Weezing's eyes widened slightly as they beheld the baby Koffing.

"Hmm," Keith remarked as the Koffing and Weezing started talking to each other. "Looks like they're hitting it off already."

"Youse ain't gettin' rid of dis Koffing, I'm guessin'," Meowth replied.

"How perceptive of you," grinned Keith. He then turned back to face his new Koffing. "Well, welcome to the team, Koffing," he smiled.

"Koffing Koffing!" exclaimed Koffing as he spun around happily, letting off wisps of smoke as he did so.

"Weezing weez," added Gemini's larger head. Keith glanced at his starter- both heads were smiling at him.

"I guess the choice was out of my hands even if I didn't want to keep him," Keith laughed as he produced a Poké Ball from his backpack and held it up to Koffing. "Alright, right in here, then... Pepperspray."

Grinning, the Koffing floated forward and bumped into the Poké Ball, upon which he was sucked inside. The ball barely wobbled in Keith's hand, for Pepperspray was making no effort to escape. With that, Keith withdrew his Weezing, and walked back out of the Egg House, eager to introduce Pepperspray to the rest of the team.

OOC: Poké Ball is 10/10.

kaisap your egg begins to crack and you can see the excitement on the faces of your skitties as a tuft of pink hair emerges from the top of the egg. Suddenly the rest of the egg crumbles away revealing a Male Cleffa who seems to have stars in his eyes upon seeing you.
    Having been waiting the entire week for the egg to hatch, Kitty and Katherine were determined not to leave their "baby's" side for even a moment. Impatient kittens that they were, they'd had the bright idea of trying to heat the egg into hatching faster, and after Noriko threw them out of the kitchen and away from the oven, the felines settled on sleeping, eating, playing and...doing pretty much everything while glued to the egg. Regardless of Cherith's attempts to make them give up playing chicken, the kittens wouldn't budge. Their birthday baby was far too important to leave for Noriko to handle! She would've stuck the egg on a pillow and left it there! Surely the baby would've been destined to have pre-hatching trauma if it weren't for the valiant cats.

So that morning the Skitties and the egg had been lifted into a big basket and carried over to the Egg House. Kitty and Katherine stared intensely at the egg every step of the way. Until...

"Kat, it's pink!" Kitty tickled the tuft of hair with her tail. Soft and pink, this one would fit right in!

"Looks fluffy! Can we eat it?" The elder Skitty's tail smacked square on Katherine's forehead.

"No! It's our baby, not marshmallow!" The egg with hair wiggled a bit before the rest of the egg crumbled away to reveal...

"Congratulations! It's a bouncing baby boy!" The Skitties turned to look at the hatcher for a second before turning back to stare at the pink fluff between them. The Cleffa was staring up at Noriko with sparkling eyes, like there were little stars in them. As Noriko cood at the baby, Kitty tilted her head.

"He just hatched and he's a star already! Kat, we can't lose to him!" Kitty put on her most charming kitten-eyes and stared at Noriko. Katherine followed suit, now a trio of pink fluffy Pokémon were trying to kill Noriko with cuteness! Noriko laughed.

"You're all my adorable sweeties, alright? Now," she pulled a Chocolate Pokéball out of her bag, "let's take this little guy home, shall we? I think I'll call a little star like you Luma. What do you think of that?" The Cleffa's mouth dropped open and the stars in his eyes seemed to get 100 watts brighter. "That's settled, then! Welcome to the group, Luma." The fairy Pokémon disappeared into the Pokéball in a flash of red light before Noriko picked up the Skitty-filled basket and headed for the door after bowing her thanks to the hatcher.

"He'll make a great Center for Shonichi, don't you think?" Katherine huffed at Kitty's words. The race for Center Position was on.

John's Knight your egg seems to have gotten a little cooked along the way. At least going by how warm it is and the strange liquidy stuff coming out of it. Oops! That stuff is actually your new Female Slugma. Wow! She sure looks wide-eyed.
    A tad late on this, busy week.

Picking this little gal here. Cool pokemon I've been getting, but wrong genders ;-; Using pokeball #9 of 10, as #8 was used here.

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Tuesday May 14
    I think that my egg may be ready to hatch now.

Food Guy your egg seems to be a little warmer than expected for a Ghost egg. Maybe that's because this Female Litwick is looking up at you with a warm fire atop her head. That's odd. Why does it seem like the brighter her flame becomes the more tired I am getting? *Yawn* I think I need a nap now.

Food Guy your egg seems to be a little warmer than expected for a Ghost egg. Maybe that's because this Female Litwick is looking up at you with a warm fire atop her head. That's odd. Why does it seem like the brighter her flame becomes the more tired I am getting? *Yawn* I think I need a nap now.
    Picking this little gal up in this PokeBall (13 of 99).

lilbluecorsola your egg shakes, rattles, and rolls until it breaks away to reveal a not so spooky, bouncing baby Female Frillish. She seems to be rather lively for a ghost.
    Well aren't you a bubbly one? Come along, little lady. Into this 1x Ghost Ball you go!

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Wednesday May 15 2013
    Hatching this little flier.

MarbleZone: Regular May 15 2013 / Enigma May 15 2013 / Mystery May 15 2013
    Let's go with a Ground Core Egg this time around, please.

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on May 22 2013

myahoo your egg cracks open as tiny feathers unfold to reveal a set of strong dark blue wings. This little Male Taillow stands tall and seems to think it is much larger and more intimidating than it really is given the way it is stomping around on the counter.

myahoo your egg cracks open as tiny feathers unfold to reveal a set of strong dark blue wings. This little Male Taillow stands tall and seems to think it is much larger and more intimidating than it really is given the way it is stomping around on the counter.
    Melissa fought to hide a smile at the little bird's display, while her starter huffed, unimpressed. With an amused glance at the Cyndaquil sitting on her shoulder, she pulled out a Pokeball (8 of 10), tapping the newborn on the head. "Well, it's a good thing I've got someone who's interested in you, little guy," she told him as she nodded her thanks to the mod. "Because it looks like you'd make a little too much trouble if you stayed with me," she finished, pulling out her phone as she walked out the door.

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Nature Egg on Saturday May 18 2013
    "Where will you be when Nature calls?" Um...I'm right here, and I'm about to-Crap, I think my egg is hatching!

Myrrh your egg cracks open to reveal a cute little Female Sewaddle. It stares up at you longingly before climbing up your arm to taste your clothing. Seems you might have a bit of a fashionista on your hands.

Myrrh your egg cracks open to reveal a cute little Female Sewaddle. It stares up at you longingly before climbing up your arm to taste your clothing. Seems you might have a bit of a fashionista on your hands.
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

Putting Sewaddle in this Pokeball (7/10 of purchase set)

Meetan is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday May 18 2013
    Alice sets her Enigma Egg on the counter, grinning excitedly. "I'd like to hatch this little thing, please!"

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday May 19 2013
    *bursts in, wearing oven mitts while holding the egg* By ARCEUS that thing got so hot all of a sudden! It is DEFINITELY time for it to hatch! I dunno if it would be appropriate or not to sing Disco Inferno right now because of the "burn, baby, burn" part...

Meetan your egg bursts open and a Female Mankey hops out onto the counter where it begins to dance rather awkwardly. Is that the Monkey she is doing? And when did Smokey Robinson get here?

OkikuMew your egg seems to be heating up as it literally gets smokey as the shell melts away and a Female Torkoal pops it's head up to bop to the music.

OkikuMew your egg seems to be heating up as it literally gets smokey as the shell melts away and a Female Torkoal pops it's head up to bop to the music.
    Well hello there little smokey one ^^ I'll find someone who'll take care of you Picking her up with this Pokéball (3/30).

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Sunday May 19
    Would you mind hatching my egg please?

Arc Angel your egg crackles and splooshes until a Male Magikarp splashes his way onto the counter. I would like to say he is doing something special, but he just kind of looks like a fish out of water the way he is splashing around

Arc Angel your egg crackles and splooshes until a Male Magikarp splashes his way onto the counter. I would like to say he is doing something special, but he just kind of looks like a fish out of water the way he is splashing around
    Putting him in this Pokeball (No. 10 of 10 used) No. 9 used here, before he falls off the counter.

Thankya ^-^

LucarioArtcunoSuicinLover is confirmed to hatch a Grass Natur Egg on May 20 2013
    Time for me to hatch this natur egg! It's starting to smell like gum trees!

LucarioArtcunoSuicinLover your egg breaks apart to reveal an Acorn. I mean a Male Seedot who suddenly leaps toward you in an attempt to startle you. Not sure what that was all about, but I have a feeling he might be a bit sneakier than expected.

Meetan your egg bursts open and a Female Mankey hops out onto the counter where it begins to dance rather awkwardly. Is that the Monkey she is doing? And when did Smokey Robinson get here?
    -Stares at the Mankey with a tilted head- Well. Whatever's your thing! If you'd have been dancing idol routines we would have been mates for life but I've got a friend who needs you! Into Poke Ball 17/20 you go!

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast