Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Egg House

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Uhhhhh you egg starts to bounce as the shell cracks off to reveal a Female Buneary. She looks up at you with longing eyes and squeaks before tears of joy roll from her eyes. Seems she is overjoyed to see you.
    Awwwww, aren't you a cutie! No need to cry now, you're coming with me~ *gently wipes off her tears*

Taking you in in this Pokeball (15/100) as the fourteenth one was used here. Thanks!
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 31st May 2013 at 2:49 AM.

Myrrh: Regular May 31 2013 / Enigma May 31 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013
    I would like......a Core Egg I guess, please.

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Core Egg on Friday June 7 2013

OkikuMew: Regular June 1 2013 / Enigma June 1 2013 / Mystery June 1 2013
    I believe the time has finally come to claim the lovelyness that is a Psychic Mystery Egg. May I have one, please?

Hayward is confirmed to hatch a Normal 2 Pound Egg on Saturday June 1 2013
    Hatching a Normal Pound II Egg, please.

myahoo: Regular May 30 2013 / Enigma May 30 2013 / Mystery June 19 2013
    Picking up a Normal I Pound egg.

Meetan: Regular June 1 2013 / Enigma June 1 2013 / Mystery June 22 2013[/color]
    Collecting an Enigma Egg, thanks very much.

Son of Shadows is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Sunday June 2 2013
    I do believe it's time to hatch this bundle of joy. Hatchy time!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Sunday June 2 2013
    Burn, baby, burn! Or should I say... hatch, baby, hatch? 8D

Sorry for the delay Hayward

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday June 8 2013
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Normal 1 Pound Egg on Saturday June 8 2013
    Meetan is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday June 8 2013

Hayward your egg starts to sound a bit like a motor before it breaks apart to reveal a Female Skitty who seems to be purring rather loudly. She must be happy to finally be out of that egg especially given the way she is already beginning to nuzzle up against you.

Son of Shadows your egg breaks open in the middle and opens up and a large tongue rolls out before the rest of the egg cracks apart to reveal a Male Shellder. It looks a little lost given the way it's eyes are looking all over the place.

Dark Searchman your egg starts to smoke and eventually the shell melts away to reveal a Female Numel who looks at you sneezes a small flame. She seems to like you given the way she her head is bobbing up and down as she looks at you.

Son of Shadows your egg breaks open in the middle and opens up and a large tongue rolls out before the rest of the egg cracks apart to reveal a Male Shellder. It looks a little lost given the way it's eyes are looking all over the place.
    Oh, the things I'm going to do with you, Piers. I'll just pop you in Pokéball 9/10, and we'll be on our merry way. Prepare yourself to learn Teleport. Thanks Stark!
    Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 2nd June 2013 at 11:04 AM.

Dark Searchman your egg starts to smoke and eventually the shell melts away to reveal a Female Numel who looks at you sneezes a small flame. She seems to like you given the way she her head is bobbing up and down as she looks at you.
    Awwww, you Numel are so determined to make me like you, aren't you!
    : *sniffs my clothes* Num~

Heh, I bet you smell other Numel, don't you?
    : Nuuuum! *sits on my feet*
    : Num num! *jumps on my legs and knocks me down*

Whoa whoa, heh, right on cue! Here, guys, have some apples!

*all three eat the apples then surround me and let off steam from their humps*

Ah, hot, hot, hot- Okay, how about we not turn the Egg House into a sauna? You two, back into your Pokeballs, and you--Camilla--you're the one that finally convinced me to keep a Numel (I know, third time's the charm), so let's go into this Pokeball (6/20), and we'll be on our way!

John's Knight your egg bursts open violently as a Female Axew scans her surroundings to see where she is before she starts scratching the counter top with her tusks leaving her own little mark on her birth place. Please make her stop.
    A taaaad late, again.

Picking this little gal here. Cool pokemon I've been getting, but wrong genders ;-; Using pokeball #10 of 10, as #9 was used here.

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Monday June 3 2013
    Once more, Keith entered the Egg House, and he looked no better than he had a week ago. He still looked thoroughly downcast as he gently placed the shaking and cracking Egg on the counter. "Yeah... hatching, it's... it's hatching," he mumbled, though clearly his mind was on something (or someone) else. The Meowth on his shoulder looked depressed at the sight of his trainer in such a despondent state. One of the two Shuppet behind him was making a noticeable yet unsuccessful attempt to hide her concern for her trainer, while the other Shuppet made no such attempt, and they were both feasting on the grief their trainer was giving off in great numbers.

Lilblue is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday June 3 2013
    Time to hatch this baby!

LucarioArticunoSuicunLover: Regular June 2 2013 / Enigma June 2 2013 / Mystery June 2 2013
    I've been whimming. I'll take a generic mystery egg this time!

Sorry for the delay Hayward

Hayward your egg starts to sound a bit like a motor before it breaks apart to reveal a Female Skitty who seems to be purring rather loudly. She must be happy to finally be out of that egg especially given the way she is already beginning to nuzzle up against you.
    It's cool, Stark. No worries! Picking up a Lv. o1 Skitty (F) and placing her in Pokeball 5/20. Many thanks!

kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday June 3 2013
    I've got this Dark Egg that needs hatching, if you don't mind?

Arc_Angel: Regular June 1 2013 / Enigma June 1 2013 / Mystery June 1 2013
    Picking up a Water 1 Glacier Egg thankya

Food Guy is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Tuesday June 4 2013
    I think it might be time for this little eggy to hatch!

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Sunday June 9 2013
    Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Monday June 10 2013

Missingo Master your egg bubbles as a ghostly looking Male Frillish floats out of it reaching it's arms out to you as if it wants to hug you. Or drag you down to the bottom of the ocean. I'm not quite sure which it is.

lilbluecorsola
    your egg begins to crack and you feel a bit of a headache coming on as something yellow pops out all confused. It appears this Male Psyduck isn't quite sure where he is.

kaisap your egg gives off an ominous feel as it cracks open and a Male Murkrow looks at you with what can only be described as a grin. Although how a bird can grin is beyond me. Then again I've seen a house fly. I've seen a dragon fly. I've even seen a needle that winked it's eye. So who says that little blackbird can't grin? Not me.

Food Guy your egg breaks apart to reveal a Female Spinarak. Only there seems to be something different about her. *pokes* Ouch! Oh I see. It appears that she was born knowing the egg move Night Slash.

kaisap your egg gives off an ominous feel as it cracks open and a Male Murkrow looks at you with what can only be described as a grin. Although how a bird can grin is beyond me. Then again I've seen a house fly. I've seen a dragon fly. I've even seen a needle that winked it's eye. So who says that little blackbird can't grin? Not me.
    An offer I cannot refuse...I'll say hello to my little friend and pick him up with this Pokéball [8/10].

Missingo Master your egg bubbles as a ghostly looking Male Frillish floats out of it reaching it's arms out to you as if it wants to hug you. Or drag you down to the bottom of the ocean. I'm not quite sure which it is.
    So distracted was Keith that he barely registered the newborn Frillish trying to drag him over to the nearby aquarium, no doubt intent on drowning him. Being freshly hatched, however, the Water/Ghost-type lacked the strength to do this, and merely tugged ineffectually on his new trainer.

"A Frillish, huh?" Keith remarked. "Well, that's cool, I guess." He didn't even go for his Pokédex this time, as this was hardly the first Frillish he had ever seen.

"Do you in-tend to keep him?" Helena asked.

Keith thought about this for a moment. "Well, I'll be honest, it's tempting. Frillish are pretty cool, aren't they?"

"You're damn straight, they are," nodded Myrtle- though her crush on Bedivere was a thing of the past, she still had lots of respect for the male Frillish.

"Well, I think there are some other trainers who really want a Frillish, though," continued Keith as he produced a Poké Ball from his backpack and tapped his new Frillish with it, instantly catching him. "I'll see if they want him, see where things go."

"Sounds fair," nodded Meowth as Keith exited the Egg House.

OOC: Poké Ball is #2 of 10.

lilbluecorsola your egg begins to crack and you feel a bit of a headache coming on as something yellow pops out all confused. It appears this Male Psyduck isn't quite sure where he is.
    *rubs forehead* I've had enough headaches the past few days, thanks. ^^; Picking up Psyduck in a Poké Ball (10 of 10).

MarbleZone: Regular May 29 2013 / Enigma May 29 2013 / Mystery May 29 2013
    ((I'm not sure the quoted date is right, since my last Egg hatched on the 22nd...))

Levin Sanders walked into the Egg House to claim another hatchling. His mind was set, as he knew exactly what he was looking for; and not even the recent changes to the shop's stock, which changed the availability of several eggs, deterred him. His last hatch was almost spot on, only the gender having been wrong, so another try at Ground eggs was in order.
    As he greeted Stark though, another thought crossed his mind for the first time. Was it really just his call in what to pick?

My partners will be the ones spending the most time with the new hatchling in case I keep it; they'll be the ones who make it feel welcome and the ones who will keep it in line when I can't; they should have a say as well.

He smiled at the thought. This could be fun. He closed his eyes, picked a random Pokeball from his belt and tossed it in the air. From within emerged... Spike the Mankey.

- Well, that's it then! Spike, you get to choose our next Egg this time around. Pick whatever you want.

The grumpy fighter looked at Levin for a brief moment, probably wondering if he was joking, but once he realized it was for real he unceremoniously hopped on the counter and pointed at one of the Eggs on display with conviction.

- Heh, I should have guessed. The odds that a challenge might hatch from that one are pretty high, even if we already have a couple of them on the team... Very well. We'll take one of those, please.

---

Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg, please.

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast