Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 216

Thread: <<Pokemon BATTLE CITY 2>>

  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Traded my honch for shadow's machamp. Still trading several, especially if anyone wants some milky miltanks!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bestgamepearl View Post
    Traded my honch for shadow's machamp. Still trading several, especially if anyone wants some milky miltanks!
    This.

    Still up for more trades.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Trading my Liligant for Shadow's Mandibuzz and Golbat
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/72c21g.png[/IMG]


        Spoiler:- :):
        Spoiler:- Credits::

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Confirming trade with Peachy, still willing to give up quite a few Pokes
    Back : D
    I help write the Pokemon of the Week!
    Trapped since February 9, 2013
    Woooo competitive. Also doing ASB, with my squad being here.
    Also have a Youtube channel where I do Nintendo News. Woo.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsJustPeachy View Post
    Trading my Liligant for Shadow's Mandibuzz and Golbat
    Indeed.

    More trading to be done (straw)

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Santos, San Andreas
    Posts
    737

    Default

    K so YOLO

    Trading kuja my genesect for his kyurem white as well as my victreebel for his flareon

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    K so YOLO

    Trading kuja my genesect for his kyurem white as well as my victreebel for his flareon
    Confirming Trade =].


    When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Trading my haxorus for makaveli's Scolipede and Empoleon


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Guernica
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Trading jirachi to DU for Breloom!
    Some rules are made with all intentions to break
    And she defends it with a warped rationale
    But I've seen what happened to the wicked and proud
    When they decided to take on the throne for the crown


    Facebook | Last.fm | Backloggery

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    564

    Default

    trading pure my breloom for his jirachi


    EDIT: trading houndoom + claydol for kuja's keldeo!
        Spoiler:- confirmation:
    Last edited by dragonuser™; 2nd May 2013 at 4:14 AM.



    Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

    credit to EG and extroph

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser™ View Post
    trading pure my breloom for his jirachi


    EDIT: trading houndoom + claydol for kuja's keldeo!
    Worth every penny.


    When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    564

    Default

    trading my slowbro for myles's darmanitan

    Anyone want to trade for jynx or alomomola
    Last edited by dragonuser™; 2nd May 2013 at 4:28 AM.



    Click my Sig to go to our xat!!!

    credit to EG and extroph

  13. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonuser™ View Post
    trading my slowbro for myles's darmanitan
    confirming
    you forgot the sigilyph for sigilyph trade

    also trading Salamence to Doc for his Hippowdon

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fun Dip
    Posts
    769

    Default

    lance the dargn masta confirms

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,026

    Default

    godzilla accepted trade of my milotic + hitmonchan for his venusaur

    Credit: Sworn MetalHead

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Trading latios for blue mew's lando I

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts, Go Bruins! :D
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Trading latios for blue mew's lando I
    Confirming

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
    godzilla accepted trade of my milotic + hitmonchan for his venusaur
    Confirming milotic + Hitmonchan for Venusaur
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts, Go Bruins! :D
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Trading Latios /Porygon2 / Kingdra /Poliwrath to d0nut for zapdos and rotom (totally fair don't know what you're talking about!!!)

  20. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE-MEW View Post
    Trading Latios /Porygon2 / Kingdra /Poliwrath to d0nut for zapdos and rotom (totally fair don't know what you're talking about!!!)
    Mmmmithario confirming this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli
    The user above is me, a major sleazy wh0re!!

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    all around the mulberry bush
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Shiny Magmortar - Rayquaza / Tentacruel / Haxorus / Hippowdon / Yanmega / Rhyperior / Rotom-H / Sceptile / Dusknoir/ Muk / Regirock

    I'm offering literally all of these. VM me with offers. Special mention goes to Tentacruel and Hippowdon who I may trade away soon so if you want either of them time is a factor!

  22. #97
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Magmortar View Post
    Shiny Magmortar - Rayquaza / Tentacruel / Haxorus / Hippowdon / Yanmega / Rhyperior / Rotom-H / Sceptile / Dusknoir/ Muk / Regirock

    I'm offering literally all of these. VM me with offers. Special mention goes to Tentacruel and Hippowdon who I may trade away soon so if you want either of them time is a factor!
    Tentacruel for starmie? Been trying to ask for hours now!


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    all around the mulberry bush
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Confirming Tentacruel for Starmie!

    Also I think I'm going to give C-demo my Hippowdon for his Tyranitar. He confirmed on my wall.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Looks like D0nut and Mag are playing pokemon again.
    †RIP 04/16/1994-10/13/2012†

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Magmortar View Post
    Confirming Tentacruel for Starmie!

    Also I think I'm going to give C-demo my Hippowdon for his Tyranitar. He confirmed on my wall.
    Confirming the ttar trade for hippo

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •