Thread: Odd code above forums home page

Default Odd code above forums home page

So whenever I go on the forum index, I get this, what appears to be coding above the Serebii.net banner.

This is the code: '); var sidebar_align = 'right'; var content_container_margin = parseInt('282px'); var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px'); //-->

Does anyone else have this problem? I've tried different browsers, different computers, and it's always there, so I don't think it's just me.
    Winner of the June shiny competition, with 15 points! (three 1/8192 shinies)

Latest shiny! (MM)

Spoiler:- Shinies:

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Is it the same on every forum skin?

Banner Count: 14

Yeah. Maybe it's a problem with VBulletin. :c

Latest shiny! (MM)

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

You know something I have that to.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Everything seems fine on my end...can you provide a screenshot

Here you go.

Latest shiny! (MM)

-Elite Four Karen

I see the the Google adsense is missing aswell. Do you use something to block it?

My PM box is full (and I won't empty it anytime soon) so if you have something you want to tell me you can email me here or PM me
    there

I'm pretty sure I do on both of my 2 computers' browsers, so I'll try turning the adblock off and see if it still happens. *tries turning off adblock*

Nope, nothing changed when I turned it off.

Latest shiny! (MM)

-Elite Four Karen