Thread: Sird, the antagonist...

Default Sird, the antagonist...

Sird, this name is bound to call you. In fact, I'm talking to this person who will surely be the final antagonist of the manga. This woman has always been affiliated with the Team in each region. But it is still never appeared in the arc BW/BW2 and in HG / SS. But it must have a purpose, but what is it?

So I create this topic to ask your opinion on these questions:

-Sird reappear Does the arc BW/BW2? Biensur then X / Y?
    -For you, Sird she has a specific purpose? If yes, which one? And Why?
    -Do you think we'll see a "fakemon" as Zapmolcuno in the Battle of slyphe sarl arc in R / B / Y? Sird would-auter it?

If you have other ideas on Sird, its ambitions, its existence, express yourself!

I think it's been revealed she     Spoiler:- show:

I can see her coming back over and over, but I don't think she will ever lead an organization and be the final antagonist.

I never said it will lead an organization, but it may well come back all the time to have a real purpose. And then, in the arc DPPT it to exploit the situation for releasing Darkrai and go. So it would be in the New Team in plasma arc BW2. But I put my hand in the fire there will be a special arc well with all the "Pokedex Holders" against it.

BW isn't over yet and B2W2 has barely even started. She probably won't appear in BW but I bet you that she will have at least a cameo in B2W2 because we know that Mewtwo will make some kind of appearance (due to its signature move) as well as the PWT where all the Dexholders will most likely gather. I know for sure that she will appear by the end of XY, though, because she is very affiliated with Mewtwo and we saw Mewtwo's new form. Maybe in the manga, Sird is responsible for Mewtwo's new form?

And we already know her purpose: to collect space-related Pokemon for her boss Cyrus while also spreading some evil around while she's at it. But since Galactic is dead, who knows what her purpose now is. Maybe she would have gone with the other commanders at the end of the Platinum chapter but due to Mewtwo constantly being on her tail, she was unable to catch up with her affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    BW isn't over yet and B2W2 has barely even started. She probably won't appear in BW but I bet you that she will have at least a cameo in B2W2 because we know that Mewtwo will make some kind of appearance (due to its signature move) as well as the PWT where all the Dexholders will most likely gather. I know for sure that she will appear by the end of XY, though, because she is very affiliated with Mewtwo and we saw Mewtwo's new form. Maybe in the manga, Sird is responsible for Mewtwo's new form?
    Actually, it's very possible that either the new form debuts in the BW2 chapter, like Bull (Snubbull) debuted in Yellow, or the Psycho Break (Psystrike) is only used in the sixth gen chapters.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I really think she is a perfect final contender for the Pokemon Manga series, don't really know when could it be, but she is a better option than most of the leaders (Giovanni would be more epic, but really redundant at this time)

Oh and this is loosely related to Sird but Kusaka stated that Orm isn't dead. If he's not dead, then why didn't he join Giovanni and the other Rocket members at the end of HGSS? When he, alive and well, heard that Team Rocket has returned, either by the actions of Carr or the Rocket generals, then wouldn't he be likely to make a cameo where he joins the Rocket army? I wonder if the person who mentioned that Orm is still alive by Kusaka is really reliable. If he doesn't join Giovanni as he was the only Three Beasts member loyal to him, I think that he should be presumed dead. Only Sird could survive a fall like that.

Oh and this is loosely related to Sird but Kusaka stated that Orm isn't dead. If he's not dead, then why didn't he join Giovanni and the other Rocket members at the end of HGSS? When he, alive and well, heard that Team Rocket has returned, either by the actions of Carr or the Rocket generals, then wouldn't he be likely to make a cameo where he joins the Rocket army? I wonder if the person who mentioned that Orm is still alive by Kusaka is really reliable. If he doesn't join Giovanni as he was the only Three Beasts member loyal to him, I think that he should be presumed dead. Only Sird could survive a fall like that.
    Orm being alive is confirmed by the writers in one of the Q&A on the official site, so it is reliable info

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Orm being alive is confirmed by the writers in one of the Q&A on the official site, so it is reliable info

Coronis~
    Huh, I wonder why he didn't join the newly formed Team Rocket then. I thought he was loyal to Giovanni till the end, unlike Sird and Carr?

Huh, I wonder why he didn't join the newly formed Team Rocket then. I thought he was loyal to Giovanni till the end, unlike Sird and Carr?
    Maybe he just can not find Giovanni like Silver, and Giovanni forgotten him.

Maybe he sustained some terrible wounds that made it unable for him to join up.

Originally posted by Coronis

Coronis~
    Hmm. If Orm is alive, the he must know where Sird is.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    Hmm. If Orm is alive, the he must know where Sird is.
    No he wouldn't.