Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Shadow Journal - Discussion Tread

Default The Shadow Journal - Discussion Tread

The Shadow Journal - Discussion Tread

* Approved by RaZoR LeAf *

As the RPG discussed here is Rated R, content of that nature may come up. Keep it tasteful. Players and non-players, you’ve been warned.

Sign-Up Thread
    RPG Thread

Thread Rules:
    1. Follow all Serebii Forum and Café Subforum rules.
    2. Stay on topic. Use this thread to discuss details and plot points important to The Shadow Journal RPG. Do not chat here.
    3. Just like in the RPG, NC-17 content is NOT ALLOWED here.

Spoiler:- Players:

Spoiler:- RPG Rules:

Spoiler:- RPG Plot:

Spoiler:- Journal Details:
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

Ugh, finally. That said, this RPG seems like it's been moving quickly again, which is good! Quick question though, at this party, what kinds of things are going to be happening?

Thank you based Turpoo

Yay finally a thread!

It's a house party. Never been to a party before Pika? Dancing, food, sex/drinking (for the 18 plus or those who decide to do it anyway).

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Hi everyone, I've been asked to come back and post because you need someone to torment. I'm willing but I'm not really sure what I should post at this time. So far I got that the coven are currently at some pizza buffet place. And that there will be a party Saturday. But that's pretty much all I got. Anything I should know before I attempt to post?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been asked to come back and post because you need someone to torment. I'm willing but I'm not really sure what I should post at this time. So far I got that the coven are currently at some pizza buffet place. And that there will be a party Saturday. But that's pretty much all I got. Anything I should know before I attempt to post?
    I guess you could just comment on the ffree ice cream in school as well as all the classes taking a break.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
    Platinum Friend Code: 0775-1254-2777

Hi, Inner, I was pretty sure we'd lost you for good. So, yay, quickly summerize your day, and post what your characters are up to now.

I've been assuming Bron was going to post next (out of the Coven players), since we've all posted at the pizza place, but you.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

I've been busy. I need to post in all the RPs I'm in. Very sorry guys. I'll try tomorrow.

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Yay finally a thread!

It's a house party. Never been to a party before Pika? Dancing, food, sex/drinking (for the 18 plus or those who decide to do it anyway).
    Not really no, I'm only like a sophomore in high school, so I wouldn't be able to get to go to one of those anyway. That said, that helps.

Thank you based Turpoo

I'mma fastforward us to Saturday morning, if that is all right. We all do our morning rituals and prepare for the party.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.

Would have been nice if you'd acturally waited for someone else's opinion, but otherwise it looks okay.

We should plan some points of intrest for the party. Also, I assume the party takes place in the evening.

Sorry about that. According to Bron, he said the party was from Saturday 8 PM to Sunday noon

Not a problem. I was just checking to see if we were all on the same page (noon ending time seems a little excessive, but I'm sure someone would get drunk enough that they pass out on Ted's lawn until noon). After Pika and Bron post, we should fastforward to 8PM-ish for the party, unless something intresting comes up.

Also I'm wondering if we should pass of the journal to Karai at the party, or whenever she decides to go home. Since she and Diego are getting close and Diego's had it for a while now, he might offer it to her, perhapes just before or after their private time.

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    Not a problem. I was just checking to see if we were all on the same page (noon ending time seems a little excessive, but I'm sure someone would get drunk enough that they pass out on Ted's lawn until noon). After Pika and Bron post, we should fastforward to 8PM-ish for the party, unless something intresting comes up.

Also I'm wondering if we should pass of the journal to Karai at the party, or whenever she decides to go home. Since she and Diego are getting close and Diego's had it for a while now, he might offer it to her, perhapes just before or after their private time.
    She'll get drunk, so probably not. Diego will probably give it to her on Sunday. All depends what Bron says

That's a good point. Imagine what our chars might write if they get ahold of journal while drunk? And as long as it's not impossible it would happen. 'Everybody dies' 'Ted makes out with the principle' 'local volcano erupts, cause explosions are cool, lol' ...um, yeah, Diego should hang onto the journal until he's sure everyone else is sober. Luc is kind of a bad girl, so she'll probably drink too. This should be intresting.

Ugh, so sorry I haven't posted, yesterday I had a Bat Mitzvah that occupied most of my day, and today (as I type this on my phone) I have had church related volunteer stuff. hope you all can understand, I 'll post ASAP.

Thank you based Turpoo

I understand, a Bat Mitzvah is an important celebration, and volunteering is good for you. Just post whenever you're ready, quality is better than quanity, and try not to post here unless you can contribute something to the disscussion of the RPG.

Oh, would Pete freak out if Luc hit on him because she was drunk?

Probably not, but to be honest, It would jolt him a bit, but I guess he'd sort of be a "Yes man" to all of her drunken antics, provided he wasn't drunk himself.

I digress. No he wouldn't.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YesMan" (For anyone wondering what a Yes Man is)

Thank you based Turpoo

Well, that ought be interesting XD. What should we do now? Go to the part or continue progressing through the day?

I already awnsered that...
    Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    After Pika and Bron post, we should fastforward to 8PM-ish for the party, unless something intresting comes up.
    So, anyways, I'm going to go update.

Sorry I'm taking a while you guys. Two betas this weekend. I will post as soon as I can.

Hope Bron can update soon...

Yeah, otherwise Journal's kind of dead... any thoughts on how I can improve the plot and rules for version 2? I'm probably going to remove the non-coven player choice, as well as reverting to my orginal (darker) plot conception.

Are we really gonna have to start over again?

What do you mean 'start over again' ? This was the first time... it would hardly be the same game anyways, considering all the moral compass characters that I approved could never be allowed in the dark version.

Maybe we should move over to PM or VM? I don't want this to degrade into what a mod might veiw as chat, because we'll get in trouble.

Ok whoa. Vampire I have real and serious problems IRL. I will update as soon as I can. You don't need to make a version 2.

Karai has pretty dark intentions, like killing people, but it's been hampered by the other characters.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 24th May 2013 at 1:23 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast