Thread: Help

Default Help

I'm getting started in pokemon emerald. And I'm not sure who's good to have. Right now I have a level 12 makuhita, level 13 lotad, level 12 nincada, level 16 taillow, level 14 whismur, and a level 16 torchic. Help me.

i have emerald too. i would evolve the torchic and drop the whismur. BTW, Welcome to Serebii!
    Current Shiny Team!- -T -M

3DS FC: 0404-6363-5754 Pikachu, Electrode, and Manectrike. PM me if you add me so I can add you

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the banner, FairyWitch for the profile pic, and A Wild Mew for the sprite!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Alright dude thanks, I was thinking about dropping whismur. Any recommendations for who to catch?

hmmm.... where r u? Like, what route?
    Current Shiny Team!- -T -M

3DS FC: 0404-6363-5754 Pikachu, Electrode, and Manectrike. PM me if you add me so I can add you

Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the banner, FairyWitch for the profile pic, and A Wild Mew for the sprite!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Ummmm.. Right now route 106 in a cave