Thread: Beginning My Collection Anew

Red face Beginning My Collection Anew

Summer vacation has started for me and I decided to begin collecting a physical copy of each Pokemon all on my own (no trading with others except npc's) once again. I decided to start with FR/LG and then transfer those to B/W2. My problem is that I used a gameshark on my LG cartridge (I know the rules say not to discuss gameshark, but I believe this is a bit different) once to mess around with the game, just for fun. I was wondering if this will have an effect on the legitimacy of Pokemon I catch within a new File in said cartridge. Will these Pokemon be considered hacks/not legitimate (maybe some marker within the code that determines this), or does starting a new file erase all traces of gameshark use on the cartridge? Could anyone corroborate on this?

I know it is a pointless question, but I want to start over clean and enjoy Pokemon how I used to.
    Thanks!

i have never used one but from i've been reading, i'm pretty sure if you delete the file and start new, you'll be ok and your pokemon will be legit (as long as you don't use the *unspeakable* anymore.... *coughing* pokemongame sharktales....

I catch all my Legendaries in Premier Balls because it's hard to do so and it's AWESOME !

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
    4441-8723-1667 add mii and I'll add you (message mii so I can add you)

Thanks Jose!