Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no longer the favorite Pokémon

My absolute favorite Pokemon is still Blaziken, but I have had other favorites that I loved to use in competitive battles that have been replaced. For example, Starmie was one of my favorite Pokemon to use in competitive OU last generation, and Infernape was another. Now Terrakion and Landorus-T are by far my favorite Pokemon to use. Most teams I have contain at least one of those, and my personal favorite team contains both.

Umbreon has ALWAYS been my favorite. Some other pokes have come close, but Umbreon stays at the top.

Had the same Umbreon avatar since I first joined here.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Charizard used to be my favorite since I was just a kid and the cards and anime had just come out. Then for some reason, once I got into the video games this summer, I noticed Umbreon and it instantly became my favorite.
    ★★Click the card to see my complete shiny card!★★

Current Shiny Hunts
    Axew, Aron, Boldore; Black 2 (Mistralton Cave): 1,500 REs
    Scyther; Platinum (Route 210 North): 12,500 REs (+32,282 REs = 4 Phases)
    HeartGold Badge Quest (#14) (Azalea Town) - Heracross: 9,300 HBs (+4,783 HBs = 2 Phases)
    HEARTGOLD BADGE QUEST:
    JOHTO HALF:
    KANTO HALF:

It has always been Togepi and it will always remain Togepi. I feel kinda special because I rarely see another person with Togepi as its favorite Pokémon. Because of Misty's, Togepi became my top Pokémon and I don't understand how it hasn't been surpassed.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

For a long time (even well into Generation V), my favorite was Jirachi, but I eventually decided that I liked Golurk more.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

Gloom was my number 1, until gen V when Lilligant was introduced. Gloom is still my super close second though!

*Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis for team pose*

Arcanine used to be my numero uno all day long, and then I laid eyes on Munchlax.

For some reason I used to love Persian back in Gen I.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Back when I played Stadium 2 I would love to use Misdreavus. I thought it had a cool looking design and it's colors were an awesome mix. As I played more Pokemon I sorta forgot about it. Eventually my favorite Pokemon was Minun, it was such a cute little bunny. Then came 5th generation and I became obsessed with Emolga. After some time I began to appreciate Luxray for being my powerhouse in Diamond and Shinx became my favorite Pokemon after remembering back when I played Diamond. Will it change again with X and Y. It may happen actually.

skarmory used to be my favorite when i stared playing pokemon in gen 2, but milotic took the top spot on my list when gen 3 came out and still has the top spot to this day.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Tyranitar was my favorite until Hydreigon and Scrafty stole my heart.

However, I've been using Tyranitar a bit more recently, and I have never once been disappointed. The Armor pokemon has now brutally torn its way to the top of my list, where it belongs.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under-appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Sableye was my favourite from the time I started playing Pokemon (which was in Gen III) until Gen V when Eelektross was released. Happily, Gen V also made it possible for me to use Sableye a lot more, so what Sableye lost in status it gained in usefulness. ^^

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12