0 0%
  • Takato/Henry

1 12.50%
  • Ryo/Kazu/Kenta

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Digimon Tamers Shipping Thread

Default Digimon Tamers Shipping Thread

As the title implies, which Tamers is your personal favorite?

And yes, I am going for 100% completion, with the poll
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

Why are trying to make a Kazu love triangle with Ryo and KentaXD
    I think I liked TakatoxRika the best out of the bunch, at one point I liked KazuxRika.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Takato and Jeri was the legit pairing of this season. People confuse every Takato/Rika moment as love when it's really there growing friendship, not anything romantic.

Rika's pairing is with Ryo.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Takato and Jeri was the legit pairing of this season. People confuse every Takato/Rika moment as love when it's really there growing friendship, not anything romantic.
    Right, the cliche Tsundere routine...
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post

Meh, I never could get onto the TakatoxJeri pairing, it just didn't fit well with me and it didn't help that I didn't like Jeri either. Yes, whats wrong with people like myself liking Takato/Rika? They did have cute moments every now and than. People don't always have to like the obvious pairings yah know? I know people who still love TaixSora even though MattxSora happened, some still like T.KxKari even though its pretty clear that didn't happen.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Why are trying to make a Kazu love triangle with Ryo and KentaXD
    For the sake of completion.

I think I liked TakatoxRika the best out of the bunch, at one point I liked KazuxRika.

Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Meh, I never could get onto the TakatoxJeri pairing, it just didn't fit well with me and it didn't help that I didn't like Jeri either. Yes, whats wrong with people like myself liking Takato/Rika? They did have cute moments every now and than. People don't always have to like the obvious pairings yah know? I know people who still love TaixSora even though MattxSora happened, some still like T.KxKari even though its pretty clear that didn't happen.
    Waitaminnit-WHAT!? T.K and Kari DIDN'T end up together? HOW!? I've seen the entire second season- it was glaringly obvious that they had feelings for each other! I....I...... they....... aoirfaiojfiorjgngjinunagnrjingiagn*head explodes*

Closing this because huge bump and there's a new thread dedicated to Digimon shippings.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.