Thread: Pokémon Tretta Lab (August 2013 - 3DS)

Default Pokémon Tretta Lab (August 2013 - 3DS)

Figured I'd make this so there's somewhere to discuss it, though I don't see it being popular

The main game is called Pokémon Tretta Lab Main System and is packaged as a download code for the eShop in the package. The game has three modes.
    First is the Tretta Analyzer. This mode shows you the Pokémon from the Tretta puck scanned in, its type and stats.
    Second is the Type Checker. This allows you to compare two Pokémon and see if the type combination matches up.
    Third mode is Auto Battle where you scan in two Tretta pucks and it will automatically show them battle, or you can go through several scenarios.
    The game, shipping on August 10th, is a digital download game distributed via a code is shipped with the scanner, a base for 3DS and 3DS XL, and three Pokémon Tretta pucks: Eevee, Mewtwo & Lucario with a Pichu puck as a pre-order bonus.

Japan have a better version already with Battrio, that is very popular in arcades and I think this game wouldn't do Pokemon justice.
    Titles:
    Admin of Agent Division, Intermediate
    T.U.N. Scientist

Credit goes to epicjirachifan for the banner!

I play by official league rules, here they are:
    http://assets2.pokemon.com/assets/cm...nd_Formats.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Kayriu View Post
    Japan have a better version already with Battrio, that is very popular in arcades and I think this game wouldn't do Pokemon justice.
    Pokémon Tretta is the successor of Pokémon Battrio which got discontinued last year. This is not an alternative, it's the sequel and this 3DS game provides a utility for players of that arcade game