Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Rising Shadows

New page tonight- it's a bit earliy this week cause I felt like it. Also, some misc. art- nothing related to the comic, but I feel like posting it.

Click here to view the image~! No- I will never get that detailed in the comic. xD Would take forever. Well.. I might, but only for special pages.

Anyway- here's the update! The next page is the last page of Ch. 2. I will then take a break for a week or two before starting Ch. 3

Oy, sorry I haven't been responding. A lot have things have happened since your unintentional hiatus... X/

Anyways... I can't say much but I am soooo glad chapter two is almost over! Took you long enough. XP (Just kidding!) But I must say I love that piece! (The one unrelated to the comic) Anyways... (again) Not much else to say other than, "Good job! Can't wait to see the others!" So I'll leave it at that...

CC out!

Banner by Brutaka, Buttons and Userbar by Astral Shadow

LUGIA!!!! So majestic...

Anyway focusing on the actual comic... I find hard to draw many pokemon facing the viewer like Lucy here. When you're used to seeing them off to the side, picturing their faces up front is just a little awkward. That being said, good work on Lucy!

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

TheCharredDragon: It's not a problem! Life gets the best of us!

Honestly- I'm happy Ch. 2 is over. xD It means I get a week off from updates. =P

MedMana: I'm definitely more practiced at drawing characters from the side- but I'm trying to improve with other angles. xD

---

New page! No update next Friday. Taking a break between chapters- that and I need to study for finals.

Yay, testing! I feel you there. Whatever you do, don't fail! Also, I love the timing!

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

I really like your comic, I can see the effort that has been put into it. The speech bubbles are well placed and I really like how you drew the Fletchling~

MedMana- I timed it so wonderfully (and accidentally)! Unfortunately, I didn't get much of a break. Was a busy busy two weeks!

Foxeaf- Glad you like the comic! It's been a long process- with each page taking 2 - 5 hours (usually around 3)- but it's certainly been worth the effort. It's always a good feeling when others enjoy what you make. Knowing that I can entertain even just a handful of people every week is a good feeling. Sometimes we all need that little distraction from reality- I need it too often- which is why I'm a heavy reader. xD

---

Anyway- NEW PAGE AND NEWS.

First, so I don't have to retype the news for the umpteenth time- please click >>>> HERE <<<< to read it all. Yes, it is relevant to the comic!

And the new comic page- the beginning of Chapter Three! See you all tomorrow~!

Nice cover, Neko! Love the background and Houndoom! Oh, and so you know, I plan to answer that journal when I get the chance.

Thanks! And no hurries about replying to stuff! (though you already did!)

ANYWAY- HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKEMON: RISING SHADOWS~!

Heh, heh, I know. XD Still can't help but say it.

Anyways... Nice as usual! I like the Charmeleon you drew but what's with the flaming blue wolf? :/

Oh right- She's a quilava- a cameo from another comic.

Here's the link: http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=52456

To explain the blue flames- http://shinka.smackjeeves.com/comics/599898/1-14-14/

I try to read the comics of any cameos I include just to make sure I get details right. xD

It's been a while already since my last comment here. But not the last time I checked though.

Anyways, the story so far, it's going good! How everything been unfolding and all and wow, been a while but finally made it to chapter 3

And also, happy anniversary to the comic!

Nathandg0924 - Nice to see ya again! xD Was wondering where you ran off too! It's been a long trip- but it's great to finally get to Ch. 3

THE PLOT SHALL START TO UNRAVEL... Slowly.

Oh that is SOOOOO funny! XD "Want to help us with our chores?" Good one! Anyways... Another nice page! ^_^ Oh and, those Growlithe look somewhat weird. XP

Quote Originally Posted by PetuniaBubbles View Post
    Nathandg0924 - Nice to see ya again! xD Was wondering where you ran off too! It's been a long trip- but it's great to finally get to Ch. 3
    Hehe, I've been busy with other things and not to mention, a lot happened, so good to be back (for now).

Now your new page... I'd say, let's wait for what's next...

O my gosh, those Growlithes. I want to hug them :3
    I see you make a lot of update again in a short time. Don't overwork yourself Petunia.
    I'm a Christian and I have autism. Both makes people special. Does this mean I'm double special? The answer is ''No'' because everyone is equally special.

Due to personal stuff, I'm not as often online as I was before. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

And this Future seems to be a Wild one
    Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button

Getting curious what those letters in the button stand for? Find the introduction of the PASBL here

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    The notion that one's maturity is desided by what they enjoy is steeped in immaturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Arceus gave zero ****s that day...

TheCharredDragon
    - Glad you enjoy it! I try to keep things pretty light/funny when we're not in serious plot stuff. Speaking of which- you'll be getting some of that starting next page~!

And yes- I draw Growlithe a bit weird. xD Can't help it.

nathandg0924
    - Glad you're back. xD It's always nice hearing back from the people who read this. xD

PinkHarzard
    - Everyone wants to hug them. xD And I know I'm updating plenty this week- it's to celebrate the 1st birthday of this comic. xD I'll manage... somehow

--

NEW PAGE

Last edited by PetuniaBubbles; 12th May 2014 at 7:05 AM.

*sees page* Ha ha! You're not the only one who had characters like that. xD Good page as always!

I've been so busy cramming I forgot about your announcement from friday! I gotta say, you did a really good job keeping the growlithes physically discernable from each other, even if I don't know which name goes to what puppy. Hopefully Bern will cheer up a bit when things settle down, but I doubt that will ever happen. Poor Lucy, being stuck with Senior Grumps-a-Lot.

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

@TheCharredDragon
    Well, I'm sure there are charries from other stories that are similar to mine in various aspects! xD Of course, silly characters are always fun!

MedMana
    It's not a problem- school gets the best of us at times. xD Especially finals! And yeah- I made sure to give each twin some markings to distinguish one from the other- but I'd be lying if I said I could say without checking which name goes to which! And Bern is grumpy always. xD Lucy has just learned to deal with it!

--

Sorry for being 30 minutes late- big storm passing over the region- I've had my computer off for most of the night. I forgot about the page, so I came back online to post it for you guys here! Plot/backstory stuff coming in the next page~!

Oh! Back story! I'm gonna love the next page! Good as usual Neko! Oh, and I like how you drew Nyra (whose name is close to Naya. XD)

You complain about being thirty minutes late on the internet? I wouldn't worry about that if I were you!

But now you've raised Cai- I mean, questions... What is the history of Greyfog? Maybe it was ravaged by monst- wait, we already know that. I guess we'll just have to wait 'till tomorrow to find out, hm?

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

TheCharredDragon

Glad you like her~! Nyra is one of my favorite characters. xD No relation to Naya. Just happened to name them like that.

MedMana

Yes. I don't like being late. Speaking of late... I'M REALLY LATE THIS TIME. -cries- I'M SO SORRY. Even more sorry that you aren't immediately getting the history of Greyfog Town itself... BUT HISTORY~!

You, late? Tauroscr@p. You're on time in my time-zone
    Those rainbowcollours behind Ho-Oh look pretty cool.
    I'm a Christian and I have autism. Both makes people special. Does this mean I'm double special? The answer is ''No'' because everyone is equally special.

Due to personal stuff, I'm not as often online as I was before. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

And this Future seems to be a Wild one
    Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button

Getting curious what those letters in the button stand for? Find the introduction of the PASBL here

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    The notion that one's maturity is desided by what they enjoy is steeped in immaturity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Arceus gave zero ****s that day...

Wow, great new panel. Very nice and oh, history, well, let's get to the new page then.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast