Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Tie (Contestshipping)

Default Contest Tie (Contestshipping)

Ok, finally, I finished my Contestshipping fanfic! Well, not really, I only got Prologue done. But there will be more! Anyway, um, I think I have to rate this story as a whole, so according to the rules it's rated R - but that's only because of one episode. I've decided to also rate each episode themselves, but that first one is for the whole story, just so that you can pick and choose if you're not a Contestshipper. Anyway, yes, I said episodes, not chapters. That's mostly due to the fact this story was originally a manga I'm currently writing. Now, in the manga, I started off with Fallarbor's famous Contestship quote and then added some stuff, but you guys already know that stuff, so I'll skip it. Now, on to Contest Tie! That's it's stupid American name, it's real name is "It Started with a Rose! Journey Through Contesta!" ^^

(Oct. 17, 2006 - The PM list is a very difficult thing to keep up with this fic. If you choose to be on it, please be sure to review every five chapters at least, or you will be taken off.)

The following links go to important pages about this fanfic. A summary of their service will be listed after the linked name
    Contest Tie Main page - insight, the PM list, general fanart(by the authoress), and misc
    Contest Tie Character Bios - Character Bios of all filler and reoccuring characters.
    Contest Tie Episode Guide - Full list of episodes at this time, links to the individual posts/episodes, history of each episode's production, the new Pokemon that appeared in them with links to their pictures, and summaries of the episodes.
    New Pokemon list - includes all made up Pokemon made by the authoress, including those that don't make appearances in this story.
    Contest Tie clips - Manga clips made by the authoress based on small clips from the episodes. (only a few)

~*DISCLAIMER/CLAIMER*~

(This story starts at the end of the Wardy Grand Festival where May and Drew are fighting over something. Wardy is another made up region besides Contesta I made up. Like any new region, there will be new Pokemon - ones I made up! Hehe, have fun! And I'll explain where some new ones came from. Currently, Drew has captured a Flareitten – explain later in story, and May has an Icechik – ice type blue penguin baby. I’ll explain things in the story as I go.)

Episode 0 – Prologue
    Rated G

She stepped back and took a good look at him. Both of their faces were red at the news that had been shared. It was a fight, like any other the two shared, except this time, he slipped a bit of information out under the pressure the brunet put him through. All this time she had not known of these feelings he had to himself, never to share with her, thinking he was out of his league, and out of time. She stood there in the back room of the Wardy Contest Cup Hall, eyeing her greatest rival. She never thought more of him. She never thought he thought more of her. Now the curtain rises to reveal a secret.
    “I do care about you, May,” he said softly, trying to get the message across. It was time to let the Skitty out of the bag, and tell her exactly what was going on when she turned away. After all, if not now, there wouldn’t be another chance.

“How long…?” she asked, but it couldn’t be answered.

“Would coordinator number 36, May come to the stands for your final match?” the announcer asked over the loud speaker. May shot a glance at the voice box and then turned to look at Drew, whose eyes were pleading for her to leave so that he could look over his life and how big a hole it had been falling in ever since he met her. She left to face the challenger.

“Begin!” the announcer said when May got out onto the bright stage.

The boy standing across from her threw a pokeball in her direction.

“Let’s go, Seaking!” he yelled.

A giant gold fish Pokemon squirmed on the floor, but managed to keep its balance. The boy, she could see, was a fisher of some kind. He wore a fishing vest over an orange t-shirt. Hooks and liners were hanging off the vest, obviously his best. He has brown hair that was sort of a mess hanging down in front of the left side of his face. His eyes were coal black, but filled with life and determination.

“Come on out, Bulbasaur!” May yelled.

She knew she had the perfect advantage, but that’s all she remembered of the match. The trainer against her tried his Pokemon’s normal attacks, trying to avoid dumb water moves, but with a few Vine Whips and Razor Leaves, Seaking was down for the count.

“And our winner is, May!” the announcer said happily.

May perked up to the announcement of her name and stood there confused. She won? She hadn’t even been thinking about it.

May smiled at the crowd and waved to them, and thought, “They know more about the match than I do.”

Something had been on her mind during the match. ‘I do care about you…’ How long could that have possibly been going on? She couldn’t believe she had been so oblivious about it too. Now she fully understood his roses. He was as confused then as he still is now. Poor thing…

Drew’s battle was up next. He just wanted to get it over with already. He was sick and tired of battling. He must have gone through four rounds in order to get to the semi finals. The coordinator across from him let out a Pokeball.

“Go, Teddiursa!” the girl said.

A cute, bear Pokemon came out of the red and white ball. She looked like a preppy high school student still in her cheerleading outfit. The shirt was short and showed off her stomach and was white with green outlining. She had on a short skirt and long socks that reached above her knees. Her feet were tucked away nicely in brown shoes. Her hair was blonde and pulled back into two little balls on each side of her head, tied right with blue ribbons each.

“Let’s go, Roselia!” Drew shouted.

I rose girl Pokemon came out of the ball. It had green thorns coming from its head. Drew knew this girl’s strategy. She would always use Attract on the opponent and then pummel them with Double-Edge. Her luck of getting all male opponents had ended here. Not knowing of Roselia’s gender, the girl started off with Attract. Roselia was unaffected. The girl was utterly shocked.

“Huh? Why isn’t my attack working?” she asked in horror at her stradegy’s demise.

“Uh, Roselia’s a girl” Drew informed her, and then gave his orders to the plant, “Roselia, Petal Dance and Stun Spore!”

Roselia did as it was asked, and shot out pink petals and an orange dust.

“Well, my adorable Teddiursa can do other stuff too!” the girl said defensivly,her face red with embarrassment, “Use a Double-Edge!”

Teddiursa went for the attack, but Roselia was too much for it. With a few good attacks and Roselia’s dodging, Drew won that round with ease. The girl and her Teddiursa cried, which struck a cord inside Drew. A short clip of May crying from Slateport ran through his mind. The thing that hurt the most was the fact that he had been responsible for that.

“Congratulations…” he heard the announcer’s voice say, but he didn’t listen, nor did he acknowledge the crowd.

“Now it’s time to select the partners for the final round!” the announcer said over the loudspeaker later on.

The judges handed her an envelope with their decisions and she read them aloud, “Our teams for the next round are May and Drew on the red side and Higimarshi and Scott for the blue side!”

That evening, Drew sat outside on the hill behind the Pokemon Center facing the small lake. The sky looked like it was falling from all the shooting stars.

He mumbled to himself “Looks about time,” to the sky.

He turned around and saw that May was watching him.

“And how long have you been there?” he asked.

She didn’t know how to begin so she just answered, “Not long.”

“So…” he trailed. He knew there was something on her mind, something she needed to say.

“I…didn’t know that about you,” May said putting her hand behind her head and laughing nervously.

“Yeah…well,” he tried to start.

He didn’t really want to explain it, he didn’t even understand it fully.

“But, what about that stuff you said?” May said pretending to get mad.

He was glad she was doing most of the talking and questioning. At least then he wouldn’t have to talk to much about it himself.

“I didn’t mean any of that stuff I said. I just said it so that you wouldn’t catch on. Anyway, you get so cute when you’re mad,” Drew said to her with his usual grin.

May flashed red at his last statement and ended the conversation with a “he-he.”
    “Well, if we’re going to be partners tomorrow, don’t you think we should practice?” she asked with her hands on her hips.

“Yeah,” he said, relieved, “What Pokemon were you planning on using?”
    She smiled a cute smile and said, “How about Beautifly and Masquerain? They seem to like each other.” She said pionting up to the two bug Pokemon who were flying circles around each other.

“I think we’ll be up against the coordinator with a Natu and the guy with the Growlithe,” Drew said as Masquerain landed in his arms.

May looked up at him worried, “Then we have a disadvantage if we use Beautifly and Masquerain.”

“Not necessarily,” he said with a smirk, “Natu is not only a Flying type, but a Psychic type as well, being weak to Beautifly’s Bug type. There’s also Growlithe whose Fire is weak to Masquerain’s Water. We’ll be fine.” May seemed relieved.

“Then we’ll work on defense techniques,” she said putting out her arm so that Beautifly could land.

They spent a lot of time that night practicing using Flareitten (Fire type, an orange cat that stands on two legs, has wide yellow eyes, and fly like wings. Evolves from Scorchkit) as a substitute Growlithe. They decided that they would work on getting Natu out first, to corner Growlithe. The plan was set and they were ready for tomorrow.

“Will our finalists please make their way to the stage?” the announcer asked.

In the back room, May and Drew were getting ready with their two Pokemon. They heard the signal to come to the stage. It was finally time to show the Wardy region what they were made of. As they walked down the long corridor to the stage, Drew noticed May’s hands were shaking.

“Are you always nervous before a contest match?” he asked, an old taunting tone in his voice that May couldn’t miss.

“Yeah. I know that losing isn’t the worst thing, but I still get nervous. I guess I’m just afraid that…” she stopped when Drew held her hand in his.

“We’ll win, don’t worry about it,” he said and let go. She didn’t shake anymore.

When they got to the stage, two coordinators were already there. There was a man with short, purple hair. He must’ve been a coordinator for a while, his hair was turning gray. His eyes were filled with experience; light brown and droopy. He wore a long sweater that was buttoned up, covering a striped shirt underneath. His pants were brown and sagging. The other kid standing next to him had wide hazel eyes. He was short and skinny and had brown hair that was combed to the front of his face. He wore a white shirt covered by a blue vest and wore shorts with big pockets. He looked more like a trainer than a coordinator.

“Let the battle begin with five minutes on the clock!” the announcer said and the coordinators presented their Pokemon.

“Come out, Natu,” the old man said and weakly through his Pokeball to the center.

A tiny, green bird popped out.

“Kick some butt, Growlithe!” the spunky kid next to him called.

He through his Pokeball forcefully and it spitted out an orange, black striped dog Pokemon who looked as spunky as its trainer.

“Come on out, Masquerain!” Drew threw his Pokeball to the center.

The ball let out a bright blue bug to the stage. It had small, beady eyes, but what attracted attention to it was the ‘fake’ eyes that stuck sideways from its head. It’s tiny wings keeping it afloat in midair.

“Let’s go, Beautifly!” May called and let out a beautiful butterfly Pokemon.

It had a small body and big, blue eyes. It twirled in the air playfully, drizzling sparkles to the ground.

“Alright, a piece of cake! Growlithe, use Ember on that Beautifly!” the kid said as soon as the clock started down.

His dog Pokemon sprung to action by letting out hot embers from its mouth in the direction of Beautifly.
    May gasped at Beautifly’s unfortunate position, but Drew stepped in and called out, “Masquerain, protect by using Bubble!” Masquerain jumped in the way of the Ember attack and shot out big bubbles, deflecting every last ember.
    “Natu, use your Psychic attack,” the old man said softly and Natu prepared to strike Masquerain.

“Quickly, Beautifly, use Silver Wind!” May called.

Beautifly positioned itself high up into the air and flapped its wings very hard. Silver slashes began pouring down on Natu. It was thrown back. Masquerain continued to tangle with Growlithe, not allowing it to reach Beautifly.

“Natu, help Growlithe out with your Psychic,” the old man said and Natu obeyed.

Natu jumped on Growlithe’s head. Growlithe stopped its attack of Ember, confused about Natu’s actions. Masquerain’s Bubble got closer and Natu spread its short wings and was outlined with a blue aura. The bubbles stopped in midair and began to climb up to hit Masquerain. They hit their target, but May was quick with a counter.

“Beautifly! Use Whirlwind to send them back!” May shouted to her Pokemon.

Beautifly flapped its wings forcefully and stopped the Psychic, sending the Bubble right where it was intended to go. Growlithe and Natu were hit with the two attacks, both losing a lot of points.
    Without giving them a chance, Drew and May shouted at the same time, “Silver Wind!” Masquerain and Beautifly moved in perfect sequence and delivered a double Silver Wind attack. Natu and Growlithe were beat up further. Because of its weakness to Bug type, Natu fainted, leaving Growlithe alone to deal with the powerful bugs.

“Thanks, Gramps, you were a big help!” the kid said sarcastically, “Alright, Growlithe, give ‘em a Flamethrower!”

Growlithe shot out a long flame, but the bugs had something else on their minds.

“Use Gust!” May shouted.

“Use Bubble!” Drew called.

The bugs did as they were told. Masquerain let out its Bubble and Beautifly’s Gust pushed them faster to make a hard hit, not to mention a super effective one. Growlithe lost a lot of points. The buzzer rang and time was up.

“Looking at the scores, it seems that Drew and May are our Wardy Double Champions! Congratulations!” the announcer said. May’s friends – Ash, Misty and Brock – and her brother, Max, cheered her on from the stands. The judges congratulated them and they received the Wardy Split Ribbon. Everything from there is a white blur…

“We’re really proud of you, May. Great job!” Max said to her as she admired her half of the ribbon.

“Yep, now it’s on to a new region!” Ash said gleefully.

“Yeah, I sure hope there are contests there so I can kick some new butt!” May said.

Everyone laughed and she joined in.

“What exactly is the new region we’re going to, Ash?” Misty asked.

“Uhhhhh,” he dragged and turned to look at Brock.

Brock sighed and said, “I think the best place to go is the Orre region. They’ve got a cool Mt. Battle challenge of one hundred trainers I think you’d be interested in, Ash.”

“So that’s where we’re going. Off to Orre!” Ash said excitedly.

“Wait, what about contests. Are there any there, Brock?” May asked a little disappointed.

“Uh, no I don’t think so May. I guess you’ll just have to retire for a little while. Don’t worry, Orre only has a Pre Gym and the Mt Battle challenge, so we’ll only be there for a little while,” Brock answered in a sorry tone.

May was upset, but she new better not to argue with Ash. She knew she’d just lose.

May hung around in the Pokemon Center lobby, looking out the dark window depressed. She was really ready to go for more contest challenges. She saw Drew outside sitting on a rock near the lake’s edge. She had a sudden urge to talk to him. There was nothing else better to do anyway, she used as an excuse for herself. She walked out through the glass doors to the outside. It was cool and damp, mostly because of the nearby lake.

“Hey,” May started.

Drew turned his head to look at her. A small breeze passed by, rusting his green hair.

“What’s up?” he began.

He looked away from her and out at the lake. The stars sparkled in it as if it were a second sky. May sat close to him and looked in the same direction.

“Nothing really. My group and I will be leaving again tomorrow. We never stay in a spot for too long,” she said with a short smile.

“Really? Where are you heading?” Drew asked turning to her again.

“We’re going to the Orre region. Brock said there was a good battle challenge up there and great cities,” May said unenthusiastically.

Drew raised an eyebrow, “You don’t seem so excited about it.”

“There aren’t any contests there. Just plain old battling, barely even that,” she said looking down at the rock in front of her foot. She kicked it and it fell into the water with a dull sploosh. “Where are you going?”

“I was deciding on going to Contesta,” he said, “It’s the place all coordinators go at least once. They say you have to be really great in order to just get past the first couple of contests, but I think I can manage.”

“Wow, what’s it like there?” May asked anxiously.

“Well, I’ve never actually been there, but I know one thing. It’s a region that has only contests. No badges, no league.”

“Wow, sounds like a dream. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad just called. They said they’d like to have Max home before he starts off on his Pokemon journey. I should go with him. Besides, if I go to Contesta, everyone will be in Orre. They’ve already decided,” May said sadly.

Then an idea struck Drew, “Why don’t you come to Contesta with me?”

May’s face turned red and she turned away, “...That’s actually a good idea. I’ll call my parents tomorrow, I hope they’ll allow it. Max can handle himself, he has his Quadrapay with him.” (Quadrapay is a fighting type Pokemon with a round head, a large foot and a slinky like body. Max got it during the Wardy region.)

The next day, May called her parents in Petalburg City. Her mother answered the phone. The woman had a pretty face with light brown hair that zigzagged behind her head. She was wearing a pink shirt and her hands were fastened together in her lap when she answered.

“Oh, hello May! Where are you calling from sweetie?” her mother asked with a warm smile.

“Caroline, who is it?” asked May’s father Norman, gym leader of Petalburg from far away in the house.

“It’s May, dear,” she answered.

“I’m calling from the Seaport of the World in Wardy, mom,” May said.

“Oh, how wonderful!”

“Yeah, I was calling to ask you something,” May said, dropping off in suspense.

“Oh, what is it, honey?”

“I wanted to go to Contesta, but the boat leaves today, so I won’t be able to go home with Max,” May said, pleading.

In her mind, she could hear her mother saying no, and it’s better if she catch the next one, crushing all of her hopes.

Instead, though, she said with a warm smile, “Of course, dear, you can go. Max told us he has a Pokemon and I’m sure that your friends won’t have a problem dropping him off if they want to.”

“Oh, thanks, mom! You’re the best!” May said happily hugging the phone screen.

She then let go to see her mother.

“No problem, dear. Now you win every ribbon!” Caroline said and then looked down at her watch, “Oh, sorry honey, I have to run. Talk to you when you get to Contesta. Goodbye.” May jumped off the seat and ran outside to meet Drew.

“She said I could go! She said I could go!” she said giving him a big hug.

He was startled by this, but enjoying it all the same. May let go, realizing what she was doing. “Hehe,” she laughed shakily with red spread across her face.
    “Oh, no trouble at all,” Drew said with a grin.

“I have to go tell my friends,” May said and dashed into the Pokemon Center to meet them.

She saw them huddled together.

“Hi, May! You ready?” Ash asked her pulling on a glove.

She smiled and said, “Sorry, guys, but I won’t be joining you. I’m going to Contesta instead.”

“What? But, May! You were gonna come home with me!” Max whined, “Besides, mom doesn’t even know about it.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. I called mom just a little while ago and she said it was ok,” May told them.

“Well, if May’s going to Contesta and Max is going to stay in Hoenn, then it’ll just be the three of us again, won’t it?” Misty said, looking towards Ash and Brock.

“Yep. We know you’ll do great there, May,” Brock said looking up to her from the bench.

“Thanks, good luck with Mt. Battle, Ash,” May said and scooted out of the center.

“Hey, Max, if you want, we’ll come with you to Petalburg,” Misty said trying to comfort the child.

“Yeah, we could kill some time. I’m sure May’s journeys through Contesta will take longer than ours in Orre,” Brock told them.

“Alright, then it’s off the Petalburg for us,” Ash said and they walked out of the Pokemon Center.

Yay! Well, that’s it for the Prologue! Unfortunatly, I only wish that the manga version would go as fast.

Coming in Episode 1 - The SS Grace is starting to turn out to be a lot fun on its way to Contesta. The salty smell of the ocean and wonderful deck and dining rooms - it's quite the cruise! But when a uncontrolled party breaks out, the tides turn and our two lovers will have to high tail 'til morning or suffer the dire consiquences! See you then!
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 18th October 2006 at 10:44 PM.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

wow i love it Encyclopika. itz very interesting.I love your story!!^_^

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Mistystar89 Guest

Wow, it has a very interesting plot so far. It's great! PM me soon when your new episode is up!

~~*Mist*~~

That is so cool so far and I can't beleve May's gonna be travelling with Drew I can just imagine all the shippy things that could happen. Please PM me when you update Encyclopika.
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

** wheee, this is liek OMG sooo cool!!!!! You're a great writer, encyclopika XDD the storyline seems good for so far, and it's at least not boring to read XD soo please update soon!
    Has a Fic -now be surprised l3- Love Is a Many Blundered Thing Contestshippy-PG- Chapter 6 up Here (Very sorry for the delay). Please R&R! ^^

Thanks everyone for reading the fic! I’m so glad you like it! Well, here’s episode one. Hope you enjoy it! You hard core Contestshippers are gonna love this one!

To Auburn Town! Boat Ride panic!
    Rated – PG-13

SS Grace set its coarse to Auburn Town in Contesta. The sea air breezed through the white beauty of a vessel. It honked its loud horn in a last goodbye to Wardy. May and Drew stood on the ship’s right upper deck, looking towards the wide open ocean and the journey ahead.
    ………………………………..

It was getting late. The boat ride was expected to last a nights and a day. May and Drew entered the ships dining room. The room was very large. Tables and their chairs were spread out across the red rugged floor. The walls also a blood red color. In the back was a stage with a microphone. Someone was up their doing karaoke. Everyone could tell he had one too many drinks. His singing was horrible, but fortunately low enough to ignore. May and Drew sat down in a booth to the side, making it easier not to hear him.
    “My god, could he get any worse?” Drew asked.
    May laughed and answered “No, I don’t think so.”

After they had ordered their meals, someone went up to the microphone and removed the drunken singer. People were thanking him as he left the room. Drew and May laughed at this scene. They had never seen anything like it. The man shouted to be released but he soon passed out and the other man hauled him out.

“May, go up there and sing,” Drew taunted.

May looked at him in a ‘you must be joking’ look and he laughed.

“Ah, you’ll do it some day,” he said and looked to the stage which now had a young lady singing.

They ordered, ate, and were out in a flash.
    They explored the hull. There were so many things to see, like the game room full of casino style games.

“Who wants to lose their money to-night?” shouted a man behind them with his friends.

May and Drew looked around and soon became bored. All the tables were full and most of the free games were broken.

“Hey, everyone! Go to the dining room! Party on the captain! Party on the captain!” someone yelled from the doorway to the game room.

Everyone piled out. May and Drew followed them to the dining room once more. Inside, people were lining up for something at a counter on the far left. People were pushing and shoving others around.

“What are they doing?” May asked Drew.

He shrugged and said, “Looks like it’s a drinking party. We should get out of here…”

He guided her out through the glass doors and onto the deck. It was cool and breezy outside. They made their way to the staircase which led down to the cabins. As they made their way down, the glass doors busted open and guys on wobbly legs struggled out. One ran down the side towards them, but they didn’t see him coming. Drew felt a strong force thrash at him from behind and sent him forward across the downstairs hallway. He looked up from where he had landed to see what had pushed him. It had been a young man. He wore jeans and green shirt under a leather jacket. He was very tall and had sprawled himself over May. He clenched her wrists and pinned them down to the ground. His hair was messy and his eyes wild with sexual excitement. He nuzzled his face into her chest and neck. May tried to get up, but he was completely on top of her, dominating what ever was going happen. Drew felt himself get up and tackle the drunk into the wall with so much force the wall shook. May struggled to breathe but took no effort to move to the far wall ahead to get out of the way.

The man got up and let out a yell, “What are you doing? I saw her first!”

He didn’t wait for any answers. The man threw Drew a punch, but Drew caught it. He then forced it back to him. The man, furious, leaped to him with two hands trying to strangle him. Drew was quick, though, and grabbed his hands, holding him back. May watched from the far wall in amazement. Drew was actually holding back a man almost twice his size. Drew turned the fight into a game of mercy and began squeezing back the man’s hands back until he fell to the floor in agony. His fingers were bent back too far to be normal. May got up and Drew went to her. They heard others coming from the upper deck. They swung around and into an empty cabin and locked the door. Drew fell against the door exhausted. May sat next to him near the wall. The pounding of running maniacs’ feet outside was getting closer. They stopped in front of the door. They pounded against it. Drew let out an exhausted sigh.

“We know you’re in there! Come out and let us have some fun!” one drunk outside said.

Drew thought quickly and responded, “No way, guys, this one’s all mine!”

“Dammit! Well, how’s it going on?” another asked.

Drew rolled his eyes, “Awsome! I think this *****’s knocked out.”

They laughed, told him to have fun and went away. They rested for a while, and almost went to sleep when the men came back. The banged on the door, startling them both.

“You had your fun! Now let us have a go!” one shouted to Drew.

“We gotta get outta here,” Drew told May silently, quickly.

She nodded and they got up and looked around. No where to go. Drew opened the closet and found an air vent on the ceiling. May saw it and called out Combusken. The fire chicken used Double Kick to knock it down. She returned it and Drew helped her get up. Once she was into the vent, she called out Bulbasaur who lifted Drew in. They heard the door crash on the floor and crazy people started piling in.

“Where’d they go?” one asked himself.

May returned Bulbasaur quietly and they began their trek forward. It got dark.

“I can’t see anything,” May said and stopped. Drew let out Flareitten.

“Flareitten, light up your tail and lead the way,” Drew told the fire cat.

It meowed in obedience and lit up its tail. It began as the new leader forward.

“Hey, Drew? Why don’t we use our Pokemon to fight of those guys?” May asked.

“We don’t want to kill them, they don’t know what their doing. Come morning, they’ll forget this ever happened,” Drew explained.

They continued their way through the vent for a long time. Then the floor beneath them began to shake, suddenly, and they fell through. May landed on top of Drew and Flareitten landed on its feet.

“Ow,” Drew groaned.

May got up on her knees and froze in horror. Drew turned around to have the same gun pointed in his face.

“Try anything funny and we’ll send you both to Davey Jones Locker!” the sailor said in an English accent.

“Oh…uh, ok,” Drew said, still eyeing the gun.

“We’re innocent! We were trying to get away from them,” May told the sailors.

They had landed in the steering room. Other people were huddled up against a wall in fear. The captain, in his white suit and hat came up to them and knelt down to take a look at May.

“Hello, there May! Long time no see!” Mr. Briney said with a warm smile, “Haven’t seen you since I ferried you and your friends to Limestone City Gym!” (Mr.Briney had a ferry service from Limestone City Port to the Gym, which is located on a small island off the coast. He’s been reassigned. Limestone City is a city in Wardy where trainers get the last badge of Wardy.)

“Yeah, I know!” May said happily. Wingy landed on her shoulder in a happy welcome.

“What exactly is going on here?” Drew asked.

Mr. Briney sighed and said, “Well, according to these fellers,” he pointed to some kids huddled in the corner, “some teenager got a hold on the liquor and spread it around. Everyone got drunk and crazy and now, well here you have it.”

He went back to steering. Not too much later, they fell asleep. The crew took shifts. Morning came quickly.

“Sir, it’s six o’clock in the morning. Do think they’re all asleep by now?” asked one of the sailors to the captain who was steering the ship.

Everyone else had gone to sleep. Beforehand, they had blocked up the door.

“Yes, I suppose so,” Mr.Briney said, grimly.

May awoke to find she had fallen asleep on Drew’s shoulder. When she stirred, he awoke suddenly and became tired in the face.

“Uh, good morning,” he said lazily.

“Good morning!” she said in a cheerful mood.

“Well you’re a morning person. Unfortunately, I’m not,” Drew said as he watched her get up and walk over to Mr. Briney.

“What’s going on?” May asked the captain.

“Oh, good morning to ya lasse! Well, we have a bit of a mess. We need to tie up those criminals from last night so that they don’t escape when we reach port. The problem is, is that I can’t go because I’ve got to steer the ship and my crew is exhausted from last night. Then, I could never have them go out, they’ve had enough, and I don’t have it in me to make them go do a favor like that,” Mr. Briney said eyeing the sober passengers.

“Well, someone’s got to go,” May said.

“May, if anyone’s not gonna go, it’s you. Aren’t you afraid if something like, you know, happens again?” Drew asked.

“That’s why I want to go!” May shouted, “I want to get back at them.”

“Well, if you really want to go, here’s some rope. Good luck to ya!” Mr. Briney said and scooted Drew and May out of the safe steering room happily.

Drew sighed a tired sigh, “Why? Why so early in the morning?”

“Oh, c’mon! We could get breakfast while we’re out here,” May said and dragged him along.

They reached the dining room. It was empty and dark, except for a few places where the early morning sun passed through the glass and hit the red carpet. They walked through and heard a rustling in the kitchen. They entered. The kitchen was a white room with walls lined with stoves, dish washers, and anything else you’d find in a kitchen. They looked around. Whatever had been there was gone now. Drew was curious and opened the freezer. There sat three men who had obviously been the chefs.

“May, I think I lost my appetite,” he said with disgust.

May took a look at them. The two of them dragged the men out. They were still alive, barely. The chefs told them that the ‘wild partiers’ had thrown them in there for kicks. It wasn’t too much later when the chefs went off to find the captain and left May and Drew. With them gone, May and Drew raided the refrigerator laughing at each other and having a small food fight.
    As they made their way out, something stumbled into the dining room. It was their first catch of the day. The drunk lay face down and was unconscious. They tied him up and had Flygon return him to the steering room. When Flygon returned, Drew put him back into the Pokeball and they resumed their quest. It took all day to find each and every one of them. Some were found lying on top of wall units, others floating in the pool. It was a hilarious and fun job. When they returned with the last one, Mr. Briney couldn’t thank them fast enough before they both fell asleep against the door, exhausted.

It was twilight when they reached Auburn Town. Little sparks of light could be seen spread evenly across the small town. The sky kept raining stars across the violet. Officer Jenny and her police crew hauled off the partiers and said that she’d ship them back to Wardy as punishment. The other passengers made their way off the ship. They had a horrible trip, but at least they were finally in Contesta.

“Wait, May, come here, I have to show you something,” Drew said pulling on May’s arm.

“But we need to-” May started but Drew urged her to come. She gave in and followed him to the bow of the ship. Before they reached the end, Drew said “Cover your eyes.” She covered her eyes playfully and he led her to the end.

“Okay, now open them,” he whispered in her ear. She uncovered her eyes. All she saw was the shooting stars across the sky. Then suddenly, one came so close, you could touch it. It shined in a thousand colors, many rainbows and sparkles glittered around it as it made its trek across the blue violet abyss.

“So? What do ya think?” Drew said as he held her in front of him.

“It’s…so beautiful,” May commented. She let him hold her by the waist as they watched the star disappear into the darkening sky. There was peace at last.

Alright! Episode one is complete! Whoo! Oh, just in case you have trouble with the new Pokemon names, I'll be translating them for you in each ep they appear. Today's is Flareitten (flare - it - TEN). See ya next time for episode two, Night at Auburn! Mistaken Theif!

Next time in episode two – Auburn is a pretty little town. May and Drew decide to meet the professor to find some stuff out about Contesta. Professor Lily is a little new at this and can’t stand it when her little brother Mikey keeps stealing the starter Pokemon! But one night, real criminals steal the starters. Can Professor Lily, May, and Drew find that Mikey is innocent and retrieve the starters? Next time on episode two – Night at Auburn! Mistaken Theif!

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

itz great encyclopika keep it up!!! ^ ^

ONOMNOMNOM

XD You did a great job on writing this Encyclopika ^^ K... grammar and spelling looks fine to me, discriptions are ok and the storyline's still pretty interesting too ^^ so, please update XD
    Has a Fic -now be surprised l3- Love Is a Many Blundered Thing Contestshippy-PG- Chapter 6 up Here (Very sorry for the delay). Please R&R! ^^

That's so cool Encyclopika I love the bit at the end about watching the star on the ship it reminded me a bit of Titanic for some reason. Episode 2 sounds cool update soon.
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

Oh, I love this fic it's so cool. hope you have the next chapter soon!!
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Well now I am officially a contestshipper. And I must say this story is not bad.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Mistystar89 Guest

That was great! I simply can't wait for the new chapter! It sounds exciting! Put me on the PM list!

~~*Mist*~~

Congratulations!

Your fanfic has been added to May's Ultimate Guide under Fan Fiction section!

^Meh, it's just a message I give out to the fan fic writer if they're fic is featured in my site, I hope that's okay with you....

>You're fic is really good, I want to read more of it, promise......

>I hope you update soon!

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

Sapphire Guest

This fic is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter ^^

wow...this is a good fic, but uh...can you try and add more description about the surounding area in? not just about their actions...

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons
    Sumner Sturgeon love the siblings Kana

Riyu Guest

that was absoulutely perfect ^_^ good work!!!!

u no i never read anythin like this........ itz pure brillance....ur amazin encyclopika^ ^

ONOMNOMNOM

Riyu Guest

[sighs in bliss] this is heaven, I would have preferred to hear the agument before he said it, and them hate eachother then admited, but this kicks but too please continue this is awesome.

100% contestshipper
    100% pokeshipper

btw do you know any other contestshiping fics? [yes I am a newbie ^_^]

Hey Encyclopika, I've changed my name to MistyMix89. I used to be Mistystar89, just to tell you not to PM that account anymore. Put me on your PM list!

~~*Mist*~~
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Riyu
    [sighs in bliss] this is heaven, I would have preferred to hear the agument before he said it, and them hate eachother then admited, but this kicks but too please continue this is awesome.

100% contestshipper
    100% pokeshipper

btw do you know any other contestshiping fics? [yes I am a newbie ^_^]
    encylcopika doesn't have other contestshipping fics. this is her first fic but she might have another one in the future

ONOMNOMNOM

Monstrous Magikarp Guest

hey encyclopika this is great! Could you please PM me when you're done w/ the next chappie?

Oh, wow! I have fans! ^^ I'm so glad you guys love this story. Those four months I spent thinking and planning really payed off. lol Sorry Episode 2 took so long. As those of you who read my Contestshipping poems know, I have created many over the past week, so it's kinda hard to do both at the same time. -_-; But I'm here again! Here's epi 2!

Episode 2 - Night in Auburn! Mistaken Thief!
    Rated - G - yeah, a change I know. But you get to see some new Contesta Pokemon!

Days in Auburn Town felt like minutes. It was already late in the afternoon. The small town still bustled with activity as though it were still morning. Cars drove up and down the black, paved streets, turning corners with ease. The sun shifted down the buildings as thought it were wet, yellow paint. The windows glimmered into the eyes of wanderers who looked up at the wrong angle. Off to Auburn's northwest exit lay the official Contesta lab where coordinators get their first Pokemon.

.................................................. .................

"So? Where are we going?" May asked as she did her best to keep up with Drew's fast pace.

"To go see Contesta's professor. Remember we gotta sign up for the contests before we can enter them," he answered a matter a factly.

They pasted small shops and buildings that seemed to get smaller and farther apart as they headed toward the lab. Trees became more abundant as they hurried along, trying to get there before the sun was swallowed up by the night sky.

"Do you think he'll show us the new Contesta starter Pokemon?" May asked excitedly.

"Maybe," Drew answered in tone that gave May the clue that he had forgotten about that.

They were now practically out of Auburn. The forest became thicker and the sky had grown into a deeper yellow. Drew moved a branch in front of them to reveal a two story, white building. It had four glass doors in the front and windows to match all around. A balcony on the second floor was held up by two white pillars that were stuck firmly in the dirt. As they approached the building, the doors shot open and a small child ran out quickly with something in his hands. The boy wore a blue and yellow t-shirt accompanied by jean shorts. He had a baseball hat on backwards.

"Haha! You can't catch me! Try and catch me, Lily!" the boy shouted as he ran straight into Drew, almost knocking him over.

"Mikey! Now look what you've done!" a teenage girl said as she came walking quickly out of the glass doors the boy had come from, "I'm sorry for the trouble my stupid, little brother has made."

"Oh, quiet down! At least I'm not slow, fat and ugly!" the boy shouted tauntingly, getting her angry.

She was the opposite of his insults, though. She had long, curley, brown hair that fell way past her shoulders. She was thin and tall and wore glasses. She also wore a white lab coat over a purple shirt and jean pants.

"You quiet! Now give those starters back! They're for the coordinators!" she said and held out her hand.

The boy dumped the Pokeballs he had been carrying into her slender hands and got up. He dusted himself off and retreated back to the lab.

"I'm so sorry for my brother, Mikey. He tries to make my job hard by stealing these Pokemon all the time. By the way, I'm Professor Lily," she said as she held out a hand in greeting.

"Oh, it's so nice to meet you! I'm May and this is Drew," May greeted and took her hand.

"Are you guys new coordinators?" Lily asked as she let go of May's hand.

"No, we were just wondering if we could get some information and sign up for the contests," Drew informed her.

She looked very excited by this.

"Oh, well, come inside," Lily said and lead them to the lab.

Once inside, Lily helped them with getting used to Contesta and signing up for the contests. By then, it had grown dark outside and Auburn became illuminated with tiny flashes of light in each window.The lab was big and spread out. It had multiple computers everywhere, some of them on, some of them looked like they hadn't been used in years. There was a small libaray will two small bookshelves of books. Ahead of the books were two deep red arm chairs. Two stair cases lead up to the second floor from either side of the library. A few tropical looking plants were in pots scattered around the room. To the left side of the room was a doorway that lead to another smaller room.

"Oh, Lily, I almost forgot to ask you. Would you update my Pokedex?" May asked as Lily completed her work on a more modern computer.

"Let me see what kind of Pokedex you have," Lily said as she held out her hand. May fumbled with her backpack, but successfully get her Pokedex out.

"Here," May handed the tiny, red computer to Lily.

Lily examined it and said,"This is a Hoenn style Pokedex. I'm sorry, but only your provider can update your Pokedex. You must have gotten this from the field researcher, Professor Birch in Littleroot Town."

"Oh, well, that isn't good," May said in disappointment.

"Oh, that's okay. I'll just give you a Contesta style Pokedex," Lily said happily and got up for the other room. May and Drew watched her leave and quickly come back with a tiny, red item in her hand. She presented it to them. It wasn't anything special. It was a much different shape than the usual Pokedex. It was round. It looked like a compact. A tiny flap on one end allowed it to be opened. Lily lifted the screen for them to see the inside. It had the usual buttons that every Pokedex had.

"Thanks so much Lily!" May exclaimed and grabbed her new toy from the professor.

"Make sure you keep them both. I'm sure that someday you'll go back to Littleroot Town and professor Birch will want to copy the information off the Contesta Pokedex so that he'll have a working upgrade for other trainers," Lily told her.
    May nodded in delight. Rustling sounds came from the other room and Drew turned around.

"What's going on in there? Lily, do you have an asistant working late or something?" Drew asked her.

Lily looked over to him, trying to understand.

"No, I'm sure they all went home," she said, confused by his question.

Suddenly, something banged in the other room and the
    three rushed to see what it was. The little room looked almost like the main room. It had two computers sitting side by side on the far wall near a bookshelf full of colorful books and numerous papers. A small palm tree was in a basket pot in the corner. Further in the room was a table.

Lily gasped and said, "The three starter Pokemon! They're missing!" The table she had left them on was empty except for three Contesta style Pokedexes. One of the windows behind the table looked like it was crushed inward, the other one left open. The slightly salty wind of the nearby ocean sneaked inside through it.

"I know! Mikey stole them again! He can't help himself!" Lily fumed, changing her surprised and worry tone to a furious, aggrivated one, "C'mon! You two come with me to my house as witnesses for my brother's actions. My parents will never believe me."

May and Drew nodded and followed her out of the glass doors.

They had reached a nearby cottage just beyond some trees.

"She's really mad. It's just a crazy, little kid," Drew whispered to May as Lily stomped over to the door.

"Then you don't know what little brothers are like! They're such a pain in the butt!" May said, remembering her own little brother Max and how he always liked to show off his knowledge of Pokemon.

For a moment, she actually missed the little guy. She knew he'd start off his Pokemon journey any day with his Quadrapay(KWA - druh - pay). Lily rang the dorrbell. They could hear it's sweet chime from outside. An old woman, possibly in her fifties, answered the door.

"Hello? Oh hi, Lily! Shouldn't you be at the lab?" the woman asked, sweetly.

Lily answered in an annoyed tone, "Yeah, where's Mikey?"

"He should be sleeping in his room. Why?" the woman asked, confused.

"He stole my starter Pokemon, again!" Lily fumed.

"Mikey wouldn't ever do a thing like that! Especially when he should be sleeping!" her mother said in a defensive tone.

May rolled her eyes to herself. Parents always side with the younger sibling, she thought.

"Well, I got to go make sure," Lily told her and pushed her way inside. She stopped and said, "Oh, and this is May and Drew. They're a couple of my friends who can tell you now he has stolen the starters before, why, just this afternoon!"

The old woman turned her wrinkling head to them. Her hair was in a bun that was coming out and it came out further as she eyed them.

"Well, he did have them," May told her, trying to tell the news gently, so not to startle the old woman.

"It looked as though he was just doing it to annoy Lily, though," Drew said, defending Mikey.

"Well, that's believable. I don't think he'd actually steal them," the mother gave in.

Lily signaled for May and Drew to follow her up the old wooden stairs just a couple steps from the door. It was up against a yellow, wallpapered wall. They walked up the stairs smoothly and onto the second floor. The brown carpeting had numerous stains in it. The walls were the same yellow
    wallpaper that they were downstairs. They reached a thick wooden door. Lily easily opened it, tryig her best to be quiet. Inside, they saw Mikey playing a
    Gameboy under his blanket. Lily opened the door and flicked on the light. Her face showed her shame at wanting to be quiet, thinking he was asleep, only to find he wasn't sleeping. Under the covers, they saw him get startled and uncover himself.

"What do you want?" he asked them. He wore blue pajamas. His hair was staticy and messed up from being under the covers.

"Where are the starters, Mikey?" Lily asked angrily.

"Shouldn't you know? You're the professor," Mikey said in a tone that ticked Lily off.

May reconized this tone and shook her head in knowing all little brothers were the same.

"You stole 'em and now where are they?" Lily almost screamed.

"I don't have 'em!" Mikey told her.

She refused to believe him although nothing in his face would give anyone the thought he did it. There was no smirk, no controlled snickering, just a blank stare with big eyes that pleaded for someone to believe the story.

May came to her senses and said, "Lily, I really don't think he did it."

"What? But you two saw him this morning! He's been doing the same thing for weeks now!" Lily protested.

Drew joined the conversation, "I don't think a kid his age could do that to a window, and with such force as well. I don't think even a real person could do that."

Lily took in what he said.

She looked down in defeat and said, "Well, if Mikey didn't do it, who did?"

It took a while, but after getting back to the lab and calling the police, police officials and detectives were on the case. Lily stood ouside talking to an Officer Jenny. May and Drew spoke amongst themselves trying to figure the mystery out.

"You don't think it's Team Rocket, do you?" May asked Drew.

They were speaking outside. He leaned against the wall next to a window
    with his arms folded. May stood next to him, facing him. The night sky was now disappearing for the police lights. They sparked red and white everywhere.

"No, they would've been caught by now. Besides, they probably followed Ash to Orre," he answered.

"Good point," May said looking down.

There was suddenly commotion going on up ahead. May and Drew ran to the seen.

"What's going on?" May asked a policeman.

He turned to her and answred in a panic, "Two Growlithe and our lead Houndoom were sucked into the ground!"

May and Drew were startled by this. Sucked into the ground? How was this possible? Then a drill machine made an appearance as it
    erupted out of the ground in front of them. Some police cars were turned over. It's drill sopped spinning all of a sudden. The loud whirling of it diceased.

Over a loud speaker came a woman's voice, hard yet smooth, "Why, thank you so much, Professor Lily, for forcing the police Pokemon out here. We promise not to lose our grips on them."

"Who are you? Come out with your hands up where we can see them! Anything you say -" Officer Jenny stopped talking when it seemed as though the criminals were giving up.

The drill opened on top and out came a man and a woman who wore flight
    pilot suits which were blue. The woman had on a long skirt and the man had plain blue pants. Their shoulders were pointy. The woman wore her brown hair up in a tight bun letting two bangs hang in front of her face. She was thin and tall. Her face was a little made up; red lipstick and eye liner. The man had wide eyes that were partly covered by his greasy, brown hair. They
    looked like siblings. He was also tall and thin.

"Who are you and what do you plan to do with those Pokemon you captured?" Officer Jenny questioned.

"Simple. Give them to our boss for examination. You can have these back, they're much too weak. We only used them to get the police out. Thank you again, professor," the woman explained in an even tone, completely unafraid of the time she might do in jail.

She then threw the starter Pokemon's pokeballs in the air. Lily caught one, and May and Drew helped catch the other two.

"We are members of Team Gem," the man said in a deep, scratchy voice.

They could hear the wimpering of the Pokemon inside the drill.

"We're not quite finished though. We'll be taking those," the woman said and pressed a remote in her hand.

A net came out suddenly and swiped up the remaining Growlithe and Houndour. The drill then swallowed them up. The police watched them get away with what they wanted.

Lily was outraged, "You think these Pokemon are weak? I'll show you!"

Lily threw the pokeballs in the air. They releseased three Pokemon.

"Come out Furnisur(FERN - eh - sir), Weedin(WEE - din), and Seissorn(Say - sorn)!"

Out of one ball came a long necked dinosaur like Pokemon. It had a small head at the end of its long neck and had squinty eyes. It's black body was big and had three openings on either side. They glowed orange. It had a long tail and small legs and feet.

"Furnisur!" it cried in a pained, high voice.

May and Drew identified it to be Fire type. Out of another ball came out a scarecrow looking Pokemon. Its body was a bunch of dry, light green grass clippings. A small pile of those grass clippings were found on top of its head. It's head was round and jolly. It had quinty eyes and a wide smile that seemed to be sewed together. Its legs were two wooden poles and its hands were extentions of the grass from its fat body.

"Weedin!" said the Grass Pokemon in a scratchy voice.

The last Pokeball spitted out an aqua colored octopus. It had only six tentacles with little suction cups underneath each tentacle. Its head was big and so were its red eyes. The eyes were round and outlined by a horn each. It's skin was shiney and wet.

"Seissorn!" it said in a child - like voice.

The water Pokemon eased itself next to Weedin.

"Come now, professor. You can't possibly think you'll win with those three starter Pokemon do you?" asked the woman.

Lily stared at her still in blind fury.

"Dona, I think she's serious," the man said to the woman.

"Let those Pokemon go or I'll release these Pokemon's wrath!" Lily said in blind fury.

Everyone around her sweatdropped.

"Derek, please tell me she's kidding," Done said to the man, "Well, I guess we'll just have to battle her. Go, Diawarkit(DEE - uh - war - KIT)!"

The woman threw a Pokeball down in front of the starters. It opened up to reveal a large snake Pokemon. Its body was probably eight feet long. It looked much like Seviper in a way. Its head was oval shaped. It had a large crest sticking beind its head. On its neck were a couple of shiney scales that varied in color and shape, apart from its light orchid skin color. On its back
    was a large gem of some kind, a darker shade of its skin color. It's two fangs that hung out of its mouth looked like the same gem its back plate was. Diawarkit hissed at the starters. They backed away frightened.

"Slithlect, go!" Derek called and threw out his Pokeball. The round ball released another snake looking Pokemon. It had a head that looked like a plug, its fangs were the plug prongs. Its eyes were big, but narrow. Its body was a thin, black wire than ran to its tail which looked like a battery pack. Half of the battery pack was yellow, but besides that, the snake was all black. It flicked its pink tougue out. May opened her new Pokedex to check the two snake Pokemon out.

"Diawarkit, the Mineral Pokemon," the Pokedex informed in a young woman's voice,"This Ground/Poison type is a close relative to Seviper. It spends most
    of its time underground searching for gems to attach to its skin." May then pointed the Pokedex to Slithlect.

"Slithlect, the Plug Pokemon," the Pokedex started again,"This Electric type Pokemon is commonly seen in large cities collecting electric energy from building circuits. All of its energy is stored in its battery - like tail."

"Diawarkit! Use Earthquake on the Furnisur!" Dona told the large snake and it obeyed by crashing its tail down on the ground.

The ground trembled and only Furnisur seemed to be effected by it. Weedin and Seiessorn felt almost nothing.

"Seiessorn, use your Water Gun on that Diawarkit!" Lily told the little octopus.

It obeyed and shot out a thin stream of water heading for the purple snake.

"Slithlect, Thundershock it!" Derek called to the plug and it shot out a thick lighting bolt that fried Seiessorn.

"Weedin, use a Razor Leaf!" Lily called, but Dona countered it with a Poison Sting and knocked Weedin out.

"Drew, we gotta help Lily out. She's losing!" May said to him.

"Then I guess we have no choice. If Diawarkit is a Ground type we need a water type. But what's going to defend Icechik(ICE - chick) or Masquerain from Slithlect?" Drew asked her, trying to come up with the best stradegy.

"Roselia will," May said and then called, "Come on out Icechik!"

She threw a Pokeball into the air and blue penguin baby came out. It had a fat, yellow beak, big black eyes, and two yellow, webbed feet. Its tail was short, and it had two horns sticking out from the back of its head. Its flippers were fat, but long.

"Let's go, Roselia!" Drew called out his rose girl Pokemon.

Dona and Derek of Team Gem were startled.

"Diawarkit! Get that Roselia with a Poison Sting!" Dona yelled, pointing towards Roselia.

The snake shot white pins towards the grass Pokemon, but Icechik jumped in front of them.

"Icechik, use Water Gun!" May shouted.

Icechik let out a heavy stream of water from its bill and got Diawarkit hard.

"Slithlect! Use Thunderbolt!" Derek cried.

Slithlect went to use the elctric technique.

"Roselia, use Petal Dance!" Drew called and Roselia used the attack.

The pink petals rained down on Slithlect.

Lily got an idea and said,"Furnisur, use Sunny Day!"

Furnisur obeyed, and weakly lifted its head to the sky. Immediatly, the sky
    above them became illuminated with a fake sun.

Drew caught on and said,"Roselia, use your Solar Beam!"

Roselia lifted its rose hands toward the sun and shot out a bright, white light. It crashed into Slithlect and Diawarkit and pushed them back into their trainers. During the commotion, the police were able to retrieve the stolen dog Pokemon from the drill machine. Seeing that they were caught, Dona lifted her hand and threw down a smoke ball. After the smoke cleared, they had disappeared.

"They got away again," Officer Jenny mumbled to herself.

"Who exactly are they, Officer Jenny?" Lily asked.

She had the starters standing at her feet.

"They're part of an organization called Team Gem. We're not sure what they're after, but it seems they want strong Pokemon. To them, it doesn't seem to matter how rare some Pokemon are. Starter Pokemon are much rarer than our Growlithe, Houdour, and Houndoom, yet they threw them back as if they were Magikarp," Jenny said, putting her hand to her chin. Behind her, the police squad was investigating the drill machine left behind.

"Thanks so much for helping me out you guys,"Lily said to Drew and May.

"Yes, if it wasn't for you, we'd probably be short ten cop dogs," Jenny said.

"It was no big deal, glad we could help!" May said happily.

Drew smiled along with her.

"If you guys want, you can stay at my lab for the night," Lily offered.

May and Drew agreed.

The next day, the three new coordinators came to start their journey. A little girl was the first to come. She had orange, curly hair and wore a light blue shirt with a black skirt. She carried a red bag over her shoulder. Lily showed the three starters to the girl and the girl immediately took Seiessorn, saying she always wanted to be a Water and Ice Coordinator. May checked
    Seiessorn out on the Pokedex.

"Seissorn, the Tentacle Pokemon. This Water type Pokemon spends most of its time on the sea floor scavenging for food."

The next one was a boy. He had black hair that was pushed into his blue eyes. He wore black, jean shorts and a black t-shirt with a skull on it. He picked Weedin and said he wanted to prove that Pokemon that didn't look as nice as others could still be great contest Pokemon. May remembered Harley with his Cacturne and Bannette and agreed. She also checked Weedin out on the Pokedex.

"Weedin, the Weed Pokemon. This Pokemon stands in open fields and pastures to collect sun rays that dry up its body. It needs little water unlike most Grass Pokemon."

The next was a boy who adored dinosaur Pokemon and he picked Furnisur. He had brown, short hair, and wore long jean pants under a red long sleeve shirt. May checked Furnisur out on the Pokedex as well.

"Furnisur, the Furnace Pokemon. This Pokemon's heat energy can sometimes get too high and is expelled from the openings on either side of its body."

"Well, that's all of them," Lily said as she watched the boy go with his new Furnisur, "I'm pretty sure they'll all be heading for the Amarillo Desert to catch some Desert Pokemon. Maybe you guys should go too. The Norbrown contest won't be starting for a couple days, maybe a week."

"Oh really? Which way is to the Amarillo Desert?" Drew asked her.

"Just take the South exit of Auburn Town and follow the beach. When you reach a large rock that looks like a Muk, you're in the desert," Lily told them.

"Awsome! Then it's off to the Amarillo Desert!" May said in excitment.

"Unfortunatly, I don't have a map or guild for you guys," Lily said.

"That's ok, we'll find our way," Drew told her.

They made their way outside and to Auburn's South exit.

"Make sure you don't go into the forest and into Mangrove Pastures! Then you'll never find your way!" Lily called after them.

"Thanks, Lily! see you around!" May called back to her.

Drew and May waved back to her until she could no longer be seen through
    the trees. It was the afternoon in Auburn, but the streets were still bustling with activity as if it were still morning. The sun slid down the edges of the buildings like wet, yellow paint.

Thanks again for readinb my story! ^^ Now it's time answer everyone idividually!
    Sequoia - I know about that little problem i have, but thank you for pointing it out. I hope I did a better job with it in this episode. It's a work in progress, my teacher told me the same thing - lol.

MayShuuFan and Sweet May - Thanks for you support guys! ^^

Avegaille Spellman - Oh, cool! My fic was added to your site! ^^

Riyu - I'm glad you're enjoying my fic. In fact, I do have another Contestshipping story, but it's not anything I'd like to share because people would get very scared of it - lol. There are a few good Contestshipping fics from other people, like Guys, Dolls, and Pokemon, or Roses. They're rare, but they're there.

Next time in Episodes 3! Illusionist of the Sand Castle! Enter Illiumead!
    May and Drew are making their way to the Amarillo Desert when they come upon a giant sand castle. When they hear a desparate cry for help inside, they take a side trip through the sand maze! See you there!

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

All right, an updatE! *claps hands*

I don't read much online, so I'll read mroe into this offline.... but good job on your first two chapters! XD

GPXPlus Profile | Electromaster | Alert; Obsessions
    Paired with the awesome Orion-Sama~

cool!! keep it up ^_^

Other interests and HSC preparations have prompted me to be inactive. T3T

But you can still find me here yo~
    Or the usual places (MSN, Facebook, etc.)

awesome keep it it up.... i love it^ ^

ONOMNOMNOM

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast