Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Tie (Contestshipping)

Rene Bellosh Guest

Another good chapter methinks. I despised Becky and her n00b language, good thing Col. Sander refrains from doing the same thing. Also liked how you gave details on coordinator training methods (or at least Drew's) as I'm sure all those good appeals take planning and practice to perfect. Also liked the May/Becky War of Drew Partnership, since conflicts like those make even the most uneventful of fillers memorable. Which speaking of that, I enjoyed how the romance stepped up a notch. And it's just like Drew to appear like nothing happened since he ain't a romantic sap.
    Last edited by Rene Bellosh; 29th July 2005 at 1:27 AM.

Great chapter, I love the shippiness. Your really developing the personalities well. May seems to be the polar opposite from my fic.
    [IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2j64hl5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i27.*******.com/11rgmty.png[/IMG]
    PM me for a tag

*Eyes bug out of their sockets and jaw drops to the floor* Did my eyes decieve me...or did Drew just KISS May!?
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

*faints* A KISS?! *whoops and dances* may contestshipping rule all with it's 00b3r Kawaiiness! XD [/is hyper]

The new Pokemon was...er sorta weird (another humanoid! ) but the Brain Wave idea was cool. I wonder if Eaglie has other attacks...

I've spent another chunk of the day reading some awesomeness. You never get tired of compliments, do ya? XD

: Wha? It's just cute and sudden liplock, then "go to bad"? wha?

Who cares, Drew's mysteriousness is cool!

:¬¬ you say everything about Drew is cool. How about his a-

Well, it's about time I continued typing my fic as well, right? *runs off*

:-_- I'll sign off.

-Mizu
    My tumblr or something: x

Rene Bellosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika
    To everyone - Thanks for liking my poem! I used to write a lot of them before the forums went down and the thread was deleted I had about 17 of them there. ^^ Maybe I'll find them all and post them in the shipping fic section.
    Your poem thread still exists here. Next time try going in your own public profile and click "Find all threads started by Encyclopika". It's really that easy!

^LMAO...well I do try to make Drew as in character as I can...because when he's OOC, it's just really bad. -_-; As Rene said, I believe it was the best way to go, as he "isn't the romantic type". He may be in love with May, but that doesn't make him a hopeless romantic...anyway, I hope that that will make people continue to read this fic! Afterall, I type like crazy. XD Also, I would like to direct everyone to my other fic, Umbreona (link via sig) in hopes you might like that too. XP It's a quick read, so don't be scared is chapter will be like these epis. XP
    Oh, and for a bit of craziness...I'll be going away for like three days. Look in my sig...XP

EDIT: Flip off Rene...I mean really. I used to have the link right in my sig...then it disconnected...I still have them though! -_- Next time, why don't you just PM me? XP

EDIT 2: Hey...I think I know which clip I'll do for this epi! XD
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 29th July 2005 at 1:48 AM.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

I loved this chapter! I really can't wait for the next one! But this moment, I could'n tresit but go "Awww!" XD

Later that night, Nurse Joy forced everyone to bed at exactly ten o’clock, no exceptions. All the coordinators and blockers sighed, but guessed this was the price that had to be paid when being able to stay at some place for free.
    May lay in her bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was so quiet, and the only night light was the one from the moon outside. It wasn’t big, but it was definitely bright, spreading over her like a second blanket. The white light outlined Drew’s covers, which was her top sheet, and made dark shadows in the crevasses. Shadows danced along the white walls as a wind outside tickled them awake. May turned her head and stared at Drew’s limp body, far away in a dream about something she couldn’t identify. She would miss waking him up early in the morning or racing him to the entrance of a town. She would even miss the bickering! May sat up. She turned herself to face Drew. He was still oblivious to her movement. She crept out of the covers and onto her knees next to the recliner. Drew still breathed peacefully, wrapped up in his dream. She ran her hand lightly over his side, from his shoulder to his hip. She then snapped her hand back.

“What am I doing?” May screamed in a whisper.

“Yeah, what are you doing?” Drew’s sleepy voice could be heard below her.

May snapped back against the bed.

“Um, er, um, nothing,” May tried.

If Drew found out she had pet him, she’d never hear the end of it. It had almost been as though her hand had a mind of its own, so curious.

“There has been something wrong with you since before dinner,” Drew stated, his eyes becoming narrow, “I want to know what it is.”

“It’s nothing, nothing at all!” May protested.

She was glad the darkness was covering her red face. The fact that her stomach kept flopping over didn’t help.

“What are you so worked up about?” Drew asked as he came down from the recliner and rested on his knees.

His purple jacket was no where to be found, as well as his shoes and socks.

“There’s nothing wrong!” May said again.

“Then why are you watching me sleep as if I’m dead?” Drew asked.

May’s stomach turned over again.

“It’s just that…well…” May tried to get it out.

The last thing she needed was Drew laughing at her over Becky.

“Becky told me that you said I was holding you back,” May said sadly, “And then I heard you guys talking. She said that it would be great if you guys traveled around and I was nothing, and you kept agreeing with her. She said-”

May was cut off. Drew had come up close and locked lips with her in a kiss. May sat frozen in shock. Whatever had come over him, it sure made her feel better. It reassured that what Becky had said was all a lie, and no one would ever take her place. No one. Soon, after what seemed like forever in a grasp, Drew let go. He backed up to the recliner, trying to hide the fact his heart was hammering. Unfortunately for May, she didn’t have that skill, and sat there, dumbfounded.

“Now get some sleep, and stop being so retarded,” Drew ended the moment, "The contest is tomorrow."

May snapped to attention as Drew once again made himself comfortable in the recliner and fell asleep, his back to her. How could he just walk off like nothing happened? May decided it too late to dwell on. Some things about Drew should just be kept in a mystery. May picked herself up and plopped onto the bed. She lay there, again, staring at the ceiling…but this time, touching her lips and remembering the amazing feeling in a smile.
    OMFG! That was so kawaii! I loved that moment! So romantic! Hooray for the kiss! XD Woo hoo! XD May would have slapped Becky becuase she was such a jerk! Drew made it clear to May that Becky didn't mean anything to him. So sweet!

I loved this chapter! I really can't wait for the next one!
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

*fangirl squeal* OMG! This is by far one of the greatest Fanfiction's I've EVER read! Go Encyclopika! Oh this chapter was definetly worth the wait! *runs around* Whoo! I feel completly refreshed! ^^ Oh now I just can't wait for the next chappie! I think this chapter was completly pros, and no cons! (well, i can't say i didn't like becky, and I can't say i didn't like that fat kid who couldn't take a good combo)
    -MiniMinun
    -Thanks for the PM for some reason, i've been getting no PM's for new chapters in FanFictions that I'm on the PM list for. 8(

I have to say, that last chapter rocketed your fic to Top Five in my book. Love it !!!!!!!!!
    [IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2j64hl5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i27.*******.com/11rgmty.png[/IMG]
    PM me for a tag

Yay! Another cool chapter. I especially liked the ending
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! I LOVED this chapter; the ending was AWESOME!8D I just want to shoot Becky...No seriously. I really do.O.O Or get a machete and chop her up into millions of pieces...Or maybe tie a rope around her ankles, and dip her into a boiling pot of lava...Then bring her back to life and do it again...And again. And again. And again...*goes on for hours*...and again.=3 Eh...Excuse the psychoticness.^^;; Again, great chapter. I look forward to the next one...I can't wait to see how May and Drew will act around each other from now on.

AMW

smug it up.

*squees at the kiss 'cause she's a sap*

All I have to say is: Damn Becky. XD I HATE girls like that...I guess that's why I don't like her...x__x;;

It's funny how Drew swore a couple times, too, while May is all happy and cheerful. XD

Can't wait for the Contest!

Oheeeeee....that was so cute, I can't believe he kissed her. I loved that chappie...except from Becky,she is so annoying and very clueless. Anyway excellent chappie, update soon.
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

Fei Guest

Oh man! I LOVE this chapter!! *squeals* OMG! You are the best!! I can't believe that Drew kissed May!! THis chapter was great!!

AWWWW! That was SO kawaii!! The ending was my favorite...much like almost everyone here ^^. That was fantastic. I was afraid that Drew would be too romantic and all when kissing May but it wasn't like that at all. It was a sweet moment and he just walked off and acted like himself again so that made it even better! I just LOVED May's reation! Too sweet! This was really great Encyclopika! Hope you update again real soon... I'll be waiting.

Reach high,
    For
    stars lie hidden in your soul.
    Dream deep,
    For every
    dream precedes the goal.

+:: Ralph Vaull Starr ::+

XP Hehehehe...well, like most of the epis from CT, the ending didn't orignally go that way. May was actually suppose to feel him up before he woke up...but that was a little too OOC for the character of May in this fic...so I toned it down. XP I'll probably add "deleted scenes" to the CT page at Ama's Stuff.
    I'm so glad everyone liked this chapter. I mean, compared to Epi 9, Epi 10, and Epi 7, there was nothing to this one. So I actually HAD to add something...kiss! <---and that's the clip I'm going to do. It's nice and easy. XD
    Yes, I had Drew swear and couple of times (and have a slight air of being bisexual(said the waiter was cute when he was angry) and have May still be a little girl. If you haven't noticed it yet, those are the skeleton "in - characters" for them...not too OOC, but still my characters. I feel those outlines will make CT more interesting. I'm glad you all hated Becky. Although, she is supposed to be more annoying than hated, but hate works too. XP Ok, enough of authoress in sight. Epi 12 won't be coming out for some time...I'll probably start in a week. Byebye now.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

anyways i still loved the episode and i can't wait for episode 12^_^

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

I love this fanfic. You are doing a GREAT job of keeping everyone in character (in my opinion) and can you PM me when you update (darkwithrobots) Thanks
    Last edited by Tiffany; 2nd August 2005 at 9:27 PM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

-completly off-topic-Hi DarkWR, I'm MiniMinun AKA Mii, and I'm just going to tell you that it's against SPPF rules to double post. like you just did, _ _; I'd say it's okay, but I'm pretty newbish around here too, and i don't think i'm in a position to judge that, but just don't double post again or else there'll defiently be some trouble. Theres an edit button at the bottom right corner of your post. That is your best friend here on the forums. -okay sorry bout the off-topicness just had to point that out.-

-MiniMinun AKA Mii

OWW!! That was beautiful!! Kaiwai!! Man, the last thing I expected was Drew kissing May! At that momente, I meant. Oh, that was awesome! great work!! AGAIN!!
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast