Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Tie (Contestshipping)

Wow, I've just read ch.11 it was awesome, I just love reading contestshipping stories. I still can't get over Drew kissing May, and then acts as if it's nothing, I could probably see that happen in the anime if he ever did kiss her, he would act like that, this is really cool, keep it up. Oh, yeah I was wondering if you could pm when your next chapter is ready ?Thanks
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

I LOVED the kiss! This is an awesome fic! Keep it going!

Hooray for contestshipping!!!
    By Me
    Slow Down And Look Around You, Throw Your To-Do List Away. The Clouds Look Like Sheep and Vice-Versa On A Do Nothing Day.

Umm...Encyclopika...*pokes index fingers together* Would it be too much to ask if I was among the PM list for this fic?
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

staraquil Guest

Cool.Love the fanfic.

OMG, Finally caught up again... Took me ages to read everything I've missed! However, it's still wonderful! I love how the characters develop through the story, and I absolutely adored the last chapter (which was 11, if I'm not mistaking)! I can't wait for the next chapter!
    Has a Fic -now be surprised l3- Love Is a Many Blundered Thing Contestshippy-PG- Chapter 6 up Here (Very sorry for the delay). Please R&R! ^^

BrokenDreams Guest

I loved it! Is there a PM list, cause I wanna be on it, please?

Ah, I also wanna be on the PM list ^_^ I guess I forgot to mention XD
    By Me
    Slow Down And Look Around You, Throw Your To-Do List Away. The Clouds Look Like Sheep and Vice-Versa On A Do Nothing Day.

Hi! I'm new here! Oh and Encyclopika I love your fanfic! I'm a full contestshipper now! Your fanfic changed my m ind 'cause I used to be an advanceshipper! ^^

oh and can i be on the pm list?
    Last edited by Kiori; 21st August 2005 at 8:53 PM.
    ~*Claimings*~

Cutest Guy Alive. <33
    Bishie~Takeshi from IGPX[Bishie Thread version 2.0]
    Couples~AthrunxCagulli~KiraxLacus~SaixFley
    Song~Believe from Gundam Seed

Paired up with the wonderful Chaos 9! <33

I absolutely love this fic, it's one of the best I've ever read, keep going Encyclopika, BTW can you put me on the PM list, please?
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue_Swablu
    oh and can i be on the pm list?
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue_Swablu
    Hi! I'm new here! Oh and Encyclopika I love your fanfic! I'm a full contestshipper now! Your fanfic changed my m ind 'cause I used to be an advanceshipper! ^^
    ^.^ please don't double post...

XD I wonder when Encyclopika will update this, it's been ages since she had an update...

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons
    Sumner Sturgeon love the siblings Kana

Smile

sorry about the double post! I'm new at this whole thing...--' I'll try to be good...^^;
    Last edited by TrueBlue_Swablu; 22nd August 2005 at 4:53 AM.
    ~*Claimings*~

Cutest Guy Alive. <33

Alright...Episode 12 is about to air. Before it does, I would like to say sorry. ^^;; I have a lot of other stuff to do besides this (you all know my fanarts, my other fic, and my site went through a lot, as well as part of it dying.) So I kinda went through a funeral for my site and didn't do anything this week. -_-;;; Ok, that's enough out of me. Here's ep 12.
    Episode 12: Penningreen Contest! Vs Girali!
    Rated G

A typical sunny day for a typical contest. Or is it? Tension runs rampant as coordinators and their Pokemon get ready. They are all selfishly imagining themselves on top of that stage, beaming to the crowd in their glory. Are there other reasons one might want to win? Everyone is not only getting ready to fight for the ribbon, but also planning who they want to lose.
    May fluttered her eyes open to the new sunlight creeping in through the window. She turned her head, and there on the recliner was Drew, fast asleep. She was always the one to wake up first, and she enjoyed waking him, for everyday it was a different breed of chaos. But today was different. Today she didn’t even want to stand too close to him.

What was that last night? She pondered as the silence overtook the room.

She remembered it so clearly. She had been upset that Becky had wanted and looked like she was succeeding, in taking Drew away. Then he had reassured her that that wasn’t going to happen in an unusual display. He had kissed her, and what felt like an eternity, was now so far back in her mind. It was not just the pressure of his lips on hers, as much as the thoughts that came after it. The speechlessness afterward was awkward, but Drew didn’t seem to notice and went straight back to bed as if it happened all the time. Piercing the silence was Drew waking up. May had laid in her bed without movement for about an hour and the annoying loudness of her potential waking up method had woken Drew up…although she had not made a sound. It just went to show how long they had been together on the road. May watched him get up off the recliner and put on his purple jacket. May turned over, pretending she was still asleep, facing away from him.

Drew slapped the mattress a few inches from her head, “C’mon wake up, your gonna be late for the contest.”

May rolled her eyes. It was almost like he didn’t remember last night in the slightest. Or did he and not want to dwell on it? Whatever it was, Drew picked up Masquerain’s Pokeball off the dresser and went to leave the room. In the small hallway before the door, he slipped his shoes on. May sat up and watched him.

“What am I? A three ring circus? Get your shoes on, let’s go,” Drew ordered.

May didn’t say anything and took her sweet time getting ready. Drew left. It was not until she was fully ready before she realized his absence. Her thoughts occupied her common sense.

May made it to the lobby to find Drew sitting on one of the blue seats. He was reading a newspaper.

“I’m ready!” she said happily.

She had decided to imitate Drew and pretend last night didn’t happen. It was a dream, a fantasy, a weird fantasy.

“Took you long enough,” Drew said as he set the paper down on the seat next to him and got up.

“Whatever…let’s just go,” May whined.

She made her way to the sliding glass doors and they revealed the outside as she made movement near them. They both walked out into the clear day.

It was shortly later that they arrived at the Contest Hall. Many coordinators were already there, preparing their Pokemon. May looked around, and sure enough, Becky was present. May scooted behind a crowd of coordinators so that Becky wouldn’t spot them and come over. It worked. Drew sat on a bench, oblivious to Becky’s existence. The contest began with the contest announcer introducing herself as Vivian and the judges to the audience. Then she began to call each coordinator to the stage, one by one as they did their appeals. May was mesmerized by some of the lovely appeals. She had decided to take a chance and sit next to Drew as Becky stood off in the distance, almost forgetting all about them.

“So, what combos did you come up with for Eaglie?” Drew asked.

May cringed. She had been so worked up about Eaglie’s battling skill that she had forgotten all about the appeal!

“You didn’t even-” Drew started but May cut him off.

“Shut up! I don’t need you rubbing it in!” May snapped.

She put her face in her hands.

“I barely know Eaglie’s other attacks,” she sounded as if she was sobbing.

Drew said, “Check on the Pokedex…maybe it can tell you.”

“Eaglie’s a baby. What if it doesn’t know those attacks?” May asked.

“If it knows something like Sky Dive, I’m pretty sure it would know other powerful attacks,” Drew said.

May flipped open the Pokedex and looked. Eaglie had the potential to learn a lot of attacks, many, May hadn’t even seen before. May let Eaglie out of its Pokeball. The little bird chirped happily. The Pokedex scanned Eaglie automatically and came up with its moves on the screen.

“Woah, since when could it do that?” Drew asked coming closer and taking a better look.

“Er, just now?” May said in a tiny voice.

The Pokedex scanned Eaglie and found the bird to know Sky Dive, Peck, and Dragonbreath.

“Would May please come to the stage for her appeal?” Vivian could be heard asking through her microphone.

“Good luck,” Drew taunted.

May ignored him and went out on stage, returning Eaglie to its Pokeball before hand. The crowd was bigger than she had first thought and the lights were hotter than they usually were. She knew that this was due to the fact she knew she wouldn’t do a good job. Her confidence had been let down.

“Come on out, Eaglie!” May released Eaglie from its Pokeball once again.

The bird chirped happily as the crowd cheered at its cuteness.

“Eaglie! Fly up and use Dragonbreath!” May called out to the baby bird.

She hoped Eaglie knew not to attack the audience. Eaglie flew up.

“Aim it at the ground!” May said.

Eaglie pointed its beak down and let loose a strong Dragonbreath. The attack became a swirling green cone.

“Combo with Sky Dive!” May called out.

Eaglie’s body shimmered red and then it dove down into the green Dragonbreath cone. From the audience seats, it looked as though a red jewel was falling threw a green mist. The red glow disappeared and the green mist was wiped away to reveal Eaglie sitting on the ground. The crowd cheered at the sight. The judges judged appropriately.

“Completely original!” the first one said.

He was young and had blonde hair. He wore a blue suit with a red tie.

“Remarkable!” said a familiar short man.

“It was amazing!” the Nurse Joy squealed in delight.

“That gives May a total of 27.5,” Vivian said, "Good job!"

May was shocked. Things had worked out after all. May returned Eaglie to its Pokeball, and walked to the corridor that led to backstage.

When she got back, people were lined up at the monitor, talking about her appeal. May found her place next to Drew.

“I didn’t know it was that great,” May mumbled loud enough for Drew to hear.

“That was quick thinking,” Drew admitted, “Good thing you told Eaglie to have it toward the ground or it would have attacked the crowd.”

May sweat dropped, “Yeah, that’s what I thought.”

Afterward, May and Drew watched the other coordinators compete in the appeals. May saw Becky leave and go to the stage. She had used Girali, as May had thought. Becky used Girali’s Thundershock with Brain Wave in combo. The little girl Pokemon wrapped the Thundershock around the pink Brain Wave and made interesting patterns with it using Psychic. May didn’t find it very appealing, but the judges liked it a lot. Becky had scored a 27.6, which angered and intimidated May. Becky jumped up and down in delight with her high score on the small television screen and annoyed other coordinators. May over heard some talking about Becky and how annoying and obnoxious she was. Right after Becky, an older woman went onto the stage. She had long, red hair that reached her waist line. She wore a white, sleeveless shirt over a dark blue, long skirt that made it to her ankles. She released a Rapidash.

“Hey,” Drew said, getting interested.

“Hm? You know her?” May asked Drew.

“Yeah, I battled her the other day with Masquerain. Even at a disadvantage, she was a really good battler,” Drew informed May.

May watched the tiny TV screen as the woman had the Rapidash use Bounce and then Fire Spin. Then it used Fury Attack to have little bits of fire fall to the ground, making the Fire Spin a dotted swirl around it. It landed on the ground and had the crowd cheered loudly. She had scored an even 29.0.

“And that was just Jaclyn!” Vivian said over the loud speaker, bubbly.

Jaclyn bowed to the crowd.

A little later, it was Drew’s turn to go up.

“Wish me luck,” Drew started.

“Yeah, ‘cause you’ll need it,” May teased and Drew laughed under his breath.

He got up onto the stage, and already the crowd was getting hyper. Drew released Masquerain into the air. He had the bug use Silver Wing in a calm tornado. He then shouted for it to add in an Ice Beam. Now the bug was encased in the eye of an icy Silver Wind tornado. The judges gave him a 28.1 for the show. Masquerain killed the tornado and they both bowed to the crowd as they screamed with joy.

Meanwhile, Becky had found May sitting on the bench close to the TV. She sneered and walked over.

“Look who decided tuh show up!” Becky’s annoying voice pierced May’s concentration on the appeal, “After I win dis contest, Drew is all mine.”

“Becky, you don’t know what you’re talking about do you?” May came back.

“Yes I do. A strong coordinator like Drew needs a strong coordinator like me. I did get a higher score dan you,” Becky teased her about the score difference.

“Not by much,” May informed her.

Before the fight could get anymore heated, Drew came back from the stage. He was telling Masquerain of its awesome performance.

“Hey, you did really good,” May complimented, but it was invisible compared to Becky’s outburst.

“OMG! You were soooooooo awesome! You are da best!” Becky shouted.

Drew backed up from her and walked away, obviously scared to death. May glared at Becky, who watched Drew walk away with her hands clasped in front of her lovingly.

“Scared of your fans?” a deep female voice from beside Drew said.

It was Jaclyn from the other day. She sat on one of the benchs lined up close to the green lockers.

“Not all the time, just that one,” Drew said looking to Becky who was waving.

“Understandable,” Jaclyn said, “You are quite talented for your age group of coordinators.”

“Thanks,” Drew said with a new found smile.

“That battle we had the other day was very exciting,” she commented, “I think you can call me another rival for you.”

“Really? Okay,” Drew said with a short laugh.

Jaclyn smiled, “Oh, they are pairing the coordinators for the final battles. Let’s go.”

Jaclyn and Drew walked to the TV screen as many coordinators gathered around. They all had confident expressions on. The final pictures came up to show Jaclyn, Drew, Becky, and May had made it to the final battles.

“And now for the final pairings!” Vivian said to the crowd.

They cheered in anxious desperation for her to just get on with it. She looked up to the big screen on the stage. It paired Drew with Jaclyn and Becky with May.

“Well, would you look at that! It seems our little battle at the pond was mere warm up!” Jaclyn said a matter of factly to Drew, “Don’t you expect to win this time though.”

“Same to you,” Drew said to her.

“Ha! Look at dat! Our battle at the pond continued,” Becky said, her hands at her waist.

“Don’t think you’ll win a second time!” May said confidently.

“Look, I don know where ur getting all dis confidence from, but even I know flyin’ Pokemon can’t go up against electric Pokemon,” Becky said, “Another reason why I should be wit Drew and not you.”

May mumbled to herself, “It’s not about Drew, it’s personal now.”

Before going out to the stage, May caught up with Jaclyn and Drew. May and Jaclyn became acquainted, but it was cut short when Vivian asked of Drew and Jaclyn and their battle.

The battle began with Drew and Jaclyn facing off. They stood across from one another on the stage.

“Begin the match with five minutes on the clock!” Vivian called out.

“Let’s go, Masquerain!” Drew called out.

His blue bug popped out if the Pokeball with a cry for victory. It hovered in the sky like a small helicopter.

“Come out, my Rapidash!” Jaclyn called out her fire horse.

The Pokemon neighed at Masquerain. The bug fluttered around and answered. As the clock began to count down the seconds, the coordinators began to fight.

“Rapidash! Fire Spin!” Jaclyn called out.

Rapidash started to swirl fire and shot it up to Masquerain. The bug was now surrounded by fire. It’s health points lowered on the big screen.

“Masquerain! Use Water Sport!” Drew called out.

Masquerain started to spout water from its mouth. The fire became thinner.

“Now use Silver Wind!” Drew called.

Masquerain started a Silver Wind by flapping its little wings hard. Silver slashes emerged from them and shot down to Rapidash.

“Use Fire Spin and then Fury Attack! Go!” Jaclyn yelled out.

Rapidash used Fire Spin. The swirling fire was thin due to Water Sport’s effects, but it still made the Silver Wind hot. Then, using Fury Attack, Rapidash hit the now red, slashes back at Masquerain. Drew was speechless and Masquerain was hit with the red hot attack. It slammed to the ground. Masquerain lost many points.

“Masquerain! You gotta get up!” Drew said to the Pokemon.

“Now, Rapidash, finish this with Stomp!” Jaclyn called out in a victory voice.

Rapidash started stampeding toward Masquerain.

“C’mon, Masquerain, you gotta fly! You have to dodge,” Drew said quickly to Masquerain, but the bug could not move.

It was completely devastated from the last attack. Rapidash delivered a powerful Stomp and sent Masquerain flying.

“Will Masquerain continue battling?” Vivian asked the crowd, as if they would know.

Masquerain was knocked out and it was evident in the swirls in its eyes. The judges gave it “x’s” in their windows on their podiums and Vivian announced Jaclyn the winner. The crowd cheered and Jaclyn waved to them. Drew returned Masquerain to its Pokeball and told it it did a good job. He knew it would be sad and sorry later. It must have known it could do much better, although Drew never told it it ever did a bad job before. He took into consideration that it hadn’t been in a contest since the end of Wardy, and even then it had had help from Beautifly, so it wasn’t a whole victory.
    Drew and Jaclyn made way for the next battle between Becky and May. In the back room, Jaclyn told Drew it was another good battle and that she was a little sorry for beating him so bad. Drew had laughed and told her it was no big deal. Every coordinator has to know how to deal with loss and win every now and then.

It wasn’t much later until Becky and May stood across from each other on the stage, just as Jaclyn and Drew had. The tension and hate for one another between them was so thick, it could be cut with a knife. Vivian kept her distance and the crowd was mostly silent.

“Um, er, start the battle, five mintues, begin!” she announced and the clock started down.

“Girali, come on out!” Becky yelled.

The little girl Pokemon came out with a shriek. When it met with May’s eyes, it put on a smirk that made May hate it as much as she hated it’s trainer. May had never hated a Pokemon before, at least not to this magnitude.

“Take the stage, Eaglie!” May called out.

Eaglie came out and landed on the ground. It was happy until it met Girali’s look. Eaglie became intimidated and backed up.

“It’s ok, Eaglie, you’ll get it this time,” May soothed it.

“I’m not waiting fer you and ur bird tuh get ready,” Becky announced, “Girali! Use Confusion!”

Girali became shrouded in a blue aura. Eaglie started to become outlined in it as well. It became frightened. May then remembered what Nurse Joy had said the other day…Eaglie would probably never be able to go up against an electric Pokemon or electric attacks again. Girali used Confusion to slam Eaglie to the ground. May’s points went down.

“Eaglie! You can do it! Use Dragonbreath!” May called out.

Eaglie turned around and shot the green mist out at Girali. Girali shut its eyes and the Confusion ended. Becky and Girali lost a good amount of points.

“Good job, Eaglie. Now fly up and give it a Sky Dive!” May said to the bird.

It lifted its body off the ground and into the air space above.

“Girali, use Confusion tuh get up dere!” Becky cried out.

Girali, once again, was shrouded in a blue aura. It’s body started to become level with Eaglie. Eaglie began to turn red. When it was ready, it swooped down to Girali.

“Girali, use Psychic on Eaglie!” Becky called up to her Pokemon.

Girali used Psychic and had Eaglie retreat backwards into the ceiling. Eaglie began to descend to the ground. It's points descended with it.

“Okay, Girali, use Thundershock!” Becky called out.

Girali gathered electricity in its horns and then shot it down to Eaglie.

“Dodge it!” May cried out frantically.

Eaglie pulled up and dodged. Girali shot again and again, but Eaglie managed to avoid them. It was too frightened to be shocked again.

“Errr, okay, Girali, use your Confusion to hold it still!” Becky called out.

Girali’s blue aura returned and caught Eaglie.

“Oh no you don’t!” May shouted as the attack rendered Eaglie helpless, “Use your Dragonbreath as a smokescreen!”

Eaglie let out another Dragonbreath.

The green mist covered the top air space.

“Use Thundershock!” Becky called out.

Girali had too perfect aim on Eaglie. The Thundershock hit its target, even with the green mist covering up Eaglie. Girali had a fix on its location. Afterall, it was Girali that had stopped it. The yellow, electric current sizzled through Eaglie. Girali dropped its beaten opponent to the ground.

“Eaglie!” May shouted as the bird hit the ground.

It tried to get up. It didn’t want to let May down. The judges decided against it though and put “x’s” into their podiums to indicate they didn’t want to watch Eaglie fall again. May agreed with them in her mind and returned Eaglie. The crowd cheered for Becky’s win and Vivian called out her name for victory.

“You did a good job for your first contest, Eaglie,” May said to the baby backstage, “Don’t be ashamed or sad.”

Eaglie had been tearing when she let it out. It wanted to win as much as she did. She was just glad it didn’t hate her for putting it up against Girali againor hurt.

“Woah, what happened this time?” Drew came up to her and Eaglie.

“I don’t know,” May said as he sat down, “I can’t believe both of us lost!”

“Hey, you two,” Jaclyn’s voice said from above them, “What’s wrong, May?”

May sighed, “It’s not the loss, it’s the losing to Becky.”

“The stuck up, annoying, girl? Talks like she’s still online with her friends?” Jaclyn guessed.

“Yea,” May sighed again.

She and Drew were sitting and Jaclyn was standing over them. May put her head in her hands and leaned on her knees.

“Don’t worry,” Jaclyn said, “I’ve actually been waiting to battle and beat her for a while now. Count on me, she won’t get this ribbon!”

“Thanks, Jaclyn!” May said happily, “Although, she will still make fun of me after all this.”

“Ah, don’t worry about it,” Jaclyn said slicing the air with her hand, “You’ll beat her next time. I know that with a little more practice, that Eaglie of yours will be able to beat her Girali. It’s not like Girali are good battling Pokemon anyway!”

“Will Jaclyn and Becky, please make their way to the stage for the final round?” Vivian asked over the loud speaker.

“Well, that’s my name. Do stay and wish me luck?” Jaclyn asked as she made her way to the hallway leading to the stage.

“Okay,” they answered.

May and Drew watched on the tiny screen the battle between Jaclyn’s Rapidash and Becky’s Girali. There weren’t as many coordinators left. Most of them had left to train or continue their journeys. Rapidash put on quite a performance. It wrapped a Fire Spin around Girali, which made it use Confusion to release itself. Knowing that, Jaclyn ordered a Stomp from Rapidash as Girali was preoccupied with the Fire Spin. Girali was hit hard and lost many points. Jaclyn used Bounce, in which Girali tried to use a Thundershock. It hit, with points of Jaclyn’s taken out, but it made the Bounce attack worse for Girali as it got its own Thundershock back plus Bounce. Overwhelmed, Girali fainted and the victory went to Jaclyn and her Rapidash. The ceremony started immediately afterwards. The judges handed Jaclyn her ribbon and the crowd cheered her on. Becky came into the backstage, sulking.

“Well, May, I still beat you,” Becky said, as if May owed her something.

“Great for you,” May told her, trying to be a good sport about it.

Becky wasn’t a good sport to begin with, though. Before she could finish her taunting, Jaclyn came into the room. Becky’s face turned into a scowl and she walked out.

“See? I told you,” Jaclyn said, giving May a wink.

“Thanks, Jaclyn,” May said, “I promise to beat her next time.”

“I’m sure you will,” Jaclyn said.

They walked out together. The day was in mid afternoon, still plenty of time to get on the move for the next destination.

“I hope we will meet again,” Jaclyn said to them.

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” Drew told her, “If anything, we’ll see you in Orchida.”

“Yes, I hope so,” Jaclyn said nodding with a smile on her face, “Well, I’m off to Mangrove City to take on that contest.”

“Hey, we should go there too!” May exclaimed.

“What is your fascination with that place? We have two more stops before then!” Drew told her, as if she was supposed to know.

“Ah, I see you are doing the Peninsula Rounds?” Jaclyn guessed, “Might I suggest you go that way?”

She pointed south to the exit that led into a huge forest. May took out her map.

“So you want to go to Scarlet City?” May asked.

“Yeah, it’s next,” Drew said.

“Be careful while in Redburn Forest. That place is treacherous,” Jaclyn said, “With all the dry wood and hot weather, it’s a forest fire waiting to happen!”

“We’ll be careful,” May said.

“See ya soon, then,” Drew said to her and they walked off in opposite directions.
    May was still holding out the map in front of her looking at further places in Contesta they wouldn’t be for a while. The pavement under their shoes crackled.

“May, you’re friend’s here,” Drew said and stopped.

May looked up. To her dismay, Becky was standing in front of them with her arms folded. An evil little grin on her face.

“Well, May? I won,” Becky started up again.

“So what?” May said to her.

She wished Becky would lay off already.

“I won…so Drew, honey, wouldn’t you wanna travel wit a stronger coordinator?” Becky asked sweetly.

“Uh, yeah,” Drew said sarcastically.

“Oh goodie! So where are we going?” Becky asked excited.

“Eh…Mangrove. You start walking that way,” Drew said as he pointed back into the city where lie the exit into Mangrove Pastures and then into Mangrove City.

“Oh! Okie!” Becky said, “Aren’t you coming, sweetie?”

“Oh yea, you just keep walking, and I’ll catch up to you, eventually,” Drew lied.

“Oh! Goodie!” Becky shrieked and walked the other way.

“Run! Make it interesting!” Drew shouted.

“Okay!” Becky said and started to run.

Drew chuckled to himself.

“C’mon, let’s run for it,” Drew said and started to run in the opposite direction as Becky into Redburn Forest.

May ran with him.

“You had a lot of fun with that, didn’t you?” May asked, knowing the answer already.

“You bet,” Drew said, and they kept running.

Penningreen Town became tinier and less clear as the forest covered its image in branches and brush. May and Drew kept running, and didn’t turn back for goodbye.
    W00t! Epi 12 done!!! XP
    TrueBlue_Swablu, darkwithrobots, Pikachu Fan Number Nine, Broken Dreams, Mistynia - You have all been added to the PM list. ^^

Next time in Episode 13 - Redburn Forest! Help the Weedin!
    While traveling through Redburn forest, Drew and May come across a scientist who is trying to study Weedin living in Redburn forest. But he seems to have trouble because their leader is missing! Will the trio help a misfit Weedin get the respect it deserves? Or will these Weedin continuously be attacked by Breloom? See ya there!
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

kewl epi Encyclopika............ i loved the battles............ can't wait for epi 13 ^^

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Another great chapter. Even though May and Drew lost, Jaclyn sure made Becky a loser. HAHA and I liked what Drew pulled on Becky in the end too! HAHAHAHAHA
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

BrokenDreams Guest

Yay! a new chapter, that was funny with Drew tricking Becky to go the wrong way

Yay!!! a new epi, it was really good, Encyclopika! But what is it going to happen why the kiss? I mean, are they just going to forget and don't talk about it?

Edit: I forgot, the part when Drew sent becky in the wrong direction was hilarious.
    Last edited by misty_aquamaster; 23rd August 2005 at 6:06 PM.
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

I-LOVED-IT!!! Although I was a little dissapointed that there wasnt so much shipping..OH WELL!! You are an amazing writer Encyclopika!!!
    ~*Claimings*~

Cutest Guy Alive. <33

haha, that with Becky was funny. God, I hated her! Good epi! Love it!
    By Me

Great chapter! I saw one or two minor spelling errors (not that big of a deal) You are an amazing writer! I wanted to kick Becky in the face so bad.. She's so horribly annoying. She reminds me of this group of girls at my school who I want to throw a brick at badly ^^; .. Well I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by Tiffany; 23rd August 2005 at 2:09 AM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

WindyNight Guest

Aww!! Awesome episode, Amanda..^^ I enjoy the battles a lot, but too bad that both May and Drew lost..Oh well...:'(
    Can't wait for the next episode!

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast