28. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Shinies

15 53.57%
  • More Events

8 28.57%
  • More DWF

5 17.86%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Teemo's Custom RNG Shop and more!

Quote Originally Posted by bictac View Post
    Still interested in your sing pikachu CMT for offers.
    I would be interested in you shiny flawless/near flawless totadile and chikorita

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    I would be interested in you shiny flawless/near flawless totadile and chikorita
    Well pick which one you want, or are you asking for a 2 for 1?

Well pick which one you want, or are you asking for a 2 for 1?
    I was but I guess 1 is fine

im interested in your shiny fearow. Whats it's IV's like? I have a pair of ut palkia in my box if you're still looking for one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson583 View Post
    im interested in your shiny fearow. Whats it's IV's like? I have a pair of ut palkia in my box if you're still looking for one of those.
    At the moment I am only taking shinies I don't care what the IVs are on them...the IVs on Fearow are not flawless/near flawless I can send you pokecheck prof by email if you pm me your email.

My mistake. your initial post listed non-shiny palkia as something you were looking for so I assumed you still wanted one. I'll send you the e-mail and take a look at the fearow anyways though.

My mistake. your initial post listed non-shiny palkia as something you were looking for so I assumed you still wanted one. I'll send you the e-mail and take a look at the fearow anyways though.
    No problem my shop is going to have a major update in the next few days featuring a lot more Pokemon in event and shinies..maybe a giveaway section soon..already sent the email

No problem my shop is going to have a major update in the next few days featuring a lot more Pokemon in event and shinies..maybe a giveaway section soon..already sent the email
    I got the e-mail and noticed the fearow did not have poekrus, I can offer pokerus as trade for something if by any chance you don't have it yet.

I got the e-mail and noticed the fearow did not have poekrus, I can offer pokerus as trade for something if by any chance you don't have it yet.
    Nty I have Pokerus already

Nty I have Pokerus already
    Alright then I think I'll wait and see what new shiny's you got when you update!
    I have a shiny kingdra. It's not flawless, it didn't come from an event and it doesn't have a very good nature or the proper ability; but it's also not rng'ed, not cloned, or hacked or traded. I found and caught it personally from random encounter, which as far as I'm concerned makes it the best kindra ever

Alright then I think I'll wait and see what new shiny's you got when you update!
    Ok NP. hopefully I have time tonight or tomorrow morning.

I was but I guess 1 is fine
    I'll do 1 for 1 since it's more fair,pick which one you want?

I'll do 1 for 1 since it's more fair,pick which one you want?
    Ok then totadile would work.

so hopsin do you still want the 3 you needed or have you found better?

Quote Originally Posted by koth the mad View Post
    so hopsin do you still want the 3 you needed or have you found better?
    Sorry for all the confusion I was just on manny different forums acquiring many Pokemon for the shop and haven't been able to update my wants of Pokemon I have now, I am interested in the shiny poliwag ATM.

Tokyo Borthday Charmander OT:Tokyo(in japanese)
    Nature:Hardy Lvl 40
    Moves:Return, Hidden Power, Quick Attack, Howl
    hey i want this one...can you take a peep in my shop and see what you want!/!

On another note I can offer some breeding services to help out you're shop if you're looking, I can do anything short of rng so egg moves, natures, chains, and DWF's.
    I have a shiny kingdra. It's not flawless, it didn't come from an event and it doesn't have a very good nature or the proper ability; but it's also not rng'ed, not cloned, or hacked or traded. I found and caught it personally from random encounter, which as far as I'm concerned makes it the best kindra ever

mk hopsin send me a message when you have a better idea dw the pokemon you want wont be going anywhere

On another note I can offer some breeding services to help out you're shop if you're looking, I can do anything short of rng so egg moves, natures, chains, and DWF's.
    PM Me we could work something out

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    Tokyo Borthday Charmander OT:Tokyo(in japanese)
    Nature:Hardy Lvl 40
    Moves:Return, Hidden Power, Quick Attack, Howl
    hey i want this one...can you take a peep in my shop and see what you want!/!
    I am interested in shiny delibird

Your gamestop shiny raikou for my t shiny flawless charizard female lv.90? PM if interested xD

Spoiler:- Credits:

I am interested in shiny delibird
    so a deal?!
    when do we trade>!

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    so a deal?!
    when do we trade>!
    I would also like your shiny magikarp..mine is an event so 2 shinies for 1 event, I hope you don't think it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze View Post
    Your gamestop shiny raikou for my t shiny flawless charizard female lv.90? PM if interested xD
    Sorry your shiny is just too touched
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.

I would also like your shiny magikarp..mine is an event so 2 shinies for 1 event, I hope you don't think it's too much.
    wait my shiny magikarp is the nagoya magikarp....it's quiet expensive.....i had to give a flawless victini for it!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast