28. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Shinies

15 53.57%
  • More Events

8 28.57%
  • More DWF

5 17.86%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Teemo's Custom RNG Shop and more!

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rabbit View Post
    Im actually just looking for a trade back for my dex you have the 3 legendary pokemon i have yet to see for my dex minus 2.
    Shaymin Celebi and Manaphy.
    I dont have events or shinies or anything.
    Im practically asking for a favor. Unless there are any pokemon you havent seen that i can help with.
    I can give you a PP-max for your time. I have loads of the damn things.
    The other two i need to see you appear to not have which would be Mew and Jirachi.
    I sorry but I do not do dex fillers.
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmuffin123 View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in the dw torchic, I have a shiny flawless level 100 starmie that I can trade for it. If your not interested in at I have a level 100 shiny flawless sassy (0 via in speed) dusclops
    Maybe the dusclops upload it to poke check so I can see specifics plz.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.

I don't use pokecheck, sorry. It's Evs are in hp and special defence, it's flawless (I used a iv checker) .
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

BARRELS! >:-(
    Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...or-Swift-Club)

This is mine and liz azzimagicas taylor swift fan club!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Me,Liz azzimagica,doodlebug and dr ciel are the taylor swift fans of serebii!
    4857 4427 2582: FC for white 2

I am interested in the Oblivia Shaymin, I have a TRU Arceus that I'd be willing to trade

I don't use pokecheck, sorry. It's Evs are in hp and special defence, it's flawless (I used a iv checker) .
    Poke check is the only thing that will approve Pokemon in my shop. It's not that I don't trust you but I have legit Pokemon and I have to make sure I get legit ones back...otherwise I'm
    Just giving them away.

Quote Originally Posted by rijaturner View Post
    I am interested in the Oblivia Shaymin, I have a TRU Arceus that I'd be willing to trade
    How did you get the TRU Arceus?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Poke check is the only thing that will approve Pokemon in my shop. It's not that I don't trust you but I have legit Pokemon and I have to make sure I get legit ones back...otherwise I'm
    Just giving them away.
    on thing hopsin never say legit....your pokemon may past the legal test but sometimes it can be a hack like this for example..

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4466595

everything looks good but really its not...just a heads up even though it may pass a legal test...its only legit unless you actually breed yourself...not saying everyone a hacker just saying that it may be legal but its a good chance it may be still a hack...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    on thing hopsin never say legit....your pokemon may past the legal test but sometimes it can be a hack like this for example..

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4466595

everything looks good but really its not...just a heads up even though it may pass a legal test...its only legit unless you actually breed yourself...not saying everyone a hacker just saying that it may be legal but its a good chance it may be still a hack...
    I know Eevee but that's the closest to legit checking we can get if we are trading on site

I know Eevee but that's the closest to legit checking we can get if we are trading on site
    yes but never say legit say legal if its not your own poekmon is what im saying

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yes but never say legit say legal if its not your own poekmon is what im saying
    Ok gotcha thx

Hello, I am interested in your Shiny Yamask... I have a Shiny Swallow, that's flawless in speed. (sorry for misspells... autocorrect. )
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

How did you get the TRU Arceus?
    I have held onto it from the original event, so yes it is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinedown Gracer Abusoru Zoroāku View Post
    Hello, I am interested in your Shiny Yamask... I have a Shiny Swallow, that's flawless in speed. (sorry for misspells... autocorrect. )
    Sorry I am only interested in completely flawless/near flawless Shinies.

I have held onto it from the original event, so yes it is legit.
    What is the OT and ID of your Arceus? nature? Moves? Is it UT?

What is the OT and ID of your Arceus? nature? Moves? Is it UT?
    OT:TRU ID:11079 Nature:Lax Moves:Judgment, Roar of Time, Special Rend, Shadow Force UT

OT:TRU ID:11079 Nature:Lax Moves:Judgment, Roar of Time, Special Rend, Shadow Force UT
    Ok I would love to have it...

Quote Originally Posted by hopsin View Post
    ok i would love to have it...
    fc:4728 6257 0499

I received this dusclops from 'I am the peel' it is 100 percent legit
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

A very, very special credit to Rayce for giving me a timid thunderus ( the milos island one too.) after seeking it for half a year. He really did bend over backwards to get it to me, and I'm very grateful for that.

Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

I received this dusclops from 'I am the peel' it is 100 percent legit
    Sorry I do not take other trainers words for it...btw I-am-the-peel had a history of trading hacked Pokemon and doing unconcented clone backs so nty.

I used it in the vgc, they scan your game card and your team to check for hacks, it didn't come up as a hack. I know its legit, I've had it hack checked and everyrthing
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

I used it in the vgc, they scan your game card and your team to check for hacks, it didn't come up as a hack. I know its legit, I've had it hack checked and everyrthing
    I just don't like anything originating from the peel...

It actually has a different OT than peel, and I believe rex novus has the exact same one in his trade shop. I desperately need that torchic for my brothers team, he's going to the vgc worlds.
    "shut up!" ~ Smosh
    STEPHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Im a bro, are you?
    Everybody do the flop!

It actually has a different OT than peel, and I believe rex novus has the exact same one in his trade shop. I desperately need that torchic for my brothers team, he's going to the vgc worlds.
    Sorry man the Torchic is worth more than the Dusclops and just knowing the peel traded it to you is a big no no...IDC who else has it I will not take it. Thanks and have a great day.

Hello I like your shop
    I see you have Pichu OT:jblaze (Flawless)
    Nature:Jolly Ability:Lightningrod lvl 1
    Moves:Wish,Fake Out,Volt Switch,Volt Tackle
    Is it for trade?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    Hello I like your shop
    I see you have Pichu OT:jblaze (Flawless)
    Nature:Jolly Ability:Lightningrod lvl 1
    Moves:Wish,Fake Out,Volt Switch,Volt Tackle
    Is it for trade?
    Yes it is anything in my shop is for trade, that's kinda why it's in here,lmao.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast