View Poll Results: Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

14 27.45%
  • No...

30 58.82%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

7 13.73%
Page 2295 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 129521952245228522912292229322942295229622972298229923052345 ... LastLast
Results 57,351 to 57,375 of 58953

Thread: >>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Yeah i was thinking about it and maybe a boosting move that is practically exclusive to ice types would be good? A lot of good offensive ice types who could really benefit from it

Dunsparce. The fact that it was a major character in Gates to Infinity (and unless you chose Pikachu for your player/partner, one of only four non-Unova major characters alongside Espeon, Umbreon, and Quagsire) gives me some hope it's getting an evolution or SOMETHING in XY.

I'd also like Cofagrigus to get better stats. The thing looks ridiculous in an awesome way so it's sad it's not very usable...

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2s15gnt.jpg[/IMG]
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

Now Playing: X
    Delphox. Gardevoir. Blastoise. Pidgeot. Aurorus. Leafeon.
    Y (Planned)
    Greninja. Gardevoir. Florges. Vivillion. Meinshao. Ampharos.
    White
    Samurott. Liligant. Braviary. Chandelure. Meinshao. Galvantula.
    White 2 /// Black 2
    Samurott. Ampharos. Braviary. Meinshao. Espeon. Chandelure. /// Serperior. Starmie. Arcanine. Golurk. ? ?

im going to go with any bug pokemon cause they are always so weak

An evolution for sableye would be great! Or mawile...
    FC: 5043 1366 9389

I claimed Deoxys, and serebiiforums is my homepage. muahaha.

I am a meme grandmaster. If you need some memes, come to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Riti View Post
    im going to go with any bug pokemon cause they are always so weak
    Scizor, Volcarona, Genesect, Venomoth, Galvantula, Durant, Armaldo, Crustle, Accelgor, Escavalier, Ninjask (in certain circumstances) and Butterfree (with Quiver dance), to name a few, object to that comment.

Though ones like Ledian, Masquerain, Beedrill, Beautifly, and Dustox would probably agree. Masquerain in particular really needs a buff. It's so unique yet it has almost nothing else going for it.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

Evolve Tropius into a Grass/Dragon, and evolve Magcargo into anything.

Oh, and do something to Carnivine.

Honestly, I kind of question the need for any pokemon to be buffed. If solo runs have taught us anything, it's that any pokemon can be brought through the main game with enough dedication and clever thinking.

Beyond that it just becomes a matter of favoritism, really. Why specifically buff one pokemon? There's always going to be a balance of weak and strong pokemon in the competitive scene anyways, so why shift the ratio in one small direction? Nevermind the existence of "weak pokemon" tiers like UU and RU.

But in all honesty, I would love a Dunsparce evo...

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    Masquerain in particular really needs a buff. It's so unique yet it has almost nothing else going for it.
    I never understood why they decided to evolve a truly unique Bug/Water Pokemon into yet another generic Bug/Flying.

Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, and Delibird all need to evolve or SOMETHING. They're just... pretty much jokes in the grand scheme of things.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Evolve Tropius into a Grass/Dragon, and evolve Magcargo into anything.

Oh, and do something to Carnivine.
    Do we have Grass/Dragon yet? That sounds like a cool idea.

Qwilfish needs to be boosted too...
    Ultra Sun team:

Rage x Love
    FC: 0748-6074-2990

Stunfisk, in the competitive sense, really needs an evolution. Even smogon has put a "gimmick" sticker on its head. Not literally.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

no evo's for Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Lapras, Tauros, Pinsir,Aerodactyl, and Ditto.

Beedrill, Meganium, Butterfree, Raticate, Tauros and Carnivine. to name a few.
    Long Live the Ring of Fire

I don't want some of them mentioned to get evolutions; some should just stay as they are. Buffs on some would be nice though. Tauros should be much more powerful for a start.

I always thought Donphan should get an evolution. It just doesn't look like it's finished, if you know what I mean.

I think Tauros should get a power-up, but not an evo. He feels better as he is. They could potentially introduce a pre-evo (possibly miltank + tauros = pre-evo) but it might not make sense to only inroduce it now as those pokemon have been around for so long.

I'm not in agreement with those people that think every stand-alone pokemon without an evolution should get one. Some suit being just themselves. For example, Solrock and Lunatone are awesomely designed and they're amazing just as they are. Not everything needs to have a triple line of evolutions.

Soul Silver BQ: 1. 2. 3. 4.

Ledian needs to get buffed up in both Defenses and Attacks, because it's a huge embarrassment for Bug types.

I think in the future they should dubb jellicent because she (yes I like the female form better) is my fave bw pokemon and I love it when a frillish attacks ash lol

Lanturn. It really needs a boost in its Sp atk and its defenses.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

I would like a buff for the eeveelutions, since they're really not that good at the moment.

Some Pokemon just need an evolutionary form. Banette for example. It would just suit having another pokemon there, a badass one at that.
    "What I learned was; It's not about forcing happiness, it's about [I]not letting sadness win.

Pidgeot why does the original bird have such lame stats and abilities it is a shame. Flareon seriously needs a better physical movepool with stronger attacks like flare blitz.
    I accept clones in most cases. I will not accept Hacks. If you RNG I will always accept them, but please let me know they're RNGed.

3DS Friend Code: 4270 1745 5626

Definitely Flareon, the poor things gets shafted behind the other Eeveelutions by not having a good enough physical Fire attack.

Flareon is BEGGING for Flare Blitz, or something along those lines. It's physically based and it's best STAB move is Fire Fang.
    Delibird has interesting typing but everything else about it is horrible.
    Castform had a really cool feel to it, but it sucked, I'd love to see it become totally badass!
    Relicanth. I worked my butt off to find one for the Regi's. And even ingame, just, don't even bother.

Volbeat and Illumise could do something similar to Shelmet and Karrablast.
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

I'd like Charizard to be buffed in some way... he's so cool, but not very good in standard battles.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

Default Rate my lvl 25 Dratini ?

Recently caught a lvl 25 Dratini and I want to make sure its stats are really good . Here they are
    Attack:45
    Defense:35
    Sp. Atk:32
    Sp. Def
    Speed:35
    Nature:Quirky

Im not sure if these are good and wondering if maybe I can get better stats by catching another one? I need a good opinion, what do you think ?

Page 2295 of 2359 FirstFirst ... 129521952245228522912292229322942295229622972298229923052345 ... LastLast