Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where did humans in pokemon come from?

Default Where did humans in pokemon come from?

Humans have always been an enigma in pokemon since they arent pokemon nor have their powers.What is also weird is that the human race in pokemon seems to have never build actual weapons.So I wonder what they did in medieval times against rampaging pokemon besides run for the hills.Humans seem to be able to CONTROL pokemon like puppets as if its a supernatural ability even insanely smart Alakazams obey them like sheep.Yet humans are not pokemon so why do pokemon even care about them at all ?This has lead me to believe that the humans in pokemon are:

1.A very random genetic evolutionary happening:Yes somehow a nonpokemon being evolved into humans

2.Aliens from another world that colonized the planet.This would mean they would need star class technology if possible the legendary pokemon destroyed this technology and that reduced the human race into the primitive state we see in the ancient Sinnoh myths.

3.Beings from another reality that somehow got on Pokeearth:Maybe there was an experiment on the real human earth with dimensional transfer that accidentally transferred the entire human race into another universe where Pokeearth exist instead and well they had to adapt I guess.
    Team X:

My theory is Arceus created them. He created the pokemon first then created humans afterwards.
    [IMG]http://oi44.*******.com/2r2chw2.jpg[/IMG]

As the humans were probably made in the same way Pokémon were, so I'd assume it was Arceus who did all that.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

A Sinnoh Myth implies that humans and Pokemon had a common ancestor, so the humans in the Pokemon World are different from the humans in the real world.

There once were Pokémon that
    became very close to humans.
    There once were humans and Pokémon
    that ate together at the same table.
    It was a time when there existed no
    differences to distinguish the two.
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 12th May 2013 at 1:04 PM.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Maybe humans are the descendants of Primeape?

If they were, that might possibly mean that they came from Mew, like all the other Pokemon.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

They probably just came about naturally through evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by CliveKoopa View Post
    My theory is Arceus created them. He created the pokemon first then created humans afterwards.
    No, Arceus didn't create all Pokémon. He created the world, and the Spacetime and Lake Trios. Nothing ever said that he did any more than that, so to say that he did is a total guess.

They're just humans. A separate species than pokemon. Just like how we have animals in our world that can do things humans can't, and how we can domesticate them or train them. And it's already been shown that if pokemon don't want to do what people tell them, they won't. I don't know why people keep saying that pokemon are forced against their will.

I'm going with what South Park said for the concept of the intergalactic television show; Earth. Only this time, they chose much more dangerous aliens.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Humans were always there. A nuclear war caused animals to mutate and evolve rapidly into what are known as Pokemon.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    Humans were always there. A nuclear war caused animals to mutate and evolve rapidly into what are known as Pokemon.
    then explain ghost types.
    Team X:

Arceus created all characters, I can't recall an episode dedicated to human creation so I think it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    Maybe humans are the descendants of Primeape?

If they were, that might possibly mean that they came from Mew, like all the other Pokemon.
    I totally came in here with this in mind, and you gave me the perfect chance to post it.

Personally, I submit to the post-apocalyptic theory, but with a twist.

I believe that, after humans all but wiped themselves out and, subsequently, wiped out all but a few, smaller insect and plant species on the planet, Arceus descended from a sort of realm of gods to bestow Pokemon unto the humans and help them rebuild society.

^ plot of a mental fan-fic I'm brain-writing. Regardless, Humans came from wherever we came from in the real world.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Humans were created directly as humans that did not evolve from Pokemon they were always different but possibly share the same creator

Arceus probably made them. Since a pokemon made them humans have some sort of "bond" with pokemon or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Blany View Post
    A Sinnoh Myth implies that humans and Pokemon had a common ancestor, so the humans in the Pokemon World are different from the humans in the real world.

There once were Pokémon that
    became very close to humans.
    There once were humans and Pokémon
    that ate together at the same table.
    It was a time when there existed no
    differences to distinguish the two.
    We also have this:

There lived a Pokémon in a forest.
    In the forest, the Pokémon shed its
    hide to sleep as a human.
    Awakened, the human dons the
    Pokémon hide to roam villages.

So it is very possible that humans evolved (as in Darwin's theory) from a certain species of Pokémon.
    Miiverse is addictive~
    Click Ran if you want to visit my Void c:
    I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by CBC View Post
    We also have this:

There lived a Pokémon in a forest.
    In the forest, the Pokémon shed its
    hide to sleep as a human.
    Awakened, the human dons the
    Pokémon hide to roam villages.

So it is very possible that humans evolved (as in Darwin's theory) from a certain species of Pokémon.
    The Sinnoh Myths seem to support the Creation Myth with the 'Original One', which despite the Pokedex saying so, may or may not be Arceus.
    However, it also seems to support the Evolution Theory with these stories.

Like Endolise said, humans may have evolved from Pokemon after Arceus created the universe.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Ditto this.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
    Ditto this.
    Ditto were bored one day and couldn't change back!?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Arceus created Pokemon, and Pokemon were the descendants of humans.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Ditto were bored one day and couldn't change back!?
    Wat .

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    then explain ghost types.
    I can't remember exactly how I worded it, but it has to do with cosmic tears in time and space, and Einsteinistic faster-than-light movement (something related to the atom being split so many times, or possibly a new type of weapon that was the 'final solution'). Basically it comes down to the idea that Ghost Pokemon are either in another dimension, trapped in a rift between this dimension and the next, or possibly a millisecond forward in time, which is why you often can't see what they truly look like. It also explains why Normal-type attacks don't hurt them. Their bodies don't exist on the same plane, so physical attacks do nothing. They might not even actually be GHOSTS (they might not even be Pokemon, for that matter), but instead living beings that are visually warped by the dimensional rift. Of course humans in the Pokemon world have no way of knowing this, because the technology no longer exists for them to find out, so they just call them ghosts.
    Last edited by SBaby; 13th May 2013 at 11:07 PM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    Arceus created Pokemon, and Pokemon were the descendants of humans.
    No, it didn't. Arceus created Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. It was never said to have created any other entities.

I like the theory that the humans are actually Pokemon. They are just far removed from nature, have bad stats, and know few attacks.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

I cannot imagine a theory for this, it is seriously. I could say that in the world of Pokemons there existed animals and they evolved into other animals, humans and Pokemons. The theory of Evolution.

No, this can't be true. What about legendaries and Pokemon that come from space? Also, what about Arceus?
    Last edited by Pogaymon; 16th May 2013 at 1:42 PM.

Well, in the original versions there's the theory of the war before in Kanto. It might be that the pokemon were scared of the trainers at first, but have adapted to love each other once the war ended. As for the origin of the humans, I think it may have been just an evolutionary thing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast