Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where did humans in pokemon come from?

Human came from a Pelipper. Haven't your parent taught you guys anything?
    Come visit my pokemon.

Pokemon Amie! YAAAAAY!!

It's stated in several episodes that pokemon come from space. And in some early episodes of the anime, small creatures like normal fish are seen.

So I guess the pokemon world was the same like Earth, until the pokémon arrived and because of their natural superiority drove most native species to extinction, aside from humans.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Makes you wonder why humans did not die out though.. like, a human would lose in a fight with most pokemon.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

New theory. The creators just dont give a **** and are making this up as they ride the money train.
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Properbly through evolution.
    http://goo.gl/PIMXV

I think humans share a common ancestor to the monkey Pokemon, like Aipom/Pansage/Pansear/Panpour etc.

That being said, what if Hitmons, and some other human-esque Pokemon are closer related to humans even?

Quote Originally Posted by zozo View Post
    Maybe humans are the descendants of Primeape?
    Humans can't be descendants of Primeape. That makes no sense on an evolutionary level. Humans in there would have come from a common ancestor of Primeape.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 11th June 2013 at 3:09 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I have TWO theories on it...

1) Before Arceus came out: I was inclining to the option that Pokemon are in fact aliens that have come to earth and mutated the ordinary living organism causing them to transform into mystical creatures. By the survival of the fittest, the normal animals died leaving only Pokemon and humans. They control these creatures through devices like Pokeball etc.

2) After Arceus came out: Now this is my current theory. In the Pokemon movie 12, people referred to Pokemon as "Magical Creatures". So, I am assuming that since stone ages and even million years before magical creatures existed and were born from some original Pokemon similar to Mew which had evolved into different species or something. Humans used to have similar magical skills till the 3000 B.C where they used to possess skills similar to Pokemon. However they must have evolved in a different direction and slowly lost the way with nature as a compensation to their increased intelligence and using nature's material properties to build things like houses, make clothes etc.

But in medieval times magisters still existed, these people have the ability to use nature's property to summon attacks similar to how Normal type Pokemon like Blissey again. A few of them even have the capability of using the pure essence of their spirit: Aka Aura like Sir Aaron, 2000 years ago. Even now these men with supernatural powers exist, but in very low numbers.

Yes, Pokemon can be easily linked to many magic related anime like Fate/Stay Night etc. etc.

Spoiler:- Anime spoiler:
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 11th June 2013 at 3:14 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

same way that pokemon were made.
    I think that Arceus and mew teamed up to create the world!
    I love every Pokemon!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234