Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 30 of 30

Thread: Community POTW #124

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SE asia, Phiippines.
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    MANaphy@Choice Band
    Adamant
    Huge Power
    252 att
    - Waterfall
    - Giga Impact
    - Acid Armor
    - Charm

    This set is all about the MANliness of MANaphy. Waterfall is there because cascading waterfalls are mainly as ****. Giga Impact is there because impact is a very MANly word. Acid Armor because covering yourself in acid to protect yourself is MANly. Charm is because all true men know how to treat the b*tches.
    No offense but i find this as a gimmick set for a Balanced Hackmons game in Pokemon Online. Nowhere else
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fun Dip
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    No offense but i find this as a gimmick set for a Balanced Hackmons game in Pokemon Online. Nowhere else
    No offense but the fact that you took it seriously at all speaks volumes about your intelligence.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SE asia, Phiippines.
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    No offense but the fact that you took it seriously at all speaks volumes about your intelligence.
    Respectable in all honesty. I mean, I don't know if Manaphy even has Huge power. Maybe I skipped something important on the moveset. Just maybe... it could be that your built set gave me a bit of a shudder. Unnerves me much? What happened to my yyoung prince's cute factor?

    Anyway, onto counters:

    Top 1: Ferrothorn. I HATE THIS THING WITH A PASSION!. Even Kyogre is scared of this thing.

    Top 2: Almost every Arceus forme. Specifically the Normal variant

    Top 3, Palkia. If manaphy has no boost with Tail Glow / Calm Mind
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fun Dip
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Respectable in all honesty. I mean, I don't know if Manaphy even has Huge power. Maybe I skipped something important on the moveset. Just maybe... it could be that your built set gave me a bit of a shudder. Unnerves me much? What happened to my yyoung prince's cute factor?

    Anyway, onto counters:

    Top 1: Ferrothorn. I HATE THIS THING WITH A PASSION!. Even Kyogre is scared of this thing.

    Top 2: Almost every Arceus forme. Specifically the Normal variant

    Top 3, Palkia. If manaphy has no boost with Tail Glow / Calm Mind
    hmu with that weed you're smoking

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Respectable in all honesty. I mean, I don't know if Manaphy even has Huge power. Maybe I skipped something important on the moveset. Just maybe... it could be that your built set gave me a bit of a shudder. Unnerves me much? What happened to my yyoung prince's cute factor?

    Anyway, onto counters:

    Top 1: Ferrothorn. I HATE THIS THING WITH A PASSION!. Even Kyogre is scared of this thing.

    Top 2: Almost every Arceus forme. Specifically the Normal variant

    Top 3, Palkia. If manaphy has no boost with Tail Glow / Calm Mind
    Please do not troll this thread along with assassinsceptile and shiny magmortar. for one thing, you should be objective when recapitulating Manaphy's counters; "I HATE THIS THING WITH A PASSION" offers no critical value as to why Ferrothorn is a counter making your point therefore moot. As for Arceus, Manaphy is certainly at a loss in the field of combat, although your main fallacy lies in the fact that you emphasized Normal Arceus as its chief counter, when Electric and Dragon Arceii are far superior. In your third point, you make a fairly ludicrous assumption saying Manaphy won't have Tail Glow or Calm Mind given that those 2 moves are the cruxes of its strongest sets and will be present on nearly any Manaphy manned by a serious player.

    To offer some value with this post, I behoove you all to observe a powerful and little-known set posted by Jackson12 of Smogon Forums, I feel like this set has the ability to dominate Ubers in the right hands and its being posted on the site can spiral Serebii.net into legitimacy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •