Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you see Ash with romantically?

Question Who do you see Ash with romantically?

Who do you see Ash ending up with romantically?

Do you see him ending up with one of his traveling companions, Misty, May, Dawn, or Iris?
    Do you see him ending up with one of the characters like Angie who he met at the Summer Academy?
    Maybe with Bianca who keeps smashing into him?
    Maybe you are one of the ones who pictured him with one like Zoey?
    Maybe someone from one of the movies?
    Or maybe someone we have not even thought of.

Also let us know why you see him with whomever you end up choosing?

Hikari/Dawn. Hands down because     Spoiler:- spoiler:

I also don't want this to turn into an instant ship war and how this ship is better than the other ship.
    Last edited by karczx; 13th May 2013 at 3:47 AM.

Realistically, I don't see Ash with anybody romantically. Though I like him with Misty/Dawn I just can't see him being the type to settle down. I guess he could lol. And if he was shipped canonically with someone they'd market the heck out of it.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Yeah this won't end well. The closest we did to this was the Ash shipping poll, which is probably closed by now.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yeah this won't end well. The closest we did to this was the Ash shipping poll, which is probably closed by now.
    I do agree that this won't end well. I believe that ash/dawn is the closest to a canon shipping we will get in pokemon. The promoted and marketed that ship up really high in japan. The hints are overt and the lyrics suggest it as well. But if they made any shipping truly canon I would be happy with.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Let's try to avoid the c-word, because it's all up to one's point of view and that already sets the bar high for people. For the purpose of this thread though I support him with everyone, they all have various pokes and equal chance of happening.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I think my favorite was and always will be Pearlshipping, loved all the high fives they had and how much they learned from one another and you could see at times how much Ash worried for Dawn when she lost her first contest and got depressed over that.

Over all though, I ship Ash with every one.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Right now, I can't see him end up with anyone. In the future (whenever that will be), it could be with anyone, pretty much, I'm not exactly picky these days. I must rather prefer Misty, but I'm not so sure now. I think Molly would be a cute girlfriend/wife when she's older, they appear to be childhood friends, though didn't Anabel develop a crush on him?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I'll ship him with the blonde girl from gen 6 when we get her name.

As of now probably a pokemon or dawn.

I'll say Pearlshipping(AshxDawn). They are so much alike already and honestly I think Dawn just looks better with him. She's basically
    a female Ash. I used to think it would be Misty but the pairing is a bit one sided and Misty hasn't been around in a long time.

I'd like to see him with May or Dawn

Great minds think alike Shadow...great minds think alike lol

Quote Originally Posted by floral View Post
    Who do you see Ash ending up with romantically?

Do you see him ending up with one of his traveling companions, Misty, May, Dawn, or Iris?
    Do you see him ending up with one of the characters like Angie who he met at the Summer Academy?
    Maybe with Bianca who keeps smashing into him?
    Maybe you are one of the ones who pictured him with one like Zoey?
    Maybe someone from one of the movies?
    Or maybe someone we have not even thought of.

Also let us know why you see him with whomever you end up choosing?
    There's one person also you forgot too that happens to be Anabel that has a interest in Ash.And a girl form the 2nd movie Melody who also has a interest in Ash too.And of course Macey too.

But I know I don't see Ash being romantically yet with any of the girls now.Yet Ash has his first crush on a girl name Giselle during the first season on the episode "The School of Hard Knocks".
    For May I would see her with Drew she happens to develop feelings for him when Brianna brought a commet to May about it and I see May blushing.
    For Both Dawn and Iris I don't see any of them develop any feelings for Ash or anyone for that matter.Their relationship for a boy they like is will hidden mystery to know who Dawn like and who Iris likes also I don't see them blushing for any boy yet who they like.Theirs is hidden to know.
    For Misty I do see her get jealous of any girl that gets close to Ash like Melody or Macey being close to him liking him and Misty comes in between of gives a jealousy look on her face same thing goes with Ash also being jealous whenever any guy gets close to Misty like Rudy or Misty liking Danny gets Ash jealous not getting any attention from Misty.
    So I more of liking Ash with Misty.
    I know Ash doesn't know nothing about love yet he is just 10 years old It will take some time when he does grow up(if we do see him grow up or not but I really do like to know what he will look like in a couple of years all grown at the age of like around 14 or 15 years old as a teenage boy)but Ash is concenrating becoming a pokemon master when his journey will come to an end soon.

I support PokeShipping, I'll refer to this post to back this up, I'm not going to give huge explanatiions while I already gave a huge explanation in that post.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post15840884

I don't think the writers will make any Ash shipping canon, but if they would, I think PokeShipping would make most sense.

Of course Ash is too dense to realize his feelings at this moment, but maybe when he's older? Or maybe something will happen someday that makes him realize his feelings?

The absolute only person I can see him actually being with is Misty... Sure, the others girls probably had a crush on Ash, but he didnt seem to like them back - imo. There were more hints to PokeShipping than PearlShipping or AdvanceShipping, at least in my eyes. Honestly, I think the only person he's fitting for is Misty... The other girls' personalities were fitting for someone else. (Imo, May would end up with Drew, Dawn would end up with Paul, and Iris would end up with Cilan. :3) If I had to go with someone else to ship him with, it would probably be Iris, just because I think their personalities go well together...

Please don't hurt me...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Hmm..I see Ash, like most trainers would feel like, wants to be a Pokemon Champion. He's more like the pokemon lover type and is focused on his pokemon competitions and battles to aim his dream. A dreamer more than a lover. But I could see him showing concerns and cares for his friends and companions. Despite of the hints, he maybe be clueless but he can show love for his companions, in the way of friendship. I could see Dawn's coming close second for Misty in my senses. I believe he won't be ending up with any girl yet... I could see Misty the closest one ..but I don't know. I mean, anyone can be a good partner for Ash, (Could be May, Iris etc..) depending of the writers' choices. I'm not so sure if he ever feels the same way.XD
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 13th May 2013 at 1:44 PM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

I personally don't see any Ash shipping ever happening, given the animes current state.

But if I had to choose, I'd go with Misty. She is the only girl he ever showed a physical attraction to. Not only just that but Pokeshipping had the most hints.

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217
    PokeSpe Club | Secret Base

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Hmm..I see Ash, like most trainers would feel like, wants to be a Pokemon Champion. He's more like the pokemon lover type and is focused on his pokemon competitions and battles to aim his dream. A dreamer more than a lover. But I could see him showing concerns and cares for his friends and companions. Despite of the hints, he maybe be clueless but he can show love for his companions, in the way of friendship. I could see Dawn's coming close second for Misty in my senses. I believe he won't be ending up with any girl yet... I could see Misty the closest one ..but I don't know. I mean, anyone can be a good partner for Ash, (Could be May, Iris etc..) depending of the writers' choices. I'm not so sure if he ever feels the same way.XD
    Even though I like Ash with Dawn I couldn't agree more. Basically his relationship with Pokemon in general comes first before any girl xD
    Last edited by idawnhikari; 14th May 2013 at 1:37 AM.

Yeah, Pokemon in general is horrible with romance, so they'd have to stick to ship teases or whatever they can fit in there. Kids want to see Pokemon battles, not subplots of romance.

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    Yeah, Pokemon in general is horrible with romance, so they'd have to stick to ship teases or whatever they can fit in there. Kids want to see Pokemon battles, not subplots of romance.
    I do agree with this. I would love a ship to become Canon but i seriously doubt one ever will.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Ash is the bicycle of Pokemon shipping.
    I'm a Pokeshipper, and would love to see him with Misty; however, I doubt he'll end up with anyone.
    Ash x Pikachu = canon for life.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

I love Ash's friendships with Ash, May, Dawn, and Iris; I think their relationships are all very sweet, but the only one I see Ash with romantically is Misty.
    New Fanfic: The Ash Connection
    Weekly updates every Saturday

i'm a bit odd with regards to this i think a lot of people suit with Ash. I like poke,advance, pearl and Negai and quite a few others . Though i must admit when reading fanfiction I often prefer it when people mix them as I often see people who become so focused on getting a specific pairing a potentially better story line is missed . After all when most people have a romantic interest there is often one person whose slightly jealous about it or frequently at least one member of the shipping has to make a choice. If done well i think it brings an interesting dynamic.

Ash is practically unshippable now. He's as clueless about love as ever and his interactions with any female wind up being the same over time. And since he gets a new female travel companion every season, each generations ship just falls into the background as the years progress and is really never touched on in the show again.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash is practically unshippable now. He's as clueless about love as ever and his interactions with any female wind up being the same over time. And since he gets a new female travel companion every season, each generations ship just falls into the background as the years progress and is really never touched on in the show again.
    I have to agree. Even though I'm a Pearlshipper and like the idea of Ash being with Dawn, I know Ash has been completely oblivious to love in every episode since EP009 and has never really shown any hints that could not just be classified as friendship. Also, Ash is obviously never going to grow up, so he really cannot be shipped.

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast