Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you see Ash with romantically?

He's never going to grow up until the series ends. The series is already slowly losing popularity...

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    He's never going to grow up until the series ends. The series is already slowly losing popularity...
    Yeah the sad truth. Ash is pretty Dense will all things love he doesnt even understand when pokemon are in love with the exception of Buneary and Pikachu and Oshawatt and Meloatta. I would be nice to advance time maybe then he would not be so dense. I would like to see some shipping go canon and not just be promoted.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

There is only one girl that Ash could have romantic feelings for, in my opinion. That girl is Misty. I mean, it is blatantly obvious throughout the original series, and even in a couple episodes in the more recent series. Although, I don't see Pokemon ending for a long while, and even if it did, he probably wouldn't settle down with anybody because he's too clueless and the kids don't want to see that I guess.

Either no one, because he couldn't care less about romance, just his Pokemon, or Giselle because she is the only girl that he has ever shown feelings of being attracted to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Either no one, because he couldn't care less about romance, just his Pokemon, or Giselle because she is the only girl that he has ever shown feelings of being attracted to her.
    More likely Ash'a first crush on Giselle.
    And there were other girls that have a interest liking Ash.Melody,Macy,Anabe and Angie.Ash is like the other boys from different animes that don't know how lucky they are that a bunch of girls have a interest in falling for one lucky boy.I would have a feeling that they would show one of the girls that like Ash making a another appearance in again on another different generation region meeting Ash again.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Starlight View Post
    More likely Ash'a first crush on Giselle.
    And there were other girls that have a interest liking Ash.Melody,Macy,Anabe and Angie.Ash is like the other boys from different animes that don't know how lucky they are that a bunch of girls have a interest in falling for one lucky boy.I would have a feeling that they would show one of the girls that like Ash making a another appearance in again on another different generation region meeting Ash again.
    I wouldn't call Giselle his first crush. Yes, she is the only female he ever blushed too due to his character not being fully fleshed out by EP.009 but I wouldn't call that a crush. I wouldn't say there is any definite "crushes" of Ash's shippings non withstanding he is too dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    I wouldn't call Giselle his first crush. Yes, she is the only female he ever blushed too due to his character not being fully fleshed out by EP.009 but I wouldn't call that a crush. I wouldn't say there is any definite "crushes" of Ash's shippings non withstanding he is too dense.
    Understandably, they had intended to end the anime right around at the end of the Pokemon league. They never really intended for the show to extend into 2013, or even 2002 or 2006 for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    Understandably, they had intended to end the anime right around at the end of the Pokemon league. They never really intended for the show to extend into 2013, or even 2002 or 2006 for that matter.
    Indeed the show was suppose to end after Johto. Gold and Silver was suppose to be the end. However Cash speaks volumes....

Indeed the show was suppose to end after Johto. Gold and Silver was suppose to be the end. However Cash speaks volumes....
    No it was supposed to end for Kanto. By the time Johto was airing they already knew it was going to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    No it was supposed to end for Kanto. By the time Johto was airing they already knew it was going to continue.
    Ahh I heard G/S was suppose to be the end.

Ahh I heard G/S was suppose to be the end.
    Couldn't be, they were already planning the AG series by the time we were halfway into Johto and they knew they were keeping Ash.

Couldn't be, they were already planning the AG series by the time we were halfway into Johto and they knew they were keeping Ash.
    Sounds legit. I'm not saying you were wrong just saying I was ill-informed.

*Remembers being an avid PokeShipper* Perhaps it's wishful thinking, but I really think Ash would end up with Misty because they got along well. I mean they did have arguments sometimes, but they obviously cared for each other underneath it all; you know what they say about people who constantly argue with each other lol. I thought their interactions were less awkward and more natural, which is what made me a PokeShipper in the first place. I like some of the newer female companions and all, but they just don't interact with Ash the same way that Misty did; their interactions with him seem more forced and tacked on in my opinion. That's why I'll always see Ash and Misty as a set.

I personally don't see Ash with anyone romantically. He'a as dense as they get. He has no idea what love is and he only really showed feelings for that one girl, what was her name again? Giselle? I think that's it.

But if I had to choose, I really could see him with one girl and that's Dawn. They were just so close during DP.

Ash and Misty....that's easy, it was the only combination that was actually gave any physical evidence of any sort of romantic connection between. The evidence is there in two simple facts

Misty's Song (On the official Pokemon 2-B-A-Master Soundtrack)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_6f6DWp7Nk

And this little tidbit from the Johto region adventures.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovnpBZrndQ

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

To be honest I can easily see Ash and Dawn dating

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Realistically, I can see Ash and Dawn getting together after their relationship in the Sinnoh Saga.

But, with my chilhood, and the Christmas Carol stuff, I'll always be a AshxMisty believer; the music and lyrics were just so fitting, and to me, there were so many hints towards that shipping right from the start of the anime.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I can't see the writers pairing him with anyone, but the one I like the most with him is Misty.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Ash and Misty....that's easy, it was the only combination that was actually gave any physical evidence of any sort of romantic connection between. The evidence is there in two simple facts

Misty's Song (On the official Pokemon 2-B-A-Master Soundtrack)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_6f6DWp7Nk

And this little tidbit from the Johto region adventures.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovnpBZrndQ
    Remember Dub pokemon is not Original alot of hints towards AshxMisty were dub only not in the original japanese.

I can't believe people still bring up Misty's song like 14 years later. That's the same as Pokemon Live (which implies Oak and Delia are dating) it has nothing to do with the writers and is just dub stuff 4kids created to make extra money in the fad years.

Misty for sure...she was his first human companion.
    They helped each other get through some pretty tough times (all that saving the world stuff), and they have a lot of convinicing hints.
    The fact Misty is still brought up in the anime (like in the flashbacks in that recent episode with Charizard, and the new japanese ending or whatever) accentuates the fact she is not forgotten, and that she will always be an integral part of Ash's life.

Everyone knows Ash is too dense and Pokemon-orientated to come to his senses about love and all that jazz, but I don't think any one can deny the strong bond he and Misty had.

Long live Pokeshipping

Quote Originally Posted by pokesimmo View Post
    M
    The fact Misty is still brought up in the anime (like in the flashbacks in that recent episode with Charizard, and the new japanese ending or whatever) accentuates the fact she is not forgotten, and that she will always be an integral part of Ash's life. )
    All the main characters were in the ending, so its really nothing exclusive to Misty. Likewise Misty/Brock had to be in Charizard's flashbacks simply because they existed in those episodes.

I'm obvi voting for Queen Misty even though Ash won't get with anyone. The fact that she's being acknowledged means a lot. And when Ash had the lure in DP and didn't let Dawn use it mean't that she was important to him. And how he didn't wanna "share" her with anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    And when Ash had the lure in DP and didn't let Dawn use it mean't that she was important to him. And how he didn't wanna "share" her with anyone else.
    Seems like he left it behind when Sinnoh ended though. They went fishing in one of the early Best Wishes episodes but Ash didn't use it. If Ash still kept the Misty lure we would have seen it in Best Wishes.

I can't believe people still bring up Misty's song like 14 years later. That's the same as Pokemon Live (which implies Oak and Delia are dating) it has nothing to do with the writers and is just dub stuff 4kids created to make extra money in the fad years.
    Thank you! I like Misty as much as anyone without being a pokeshipper but 4Kids promoted Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping much more than the writers intended. So to include anything like Pokemon Live! or any 4kids song or dubbed episode doesnt have as much merit as say Pearlshipping where the writers intended for that relationship to be implied and promoted.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast