Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 95

Thread: Who do you see Ash with romantically?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Thank you! I like Misty as much as anyone without being a pokeshipper but 4Kids promoted Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping much more than the writers intended. So to include anything like Pokemon Live! or any 4kids song or dubbed episode doesnt have as much merit as say Pearlshipping where the writers intended for that relationship to be implied and promoted.
    The other thing is those music CD's aren't even part of the anime, they were never played in the actual episodes.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The other thing is those music CD's aren't even part of the anime, they were never played in the actual episodes.
    I wish I could give you a high five!


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Forest
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    The other thing is those music CD's aren't even part of the anime, they were never played in the actual episodes.
    Um, no one counts those trivial songs. Misty liking Ash is canon.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Um, no one counts those trivial songs. Misty liking Ash is canon.
    You'd be surprised. Also, Yes Misty likes Ash, so does Macy(Johto), Angie(Sinnoh) countless more people had crushes on Ash during the series. May has been believed to like Ash (Although I lean more toward contest with her.) Dawn is implied to like Ash and same with Iris. Ash was a popular guy so yeah one girl likes her out of many. The question of the thread is more who you think Ash would choose and sadly nothing is concrete in the show outside of Pikachu lol.


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Forest
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    You'd be surprised. Also, Yes Misty likes Ash, so does Macy(Johto), Angie(Sinnoh) countless more people had crushes on Ash during the series. May has been believed to like Ash (Although I lean more toward contest with her.) Dawn is implied to like Ash and same with Iris. Ash was a popular guy so yeah one girl likes her out of many. The question of the thread is more who you think Ash would choose and sadly nothing is concrete in the show outside of Pikachu lol.
    Um, don't compare one time characters to Misty, please. Thank you. As for the rest of your post, I'm not even going to discuss it because that is your opinion and this is not the thread for it. Outside of Pikachu? Um how about no? Pokeality won't happen.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Thank you! I like Misty as much as anyone without being a pokeshipper but 4Kids promoted Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping much more than the writers intended. So to include anything like Pokemon Live! or any 4kids song or dubbed episode doesnt have as much merit as say Pearlshipping where the writers intended for that relationship to be implied and promoted.
    I wouldn't include any song, Live, poster, outside the anime thing because it's outside the anime. But at the same time you can't put her down for citing it as supporting evidence, especially when you're saying the writers promoted Pearl. That couldn't be further from the truth, whether it's your opinion is a different matter, but you can't just try to refute any other view and state that like it's a fact.

    To recap, I don't see Ash being with anyone in the show.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I have to agree with Angel~

    This thread is asking 'who do you see Ash with romantically' not 'who do you see Ash with romantically, and why. Oh and why is this shipping better then the other Ash-related shippings.'

    I respect your opinion, but going on about why another shippings suck, and why the shipping you support is better, isn't the purpose of this thread.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Well I could see ash going involved with may or even dawn. Both of them looks so cute together and pretty much has a lot of hints together. Such as when ash went to the forest of the grass Pokemon and saved may in a Tarzan style and held her hand pretty much all they way..

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Realistically, I see him ending with no one. He just too adventurous and probably wouldn't settle down. Granted people like Misty, or say Iris could probably make him, moreso than May or Dawn given how much more they can be harsh/critical on him..I don't think he would.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    ash should probably stick with misty. She's the smartest and most sane of all his companians and would probably stand his antics.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokesimmo View Post
    I have to agree with Angel~

    This thread is asking 'who do you see Ash with romantically' not 'who do you see Ash with romantically, and why. Oh and why is this shipping better then the other Ash-related shippings.'

    I respect your opinion, but going on about why another shippings suck, and why the shipping you support is better, isn't the purpose of this thread.
    In a thread like this, people will compare the shipping they like with a shipping they don't like. The rules might refrain us from bashing something else, but people generally tend to antagonize one shipping if they like the other.

    As for me, I see Ash's romantical life as a chaos. He will be twenty before he understands about romantic stuff, and then finds that he has over 100 girls to date. Being a good-hearted guy, he tries to avoid hurting anyone and date them all secretly, and finally cause himself death from Misty's machete or Dawn's poffin or Iris cleverly traps him in a forest of no return....or in the worst case steal May's food and put the blame on him.

    Instant death, I must say.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    832

    Default

    I didn't support Pokeshipping simply because I liked the thought of them together, I supported it because that was clearly the motif that the writers were going plot-wise when she was on the show (specifically during the Orange Islands and late-Johto/Hosos).

    Realistically though? Nobody. If they didn't bother pulling the trigger with Pokeshipping when it was completely set up on Misty's side, I doubt they'll ever do it.
    Last edited by Xeice; 19th May 2013 at 3:50 PM.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,522

    Default

    I think Ash and Misty are best together. She loves him and he probably loves her back

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare
    In a thread like this, people will compare the shipping they like with a shipping they don't like. The rules might refrain us from bashing something else, but people generally tend to antagonize one shipping if they like the other.
    Yep, I know it's bound to happen, it's just annoying when it does >.<

    I would like to see Misty and Ash together, however I don't think the writers/creators are to interested in delving into Ash's love life; I think Pokemon shippers everywhere will be left hanging as to who Ash is going to end up with.

    Still, one can hope!!!

  15. #65

    Default

    I believe that there are many one-sided ships with Ash that have their merits. In fact, I think many females are deliberately written to give our hero some attention. But unfortunately, I don't think Ash is really capable of feeling anything but friendship towards any of them at the moment. Ok he has developed a bit from the start of the show, but by being a 10 year old who never ages, Ash can't really grow out of his immature side, and that keeps him from recognizing their feelings for him, or seeing anything in them.

    I think that the person people ship Ash with often depends with which season they liked/related to/watched most. For me, I watched from the beginning of the show to the end of Hoenn solidly, and I haven't seen much of DP of BW. So if I was to ship Ash with anyone, it would be Misty. But I'm starting to watch more, and I can see why people ship him with Dawn.
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd




    All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    269

    Default

    I ship Ash and anything with a pulse, honestly... it's why I've refrained from joining any sort of shipping group on here. I ship him with everyone if it makes slight sense... even crack pairings or gay ones, I don't care. As long as the lore of the fanwork they're put in makes sense, it makes sense with me too. I support just about every unconventional ship, and certainly love every ship on this site as well.

    Honestly, I don't ever see him doing anything with someone else though; that doesn't seem to be the show's main focus at all, and Ash is... ten. I think cuz of that, it's hard to see him reciprocate because of his immaturity. Basically what everyone in here's been saying, he's really dense and because he doesn't grow up, it's unlikely we'd see him with anyone in the show.
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

    come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Big Apple
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Seems like he left it behind when Sinnoh ended though. They went fishing in one of the early Best Wishes episodes but Ash didn't use it. If Ash still kept the Misty lure we would have seen it in Best Wishes.

    You know the whole "Misty's lure" thing I can't quite take seriously as a hint because that could represent anything. Maybe he's just holding on to it
    because it holds memories of his dear friend. (Notice I say friend because while Misty definitely likes Ash, Ash on the other hand is oblivious to love like a brick)
    He also holds onto one half of his and May's Contest ribbon with him too as a good memento. Does that mean he has affection for both Misty and May? Not knocking any
    shippers that like pokeshipping and advanceshipping it's just...I need more than "misty's lure" to go about believing it.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idawnhikari View Post
    You know the whole "Misty's lure" thing I can't quite take seriously as a hint because that could represent anything. Maybe he's just holding on to it
    because it holds memories of his dear friend. (Notice I say friend because while Misty definitely likes Ash, Ash on the other hand is oblivious to love like a brick)
    He also holds onto one half of his and May's Contest ribbon with him too as a good memento. Does that mean he has affection for both Misty and May? Not knocking any
    shippers that like pokeshipping and advanceshipping it's just...I need more than "misty's lure" to go about believing it.
    It was more of how he reacted when Dawn asked to use it and when it was taken by the Buizel, he clearly became very distressed in the latter situation, and showed in the former that he didn't really trust somebody that he wasn't quite familiar with yet to use something he cherished so greatly.

    Since we seem to be pretty civil in here concerning opposing viewpoints, I might as well pose a fairly obvious comparison: Pearlshipping always seemed like what Advanceshipping would currently be viewed as by the shipping fandom if Drew hadn't have been paired so strongly with May (with all of Ash and May's interactions remaining exactly the same as they were in the show). Many of the moments that each ship claim as evidence are noticeably similar, but Dawn never really showed as much blatant attraction towards Kenny (although the writers did made it a point to paint blushes on her face a few times that she was either talking to or about Kenny) as May did towards Drew. Both had an episode (TBTB and GWTW) that formally introduced the concept of the ships to the show, both May and Dawn reacted around the same level of denial without blushing, and Ash was very supportive of both their aspirations as Coordinators, which is sometimes interpreted as hints by their respective followers. It's just that with Pearlshipping, there was never a more popular ship in DP with the fandom than it, while the status of Advanceshipping was very hotly contested by Contestshippers during AG. Contestshipping (and I supposed Pokeshipping as well, since the Hosos and Misty cameo episodes did occur during AG's run) was always there to keep expectations tempered when it came to Ash and May, while Pearlshipping didn't really have that much to keep its hints in... context might be the correct word? Lol, I'm really not trying to be antagonistic, but it somewhat took me aback to see some people here claim that Pearlshipping was the closest the writers ever came to making a ship canon, especially in a show where Pokeshipping and Contestshipping exist.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Georgia (the country)
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I'm a Pokeshipper by heart, but I wouldn't put it past Ash to turn himself into a Pokemon and get with Pikachu! He has been a Pikachu before...

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeice View Post
    It was more of how he reacted when Dawn asked to use it and when it was taken by the Buizel, he clearly became very distressed in the latter situation, and showed in the former that he didn't really trust somebody that he wasn't quite familiar with yet to use something he cherished so greatly.

    Since we seem to be pretty civil in here concerning opposing viewpoints, I might as well pose a fairly obvious comparison: Pearlshipping always seemed like what Advanceshipping would currently be viewed as by the shipping fandom if Drew hadn't have been paired so strongly with May (with all of Ash and May's interactions remaining exactly the same as they were in the show). Many of the moments that each ship claim as evidence are noticeably similar, but Dawn never really showed as much blatant attraction towards Kenny (although the writers did made it a point to paint blushes on her face a few times that she was either talking to or about Kenny) as May did towards Drew. Both had an episode (TBTB and GWTW) that formally introduced the concept of the ships to the show, both May and Dawn reacted around the same level of denial without blushing, and Ash was very supportive of both their aspirations as Coordinators, which is sometimes interpreted as hints by their respective followers. It's just that with Pearlshipping, there was never a more popular ship in DP with the fandom than it, while the status of Advanceshipping was very hotly contested by Contestshippers during AG. Contestshipping (and I supposed Pokeshipping as well, since the Hosos and Misty cameo episodes did occur during AG's run) was always there to keep expectations tempered when it came to Ash and May, while Pearlshipping didn't really have that much to keep its hints in... context might be the correct word? Lol, I'm really not trying to be antagonistic, but it somewhat took me aback to see some people here claim that Pearlshipping was the closest the writers ever came to making a ship canon, especially in a show where Pokeshipping and Contestshipping exist.
    I'm an ardent supporter of PearlShipping and I'll agree that the relationship was built as a very deep friendship than showing any romantic inclinations. The way Pearlshipping was hinted is clever, imo. Anyone who saw DP can't argue with the fact that Dawn and Ash have the thickest of the friendships. One need not make romantic implications but Ash and Dawn were shown with equal light, supporting each other very well. (Dawn through her cheering while Ash through his constant encouragements.) They have stood up for each other in almost every occassion. Those who support Pearl Shipping can see it as romantic, and those who aren't can see it as a very good friendship.

    Pokeshipping wasn't built that way. There were some solid hints like the Orange Isles Gym guy, back then. Had Misty been the only female lead, and the way the show was going one could easily guess them as the final pairing. But the writers decided to change strategy and left Pokeshipping to the air and got Ash a new girl companion. It was the fans that have developed it ever since.

    What I am saying is that the writing strategies of the canon affected the base of Shipping itself. If Misty were to return to the show briefly like Dawn did, do you think we will be able to see the same kind of hints that built the religion called Pokeshipping in the first place?

    One can never argue how close a shipping is to canon because of this. The Canon is changing. The closeness of a shipping to canon can't be measured.
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 22nd May 2013 at 3:37 PM.

    <--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

    FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \


  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    139

    Default

    As much as I like Advanceshipping, it didn't work quite as well when the writers shifted focus to Contestshipping, which would overtake Advanceshipping as the main May ship. The main concrete evidence for Advanceshipping is in the 9th movie. And the relationship between Ash and May was more of the more experienced mentor, Ash teaching May, the inexperienced girl. Sort of the reverse between Misty the mentor teaching Ash the newbie in OS. Ash and Dawn's relationship was different in the manner that they both learned from each other, and neither one was inferior or had a strong sense of inferiority to the other. Both of them supported each other and often applied the others' moves to great effect. Ash didn't devote as much time to May compared to Dawn because he was focused on the Hoenn league (and later BF). There was also a sense of insecurity and doubt that May had towards Ash, that she won't ever be as good as Ash would be because he was the one who taught her how to be a better trainer. On the other hand, Ash learned from Dawn's contests and Dawn learned from Ash's gym battles. And I would still say that Pearlshipping is still stable especially with Dawn's cameo in BW (which is not so good in my opinion), the appeal of an overtly feminine, girly, somewhat 'realistic' character who is self-conscious of her own strengths and weaknesses (that many girls would look up to and idealize; and many guys would find 'attractive') and how they're still both roughly equal in strength, neither Ash and Dawn are strictly inferior to each other in terms of battling skill.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Picking and choosing a few thoughts you put out, since most of of the rest falls in the realm of subjective and turning this into a thread into something where we argue non-definitive hints isn't exactly my aim, more that I want to note how the writers have handled shipping in the show's history:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    If Misty were to return to the show briefly like Dawn did, do you think we will be able to see the same kind of hints that built the religion called Pokeshipping in the first place?
    Most people consider the Delcatty episode hint to be the one that firmly established Misty's feelings for Ash, especially after how she practically stone-faced the instances where she was accused of being Tracey's girlfriend and when Daisy was thinking out-loud with her mermaid daydream sequence. If anything, it only shows how different Pokeshipping is from Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping from the writer's perspective, since Misty had already left the show at that point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    The closeness of a shipping to canon can't be measured.
    This is patently false, especially in a show such as this where the writers are convenient enough to use the exact same motif to show affection in every on-screen ship they do. There have been blushes in romantic contexts for nearly every one or two-sided canon ships that has ever been introduced in the anime, from Pokeshipping (with Ash's on the blimp not brought up near enough) to Morpheusshipping to Questshipping to every girl that Brock has ever met. The writers are NEVER subtle when it comes to romance, it's a necessity that they aren't considering the age demographic that the show targets.

    I know that Ash and Dawn's relationship is up there with Ash and Misty's in terms of how much the writers elaborated upon them; I'd honestly consider them equal in several ways considering how supportive Ash was to Dawn's contest career (while Ash was occasionally Misty's actual opponent in her battling aspirations), with both Misty and Dawn being supportive in different ways to Ash's battles. The argument is, that it never crosses that line between friendship and actual attraction, and shippers are too prone to try to see things that just aren't there to justify the ship they support. In my opinion, several females have clearly been written to either have a crush or to have fallen in love with Ash, with my recollection count being Anabel, Angie, Misty, Latias, Bayleaf, and Macy, with Melody seeming like she just enjoyed making Misty angry after the traditional kiss.

    Edit: Yeah, some of that seemed like a bit too much for this thread, isn't really the venue to argue such things (although I don't disagree with anything I removed). I don't want to scare anybody off that wants to talk about what they think or get in trouble with SPPF law enforcement officers, so I'd rather just concede or move this to PMs.
    Last edited by Xeice; 24th May 2013 at 5:59 AM.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sinnoh w/ Dawn
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xeice View Post


    This is patently false, especially in a show such as this where the writers are convenient enough to use the exact same motif to show affection in every on-screen ship they do. There have been blushes in romantic contexts for nearly every one or two-sided canon ships that has ever been introduced in the anime, from Pokeshipping (with Ash's on the blimp not brought up near enough) to Morpheusshipping to Questshipping to every girl that Brock has ever met. The writers are NEVER subtle when it comes to romance, it's a necessity that they aren't considering the age demographic that the show targets.

    I know that Ash and Dawn's relationship is up there with Ash and Misty's in terms of how much the writers elaborated upon them; I'd honestly consider them equal in several ways considering how supportive Ash was to Dawn's contest career (while Ash was occasionally Misty's actual opponent in her battling aspirations), with both Misty and Dawn being supportive in different ways to Ash's battles. The argument is, that it never crosses that line between friendship and actual attraction, and shippers are too prone to try to see things that just aren't there to justify the ship they support. I'll admit that several females have clearly been written to either have a crush or to have fallen in love with Ash, with my recollection count being Anabel, Angie, Misty, Latias, Bayleaf, and Macy, with Melody seeming like she just enjoyed making Misty angry after the traditional kiss. Dawn and May, by their own admission in the only instances their shippings are actually broached in the show, do not belong on that list.

    And this isn't really addressed to you (although the "religion" slight really does speak volumes about your feelings concerning Pokeshipping), but Pokeshippers too often get the stigma attached to them by other shippers of being arrogant when it comes to other ships, and of course there are some rude, bad apples in every shipping bunch. But concerning debates, how else are we supposed to respond than by pointing how frankly absurd the comparisons are? Is there a nice way of saying that there's more evidence that Ash has a crush on Misty than either Ash and May or Ash and Dawn have a crush on each other? Because Ash blushing after being accusing by Team Rocket of having feelings for Misty does make it the case, and that's considered the absolute weakest side of Pokeshipping by pretty much every shipper.
    I have to agree with a good amount of what you said but also disagree with some of it. While I too believe that Satoshi and Kasumi's relationship is on par with Satoshi's and Hikari's in their respective series I do believe canon can change. Kasumi in the beginning was like a mentor to Satoshi while he was a beginner. She also tagged along under the guise of repayment and began to see how Satoshi cared for Pokemon and began to fall for him. I wouldn't compare it to other "minor" shippings like a AnabelxAsh where it was brought with the female learning of Satoshi's awesomeness and for the most never is seen again. I whole-heartedly believe that before DP Pokeshipping most certainly had the inside track for canon pairing. Now I am not so sure. (I may be a pearlshipper but still honest about other possiblities.)

    Also, comparing the closeness of the relationship between Poke and Pearlshipping is like splitting hairs. I would just leave it to what is tangiable because Kasumi cared about Satoshi and vice versa. Just like how Satoshi cares for Hikari and vice versa. Also, to the final point on the more evidence for Satoshi like xxxx I wouldn't say because that is all subjective what I as a pearlshipper considers noteworthy could be laughable to a shipper of another shipping. So I wouldn't say their is any nice way to say some shipping has more evidence than others other than too say in my opinion. (sorry if I rambled was also watching family guy lol)


    My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

    Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

    Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,765

    Default

    Misty. For sure, IMO.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    May for sure, IMO

    She and ash look so cute together, plus contest shipping kinda went wayward when may friendzoned drew in sinnoh
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 27th May 2013 at 8:24 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •