Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you hope happens with Axew before the series ends?

Either he dies or evolves or stops being such a damn childish thing causing havoc to everyone ala Team Rocket except more cutesy but more annoying.

The latter has more chances of happening...

Let the thing evolve in a battle against Scraggy, or make an episode where he changes his mind about his dream of becoming an Haxorus and decide not to evolve. But if it doesn't evolve, and doesn't change his dream, it'd be... stupid.

i just want to see him evolve, just once would be fine. maybe he could realise he is too childish and that makes him evolve, because he wants to grow up in a sense. i at least want to see something happen that makes axew relevant.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

I just want Axew to be a more competent battler. It's okay if it's funny sometimes but being treated like a rag doll lost, is not how I want dragon pokemon to be portrait on this show. Gible was funny but it had it's serious moments too. I want more of that from Axew if it won't evolve.

My ideal battle ever!

I think at the very end, probably last or second to last episode Ash is going to ask Iris about Drayden's offer in Opelucid. Iris will note how she doesn't think she's ready, Axew hasn't even evolved yet and she's starting to doubt herself as a Dragon Master. Through a series of events TR shows up and captures the whole gang except for Axew who escapes. Axew tries to save Ash/Pikachu/Iris/Cilan desperately from Team Rocket but is losing with TR having all 4 Unova Pokemon out against it. Axew is about to lose and be captured but Iris coaches him and cheers him on. Just as Team Rocket reaches to capture him, he evolves into a Fraxure. Iris is totally shocked and happy saying how she knew he could do it. Fraxure demolishes TR with his newly learned Draco Meteor and the gang is free while TR blasts off. Iris is completely happy and realizes maybe she is making progress after all, that's when she looks to Ash & Cilan and tells them that she thinks she's ready for Opelucid, they're shocked but not surprised. They tell her that she'll make a great Gym Leader and wish her luck. Sometime during this Fraxure will step on her hair and everyone will laugh because it can't be in her hair anymore.
    Last edited by SketchFox7; 26th June 2013 at 6:53 AM.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Before The Best Wishes Saga Ends, I hope that Axew Finally Matures.
    I Will However Admit That Axew Has Come a Long Way Since its Journey With Iris in The Beginning.
    I Also Hope That He Evolves. As Seen in Episode "Dreams by the Yard Full", Axew's Dream Was to Evolve all The Way Into Haxorus.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Like everyone else I could care less for the kid, however at the very least give me an evolution at the very end of DA!
    I know the reason he didn't evolve was because it'd be too hard to draw, but his finale is soon you can do it now.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I hope he gets his *** handed to him by a fairy type.

---

Seriously though, I hope he'd evolve all the way into Haxorus, Fraxure at the very least. But seriously it seems very clear he'll remain an Axew now.

I hope he's used more by Iris. I'm not even gonna ask for an evolution anymore, I'm gonna keep realistic.

I hope that in the last episode of Best Wishes Axew evolves into Fraxure in a confrontation against Team rocket and, when Iris makes her reappearance in XY he had already evolved into Haxorus.

Quote Originally Posted by SketchFox7 View Post
    I think at the very end, probably last or second to last episode Ash is going to ask Iris about Drayden's offer in Opelucid. Iris will note how she doesn't think she's ready, Axew hasn't even evolved yet and she's starting to doubt herself as a Dragon Master. Through a series of events TR shows up and captures the whole gang except for Axew who escapes. Axew tries to save Ash/Pikachu/Iris/Cilan desperately from Team Rocket but is losing with TR having all 4 Unova Pokemon out against it. Axew is about to lose and be captured but Iris coaches him and cheers him on. Just as Team Rocket reaches to capture him, he evolves into a Fraxure. Iris is totally shocked and happy saying how she knew he could do it. Fraxure demolishes TR with his newly learned Dragon Rush and the gang is free while TR blasts off. Iris is completely happy and realizes maybe she is making progress after all, that's when she looks to Ash & Cilan and tells them that she thinks she's ready for Opelucid, they're shocked but not surprised. They tell her that she'll make a great Gym Leader and wish her luck. Sometime during this Fraxure will step on her hair and everyone will laugh because it can't be in her hair anymore.
    I like this prediction, but I don't think Fraxure can use Dragon Rush(correct me if I'm wrong). I personally would prefer Draco Meteor with it being the most powerful Dragon Type move.

How about this: It won't change at all.

Of course that's not what I hope that happens, but common knowledge states that hoping for something in this show gets you nowhere. I'm expecting a plot, which in the end shows off Iris and Axew's, and perhaps Scraggy's bond. This may end up in Axew perfecting Outrage, or something, but it won't evolve. At least, I'm not hoping for it anymore.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I want it to evolve, but I think Axew will stuck as Axew foreversince it's like piplup and pikachu a mascot chara. I would alsovlike to see him using outrage again and defeating alder... Never going to happen. Axew is a cool character though... But I am not sure. Axew learn Giga impact after battling Garchomp right? I think he haven't even used the attack once after that episofe.. It's justweird as of he forgets a move after learning it.
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    How about this: It won't change at all.

Of course that's not what I hope that happens, but common knowledge states that hoping for something in this show gets you nowhere. I'm expecting a plot, which in the end shows off Iris and Axew's, and perhaps Scraggy's bond. This may end up in Axew perfecting Outrage, or something, but it won't evolve. At least, I'm not hoping for it anymore.
    The thread is what you hope for, not what would actually happen so I guess people are trying to be optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by SceptileTheBanana View Post
    I like this prediction, but I don't think Fraxure can use Dragon Rush(correct me if I'm wrong). I personally would prefer Draco Meteor with it being the most powerful Dragon Type move.
    Lol, no Fraxure can't learn Dragon Rush, thank you for correcting that, I edited the post to Draco Meteor.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

I never said Axew would evolve (I personally don't think it will). All I'm saying is that I liked the prediction.

I don't have any hopes for Axew because I find him to be extremely boring.

Other than I hope he doesn't learn another overly powerful move for no reason again though.

It is a huge disappointment That they did make axew what they did, mostly because I love haxorus and I would Have taken That being iris's powerhouse anyday over tsundernite....even if they gave hax a similar personality.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I want Axew to evolve but not get more mature. I don't understand people who are whining about Axew being childish or whatever, he is a child, isn't he? So if he evolves before the series ends or has evolved for Iris' possible cameo in XY, I hope he isn't in his ball and is just as '' childish '' as before, not a cool mature aggressive battling machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
    I want Axew to evolve but not get more mature. I don't understand people who are whining about Axew being childish or whatever, he is a child, isn't he? So if he evolves before the series ends or has evolved for Iris' possible cameo in XY, I hope he isn't in his ball and is just as '' childish '' as before, not a cool mature aggressive battling machine.
    Is there such thing as a "child" pokemon? There is evolutions stages, and axew is in his first stage. What about the other pokemon on their first stages that aren't babyish at all? They chose to give Axew this persona, even though they said he wanted to evolve. He should have been iris's character development pokemon, but That was thrown out the window when he sold meerchandise, do they Shoehorned in dragonite.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

i think it definitely needs to evolve before her last appearance. But if she comes back for a visit during XY and already has a Hoxorus....then it might seemed rushed. Off screen training or not. Unless they pull the whole reasoning that once it evolved to its second stage it won more battles.

Axew growing up is a part of Iris' goal to become a Dragon Master, an important one to be exact. The grand Matriarch gave her for a reason. I am not sure why, maybe it's because of all the Game-Iris fanfics I read, but if Axew doesn't evolve by the end, I will be majorly pissed off. They have did a good job in developing Iris's character, but it will remain incomplete if Axew doesn't evolve. (IMO is an obvious addition to this post.)

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Is there such thing as a "child" pokemon? There is evolutions stages, and axew is in his first stage. What about the other pokemon on their first stages that aren't babyish at all? They chose to give Axew this persona, even though they said he wanted to evolve. He should have been iris's character development pokemon, but That was thrown out the window when he sold meerchandise, do they Shoehorned in dragonite.
    Because it's Axew's defining personality, Pokemon aren't fun personality wise if they have the usual cliche personality. Ash's Treecko evolved all the way to Sceptile and still kept its calm and cool demeanor, May's Blaziken and Ash's Infernape just have the generic "Cool, strong" Pokemon personality. Powerhouses like Sceptile, Snorlax, Dragonite, etc. have more standout personalities as powerhouse Pokemon because they're something unique. I really do hope if Axew does go all the way to Haxorus he continues to act as the way he is now.

As for the thread itself, Axew isn't a fundamentally direct thread for thread connection to Iris's Dragon Master goal. Being a Dragon Master is just using Dragon Pokemon and understanding their hearts and growing alongside them. Iris doesn't need an Axew to be a Dragon Master, still I would like to see him just get more battles more than anything since she now has two things in mind.

1.Become a Dragon Master.
    2.Become the Opelucid Gym Leader.

If she's going to become the Opelucid Gym Leader, she'll need Dragon-type Pokemon, draconic Pokemon or reptilian Pokemon to take on challengers and defend it. At the moment she only has Dragonite and Axew to fulfill that task. I wouldn't surprised if she caught another Dragon before the end of BW just for the sake of the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Because it's Axew's defining personality, Pokemon aren't fun personality wise if they have the usual cliche personality. Ash's Treecko evolved all the way to Sceptile and still kept its calm and cool demeanor, May's Blaziken and Ash's Infernape just have the generic "Cool, strong" Pokemon personality. Powerhouses like Sceptile, Snorlax, Dragonite, etc. have more standout personalities as powerhouse Pokemon because they're something unique. I really do hope if Axew does go all the way to Haxorus he continues to act as the way he is now.

As for the thread itself, Axew isn't a fundamentally direct thread for thread connection to Iris's Dragon Master goal. Being a Dragon Master is just using Dragon Pokemon and understanding their hearts and growing alongside them. Iris doesn't need an Axew to be a Dragon Master, still I would like to see him just get more battles more than anything since she now has two things in mind.

1.Become a Dragon Master.
    2.Become the Opelucid Gym Leader.

If she's going to become the Opelucid Gym Leader, she'll need Dragon-type Pokemon, draconic Pokemon or reptilian Pokemon to take on challengers and defend it. At the moment she only has Dragonite and Axew to fulfill that task. I wouldn't surprised if she caught another Dragon before the end of BW just for the sake of the gym.
    While I agree with the notion that Axew's growth is not connected to Iris's goal to become a Dragon Master, but raising a Dragon from the baby stage and evolving it all the way to its final form IS a part of her growth. Her bond with Axew deepens as Axew grows on and it will develop into a much stronger force. The emotions she will undergo as Axew grows up into a Haxorus is something she NEEDS to experience. I think the only reason Iris didn't catch a Deino or a Dratini is because the writers intend Axew to be her first Pokemon she had raised from a baby to a powerful dragon.

The Old Matriarch is an ingenious woman. She knows very well what a Dragon trainer should experience for their growth and one of the first and foremost is raising a baby Axew. Becoming a strong trainer isn't enough for Iris to become a dragon master.

So as long as Iris doesn't catch another baby Dragon, evolving Axew IS a necessary step for Iris to become a Dragon Master. I want Unova to conclude with Axew evolving and mark a mile stone in the long winding path to become a Dragon Master.

Let's go back to Iris's introductory episodes. She mentions in one of her character development episodes that raising Axew was her job. The reason she set out on a journey was to raise Axew. (The Old Matriarch even checks Axew's growth when they visit the village.) Axew not evolving by the end of her journey is basically discrediting for all the development we have undergone since the start.

We shouldn't forget what Iris's mission on this journey is right? To raise Axew!

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

What I want?

Um, it dies in battle against a Sunkern that just uses Sunny Day, or... It evolves into a Haxorus really fast against Scraggy, gets five of Iris's Pokéballs and captures her B2W2 team and then makes her dress up as a Princess and brutally defeat Alder in front of Trip to show how horrible of a trainer that newb is.

Or, Axew kills Ash, and becomes King of Unova.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast