Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Super Smash Bros club! (Remade)

I mean, I would, but I still kinda find the whole thing weird. Makes me wonder how will she get involved if we have something like subspace...
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

But that final smash! It's like Mario's but cooler.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    But that final smash! It's like Mario's but cooler.
    Cool, yet freaky at the same time

Out if the confirmed characters, I'll most likely be using Bowser and Link the most. I think Link's design for the game looks awesome.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

I just hope Ness is in there. Also, Paula, Kumatora, Duster, Krystal, or even a female pokémon trainer. That would be something to see...

I hope that there's some more Pokemon that you can play as without having to be a trainer, such as Lucario and Pikachu in past games.

VM me yours!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I just hope Ness is in there. Also, Paula, Kumatora, Duster, Krystal, or even a female pokémon trainer. That would be something to see...
    I too hope that ness and especially for me lucas will be there. I like your choice of characters you want in the game too and it would be interesting to see.
    onw other thing I want to see is who else's moves have changed in the series besides pit. but I am glad he can use the orbitars and that uppercut thingy. one other thing I noticed is his take off changed.
    do you guys think that they might have nerfed pits recovery?

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

I just hope for reduced spam,,,

So I figure with a new game - or two new games! - coming out next year, I should join this club. There should be plenty to talk about!

Username: Becoming
    Brawl FC (optional): I honestly don't know and I've rarely played Brawl online anyway...
    Time Zone: GMT+12 (New Zealand)
    Favorite Character and why: Zelda/Sheik. She's the Brawl character I play as the most and that's about it? She's fun to play as.

So the new games...I'm not sure whether I'll get both or just one. If there are major differences between versions then I'll want both, but if they're practically the same I'm unsure which I'd like. A portable one would be great but it's also a lot of fun to play on the big screen with other people. Considering I'm going to university next year, however, a handheld might be good, especially if I end up moving out of home...I've still go to buy the WiiU, anyway!

Of the three new characters that have been introduced, Wii Fit Trainer is my favorite. I haven't played Animal Crossing or Megaman so I don't really know what the deal is with those two. But the Wi Fit Trainer, man, she's going to be awesome, I reckon. Although I have no clue how she'd fit into the story mode. Assuming they still have one, which I hope they do. The only thing I'd really like to see in story mode is enemies that are actual enemies from the games. Goombas and wild Pokemon and whatever the things from Zelda are called (I know literally none of the Zelda monster names) instead of those original enemies that SSBB had...

In terms of the rest of the character roster, I think it's safe to say a majority of the characters will be back. Definitely those who have been there since the original Smash Bros or Melee. I'd like for them to keep the entire roster from Brawl, but that may not be the case. I think the Pokemon characters added in Brawl (aka not Pikachu or Jigglypuff) might be changed around, with a different trainer (possibly the sixth gen protagonist with the sixth gen starters?) and a sixth gen Pokemon. Could Mewtwo possibly return in its new form? If that were to happen, I think it would be a transformation (like Zelda/Sheik) or a final smash power-up.

And that's about the it, for now.
    ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Quote Originally Posted by Becoming View Post
    So I figure with a new game - or two new games! - coming out next year, I should join this club. There should be plenty to talk about!

Username: Becoming
    Brawl FC (optional): I honestly don't know and I've rarely played Brawl online anyway...
    Time Zone: GMT+12 (New Zealand)
    Favorite Character and why: Zelda/Sheik. She's the Brawl character I play as the most and that's about it? She's fun to play as.

So the new games...I'm not sure whether I'll get both or just one. If there are major differences between versions then I'll want both, but if they're practically the same I'm unsure which I'd like. A portable one would be great but it's also a lot of fun to play on the big screen with other people. Considering I'm going to university next year, however, a handheld might be good, especially if I end up moving out of home...I've still go to buy the WiiU, anyway!

Of the three new characters that have been introduced, Wii Fit Trainer is my favorite. I haven't played Animal Crossing or Megaman so I don't really know what the deal is with those two. But the Wi Fit Trainer, man, she's going to be awesome, I reckon. Although I have no clue how she'd fit into the story mode. Assuming they still have one, which I hope they do. The only thing I'd really like to see in story mode is enemies that are actual enemies from the games. Goombas and wild Pokemon and whatever the things from Zelda are called (I know literally none of the Zelda monster names) instead of those original enemies that SSBB had...

In terms of the rest of the character roster, I think it's safe to say a majority of the characters will be back. Definitely those who have been there since the original Smash Bros or Melee. I'd like for them to keep the entire roster from Brawl, but that may not be the case. I think the Pokemon characters added in Brawl (aka not Pikachu or Jigglypuff) might be changed around, with a different trainer (possibly the sixth gen protagonist with the sixth gen starters?) and a sixth gen Pokemon. Could Mewtwo possibly return in its new form? If that were to happen, I think it would be a transformation (like Zelda/Sheik) or a final smash power-up.

And that's about the it, for now.
    Welcome to the club. I hope you have fun here!
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Must....find out....more info.......on SBB4.

It really makes me wonder who else is gonna join. I mean, I'm thinking of a few that could be added *coughChromcough* but who knows? They added the Wii Fit trainer, so I guess anything's possible.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

I am actually hoping so much that Layton will be playable. I can just imagine all the wonderful unique battle styles he could have.....

"Just take a step back, and look at what you really want."
    (I want all my ships to be canon pls)

Username: wecondo12
    Brawl FC (optional):ill get it later, i forgot it.
    Time Zone: 6:00 central time
    Favorite Character and why: bowser, because of his headbutt(dedede is technically better, but his delays always result in me getting hit and or knocked out)
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Wecondo12 View Post
    Username: wecondo12
    Brawl FC (optional):ill get it later, i forgot it.
    Time Zone: 6:00 central time
    Favorite Character and why: bowser, because of his headbutt(dedede is technically better, but his delays always result in me getting hit and or knocked out)
    Accepted. I hope you have fun here!

I think my favorite character out of the confirmed is Megaman. (Big surprise, I know. *Sarcasm*)

Between his versatile moves and overall appeal, he's just my favorite so far. Plus, think of what his Final Smash could be. *shivers*

Anywho, I wonder when the first tourney is going to be. Wouldn't mind honing my skill a bit.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    Anywho, I wonder when the first tourney is going to be. Wouldn't mind honing my skill a bit.
    Well the tourneys will happen when we have more people with fc's, and for now we don't have enough people, but they will happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    Well the tourneys will happen when we have more people with fc's, and for now we don't have enough people, but they will happen!
    I can't wait!

In SSB4, are there any characters that you don't want to see return from Brawl?

VM me yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. L 500 View Post
    Ice Climbers Ice Climbers ohhhhhhhhh get rid of the Ice Grabbers....

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. L 500 View Post
    I can't wait!

Ganondorf. Too weak too heavy and he's just not a good character to play as. Even Bowser is better.

Ganondorf. Too weak too heavy and he's just not a good character to play as. Even Bowser is better.
    Well they did give Bowser a huge buff in this new SSB and they could do the same so that Ganon isn't just a slower skin change of C. Falcon....

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Well they did give Bowser a huge buff in this new SSB and they could do the same so that Ganon isn't just a slower skin change of C. Falcon....
    I hope what they said is true because in SSBB I never play as Bowser. His attacks were fine its just how fast he falls and attacks.

I hope what they said is true because in SSBB I never play as Bowser. His attacks were fine its just how fast he falls and attacks.
    Well in game footage shown at E3, Bowser actually runs instead of that wierd *** running crawl he does, and ontop of that they said they wanted to give him a good makeover, and watching i saw he was a lot faster than SSBB

Quote Originally Posted by Kunaiman9u9 View Post
    Well in game footage shown at E3, Bowser actually runs instead of that wierd *** running crawl he does, and ontop of that they said they wanted to give him a good makeover, and watching i saw he was a lot faster than SSBB
    I never saw that in the trailer. Maybe I was too focused on the other characters.

Thank goodness they fixed Bowsers dash. That was too weird to control honestly.

So I see this was remade... I was in the old club, but that died out overtime.
    I suppose this can be an attempt for me to get a little more active. Also, really hyped for the next Smash Bros! :3
    Anyways...

Username: lightlanayru
    Brawl FC (optional): 3566-3281-8884 [Knew this by heart since the beginning. xP]
    Time Zone: GMT -7 [Pacific Time]
    Favorite Character and why: Link; he's my main, and technically one of my favorite male video game characters in general. He's admittedly handsome. ;p [P.S. I really hope Link gets a buff somewhere in the next Smash. He kinda needs it, imo.]

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by lightlanayru View Post
    So I see this was remade... I was in the old club, but that died out overtime.
    I suppose this can be an attempt for me to get a little more active. Also, really hyped for the next Smash Bros! :3
    Anyways...

Username: lightlanayru
    Brawl FC (optional): 3566-3281-8884 [Knew this by heart since the beginning. xP]
    Time Zone: GMT -7 [Pacific Time]
    Favorite Character and why: Link; he's my main, and technically one of my favorite male video game characters in general. He's admittedly handsome. ;p [P.S. I really hope Link gets a buff somewhere in the next Smash. He kinda needs it, imo.]
    Accepted! I hope you have fun here!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast